Power of Dogs (Mafia themed rp)

Started by Wicked Emi, December 20, 2017, 08:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Emi

It's 2017 and the Mafia's in the united states did the smartest and deadliest thing they have ever done. They united. The five families of New York (Italian), The White hand (Irish), The Rothstein's (Jewish), The Young Boys (African American), and lastly The Matranga family (Creole). Deciding the war between them finally cost them too much, they decided it was more profitable to unite and become stronger. They laid down rules. Eight Rules that every family followed.

1) "Territorial" – Stay in your own territory
2) "Omertà" – is the oath or "code of silence", never talk to the authorities.
3) "Family secrets" – members are not allowed to talk about family business to non-members.
4) "Blood for blood" – if a family member is killed by another member, no one can commit murder in revenge unless the boss gives permission.
5) "No fighting among members" – from fist fights to knife fights.
6) "Tribute" – every month; members must pay the boss; also giving the boss a cut on any side deals.
7) "Adultery" – members are not allowed to commit adultery with another family member's wife.
8) "Humanity" – never deal in human's.

There has been peace between the families since they started to unite in 2015. However, as rumors start to hit the family that someone in The Five Families is doing human sex trafficking. The families demand the rules be followed. To produce the person doing it and be judged and sentenced by the families. The Five families had until the next meeting to do this. However, as the meeting comes up, they find out it's one of the main sons that is doing it. The White hand finds out who is doing it as well, they also find out that the Five Families was going to pin it on a runner. So the White hand took it to themselves, kidnapped him, and brought him to the meeting. While the families thinks the move broke the territorial rule, they believed it was worth it. However, the Five Families Don is beyond pissed and demands the White hand coughs up the person who went into their territory and this is where our story starts. The son dead, killed by the families. The White hand and the Five families almost on the brink of war. To make matters worse, a spy for the united states has infiltrated the families. Will they be to distracted? Will the spy found out more than they expected? Or will the mob be finally put down?

For Modifying Reasons!
We will be focusing on the two families. This does not make any family less important or that you can only play the two families. This does mean you have to pick a side though! The mob bosses will be as "neutral" as possible, but the Italian and the Irish will be trying to get families to join "their" side so they can win the war. This means blood shed! This can mean death! It also means drama and excitement!

~*~
The families and spots open
(If you wish to be the spy, tell me and pick a family)

The five families of New York (Italian)

• Don (RSVP Nico)
  • Consigliere (Open)
  • Under Boss (Open)
  • Caporegime (Open)
  • Soldier (Open)
  • Associate (Open)

The White hand (Irish)

• Don (Open)
  • Consigliere (Played by Emi)
  • Under Boss (Played by Primarch)
  • Caporegime (Open)
  • Soldier (Open)
  • Associate (Open)

The Rothstein's (Jewish)

• Don (Open)
  • Consigliere (Played by Foxy Oni)
  • Under Boss (RSVP Heartsink)
  • Caporegime (Open)
  • Soldier (Open)
  • Associate (Open)

The Young Boys (African American)

• Don (Open)
  • Consigliere (Open)
  • Under Boss (Open)
  • Caporegime (Open)
  • Soldier (Open)
  • Associate (Open)

The Matranga family (Creole)

• Don (Played by Juggtacular)
  • Consigliere (Open)
  • Under Boss (Open)
  • Caporegime (Played by Emi)
  • Soldier (Open)
  • Associate (Open)

~Character Sheet~

[float=right][img height=300]Face Claim (Prefer real but accept art, NO ANIME)[/img][/float]
Name:
Sexuality:
Nationality: (You can be pretty much whatever and still be in the families, just not super high up)
Languages: (What do you speak?)

[center]~*~[/center]

Family:
How you got into the Family:
History:

Fair warning; this game only ends when the story ends. If you leave, which if you loose interest please do, your character will be killed and replaces. Such is mob life.

