permaband

Started by Gman001, March 25, 2015, 02:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gman001

So I've seen some peeps in groups games and the like get banned recently but nothing posted to the sub-board. Is there a uodate schedule? I'm not complaining,  you mods do a great job with this place. Just curious.

Nico

Some people might have gotten Suspended as well, and we don't give out reasons, just dates you can find here. We do or best to keep the Permabanned info thread updated but you know, life happens sometimes. ;)

Oniya

Suspensions are listed here
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Blythe

If the member was permabanned rather than suspended, PM me the name, Gman001, and I can look on our Permaban thread to check for an entry for you.

Nico

Quote from: Oniya on March 25, 2015, 02:35:28 PM
Suspensions are listed here
Yeah, I don't know why I posted the wrong link above.

Gman001

Thanks everyone. I'm not nosey enough to need a special PM just curious. I figured the mods and admins have lives too outside of E. That board is really super informative. Might be worth sending it to new members so they knkw the kind of behavior that will find a swift boot from this great community!