Scholars of the Hidden (NC/Harem)

Started by Kaizen, October 15, 2010, 11:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaizen

Quote from: IberiaSloane on October 16, 2010, 02:18:44 PM
.... this might work out for an idea, I am mulling over and I need to run it by Kaizen first.

Let's hear that idea!

Moirae, we're happy to have you.  Please write up a character if you're still interested and I'll add it to the roster.

I'm going to close the first house after 5 women (and men) have been brought in.  Any additional players will be put on a waiting list for a second house, once there are enough (3 women) a second house thread can be started.

IberiaSloane

Quote from: Kaizen on October 16, 2010, 09:33:57 PM
Let's hear that idea!

Moirae, we're happy to have you.  Please write up a character if you're still interested and I'll add it to the roster.

I'm going to close the first house after 5 women (and men) have been brought in.  Any additional players will be put on a waiting list for a second house, once there are enough (3 women) a second house thread can be started.

You know how we have the one running the house technically, who brings all the men together? What if there was a woman half, who kept the girls in order and took care of them, like a den mother?
"no harm came from ever reading a book"

Update: 04/01/14 - back for now

o/o's = http://bit.ly/lsIbIf || a/a = http://bit.ly/kZIcu1 || wanted = http://bit.ly/pIEgcZ

desert ashes

Name: Rose Bailey
Height: 5'6"
Eye Color: Slate gray
Hair Color: Blonde, wavy

Background: A dollar, a dream and an old guitar was precisely what had brought twenty-one year old Rose Bailey to the city.  Her foster parents (all of the nine sets she'd had since the ages of six through eighteen, just two weeks after she'd graduated high school) said that she was going to end up dreaming her life away.  Not that it had ever disuaded her, not when all it took was just a stroke across the strings of a guitar or a bar of music to come to mind for her to remember and know just how much she loved music and singing.  So maybe she'd spend most of her life singing on street corners for tips, or maybe in a hole in the wall bar that only hired live music two nights a week -- and they were never the busiest nights -- but she'd be happy... and that's what mattered, didn't it?

Three years later she hadn't made it big, but at least she wasn't singing on the street corner anymore ... unless she happened to have nothing else to do on a Sunday.  The Rockslide (so named for the lounge's signature drink) wasn't a hole in the wall but it wasn't exactly high class, either, fitting somewhere in the middle without being too sleazy.  For now it paid the bills, gave her some to splurge with and put a little extra away in her savings account.  So maybe she went home alone every night except to her cat, but she sang to a crowded lounge every weekend, knew there'd be flowers in the closet sized dressing room and never minded when the regulars flirted with her.  For now it would have to do...
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Zaer Darkwail

I am interested to have fourth girl in :). Also fine with max 5 girls vs 5 guys for one house.

Kaizen

Rose Bailey has been added to the roster.

There is room for one more female and male before the first house is closed.

(if we find a fifth male before the female, he will be put on the waiting list.)

OOC here, added the idea of separate threads for the one shots...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=86233.0

Kytn

Gojeta and I will be another pair. =3 Not 100% sure where to declare this, so here it is.

Also, maybe link the OOC thread up with this one in the main post?
Updates coming soon!

Kaizen

The OOC is linked in the first post at the very top of this thread.

Now that everyone is paired, please start your separate threads and have them ending roughly a week later (in game) at the dinner party.

The dinner party will be in the lusthouse, and once everyone is there, the initiation will happen.

Kytn & Gojeta
Iberia & Drow
Moirae & Zaer
Ang3l & Kaizen

Anyone else interested - we have one spot open for a female and one open for a male.

Kaizen

Has anyone heard from Gojeta?

Also, this game is still open for one more female and one more male if anyone is interested or knows anyone that would like to play.

IberiaSloane

o/o's = http://bit.ly/lsIbIf || a/a = http://bit.ly/kZIcu1 || wanted = http://bit.ly/pIEgcZ

Kytn

He still hasn't been online since the last time I spoke with him.

I know we're all excited for this game, but real life comes first, so let's show him some patience, eh? Roleplay shouldn't have to be a race. ^_^
Updates coming soon!

Kaizen

I didn't mean to hurry him by any means, not my intent at all.  I was just checking to see if he had returned or not. (and as an alterior motive, I was using that as a reason to bump the thread to the top in hopes of recruiting another couple)   ;D

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

Keaira

Horray for alterior motives!! Lol. No harm done of course. I hope everyone is having as good I time as I am. ^.^
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

minerva7790

Sorry, just wanted to know, are you still looking for players? :)
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Kaizen

Yes we are still looking, when we reach a player cap for the first house, a waiting list will be started for a second.

The way the game is set up, players are brought in in pairs (m&f) so if you are interested, please post a character and you'll be the first on the waiting list and as soon as a male player is signed up, you can be brought into the game.

There is currently one female spot left in the first house, and one (possibly two) male spots open.

Kirinis

This seems like an interesting game to get into.  May I claim one of the male spots?

IberiaSloane

Sure, you'll be put in to one of the spots, if it is okay Kaizen [co-leading on both of this]

So... I think you good, just create a profile and post it here, and we'll set it up.

Kirinis

Name: Ye "Sean" Li-Shang
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black

Biography: Eldest son and heir apparent of Ye Ma-Jiang, the CEO of the venerable Silken Horse Trading Company, "Sean" Ye is the darling of Far Eastern and Western media representing "the fusion of Western dynamism with Eastern cultural traditions" as the scribes and bloggers have written.  Schooled at the finest business schools money could offer, Li-Shang has already made waves as the golden boy at the helm of Silken Horse's industrial division leading it to new prosperous heights.

As of recently, "Sean" has spent much of his time in America to handle division business in person.  While his roots have not completely settled in America, his connections in the Far East are strong and numerous.  Urbane and very much an eligible bachelor, he has been seen at public events sporting a new hanger-on on his arm in attendance.  So far, the only thing consistent about his public life is that apparently he rarely holds on to a probable paramour for longer than two weeks at a time, which further fuels the perception that he is extremely flighty and materialistic, which Li-Shang does nothing to dissuade the media from making assumptions on.  After all the wastrel boy prince is an another mask amongst many that Li-Shang wears in the world.

minerva7790

I'd love to have that open female spot...

Name: Miyuki "Michelle" McDowell
Eyes: Black
Hair: Dark brownish
Bio: Born as the only child of an American white-collar worker and his Japanese wife, Miyuki (or Michelle, as some of her American friends call her) has been used to a sheltered life. That changed when her mother died of cancer when Miyuki was fifteen. In a state of depression, her father, James McDowell, started drinking heavily. He lost his job, and never bothered to look for another. Miyuki resorted to having to care for her drunkard father, doing the household chores on top of her own school work, while her father sat in front of the television, a beer can in his hand. James often acted as though he did not have a daughter, and never looked at her anymore, because the sight of Miyuki brought back memories of his late wife. This pained the teenage girl, who wanted more than anything to be comforted and loved, since the loss of her mother was heavy in her heart too. That was why she began to make plans to run away: an acquaintance told her she would be able to find work as a chambermaid at a shady hotel, and they'd even allow her some sort of accommodation, provided that she would have to be on call 24/7. Plans in place, she had set out, determined to leave her father's house, and her past, forever...
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Kaizen

I will add Miyuki 'Michelle' and Ye 'Sean' to the roster.

You two can pair up and make your way into the house.  If you wish to have a seduction thread, please feel free to make one and post the link here.

The first house is now closed, all new players will be put on a waiting list for a second house.  Once three pairs have signed on, the second house can begin.

Kirinis

Kaizen

Welcome aboard.

Given the time of your arrival to the RP, please have your characters enter into the house when ready.  Your seduction thread can continue, postdated just have it leading into your character's arrival at the house.