For later use:
~Character Sheets~
~Main OOC~

Wicked Emi

Name: Kaitlynn "Kitty" McSweeney
Sexuality: Pansexual
Nationality: Irish American
Languages: English, Gaelic, and semi fluent in Italian.

~*~

Family: White Hand
How you got into the Family: Practically born and raised. Have always been closed to the main family of the mob. Even god daughter to the don himself.
History: Kaitlynn was born into the mob, her father being a consigliere himself and her mother an Irish American woman her father just couldn't help himself with. Growing up, she mostly hung out with the don's eldest son who was a few years older than her. Even though she grew up in the mob, she actually didn't know what her father did until she turned 16, and the don was hoping for a union between his son and herself. Her father, however, wanted her to be with someone she loved. So they stayed tight nit as friends and family until the day both the don's son and her choose to be together or not.

She did well in school, getting mostly B's and a few C's in classes she hated. Oddly, she grew up in a loving home with two loving parents. At 19, her mother died from Cancer. Since then, she has turned to the family more than her father partially likes, but understands. As her father aged, she took his job when she turned 23. Easily working with the don and learning everything there is to know about their own family and the coalition of families. Even picking up Italian.

Wicked Emi

Name: Ophelia Lodoiska
Sexuality: Straight
Nationality: Half french, half Haitian
Languages: English, French, and Haitian.

~*~

Family: The Matranga family
How you got into the Family: Recruited
History: Ophelia grew up poor and in the wrong side of town, which was unsurprising since her mother was Haitian. She never knew her father, just that he was French and that him and her Ma had one hell of a night 22 years ago. Her mother going in and out of a few relationships, made things  little harder on her then life should. However, as she fell into the "wrong" crowd in high school she met Julien. Only learning later that he worked for the Matranga family selling drugs to teachers and students alike. Running with him for a while, she slowly moved up the ranks and easily had enough money to move out when she was 18. Also, since she was part of the family, gangs left both her and her mother alone. Letting her stay in a neighborhood that made her job easy for a few years.

It was only when she went past runner and started to slowly move up the ranks that she had to move away from her home neighborhood. It took her only a few years to move up to a high rank, at least for someone not born into the family. She is well loved by the family and thanks to her baby/babydoll like looks, she is still treated like a precious doll. Which would normally upset her, but actually loves the attention.

Heartsink

This looks interesting :-) definitely would love to partake

Tentative sheet

Name: Eli Rothstein
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nationality: Ashkenazi Jewish/American
Languages: English

~*~

Family: Rothstein
How you got into the Family: Boss' son
History: Born in 1986, Eli grew up and spent all the majority of his life in Manhattan, New York City. He is the great-grandson of Arnold Rothstein, the eldest son of ??? Rothstein, the current boss of the Rothstein crime family. He graduated with a degree in law from Yale University, and started handling most of the legal affairs of the family. Because of his managerial skills and status as the boss' son, Eli is respected and looked up to by the rest of the family, including his father who cherishes him.

He helped his father shift the family's business model away from riskier ventures like narcotics and sex trade towards more semi-legal to illegal ventures in real estate and the construction industry, while also taking part in stock manipulation. Regarding the current events and increasing tension between the Italians and Irish, Eli is trying to make sure the Rothsteins won't pick sides and try instead to calm the egos at play.

Personality: Eli appears arrogant, confident in his business model, his legal knowledge and his charms. He is highly intelligent, cunning and independent; people depend on him, not the other way around. He is also extremely observant, calm, mature and sly, perfect qualities for a lawyer about to inherit a mob family. He is highly manipulative, calculating and deeply loyal to his family. He seeks structure in his life. He is a man of pattern and habit, going to the synagogue every Saturday for Sabbath, and taking value in taking care of his family.

Got a few questions:
1. What are each's family's territories?
2. Regarding the 8th rule, Humanity, the one against human trafficking, does it include all of human trafficking in a broad sense? Like prostitution, organ trade, illegal immigration? Or only stuff like forced prostitution, debt slavery, anything involving children?
3. Is this union of all the crime families that started in 2015 more like the commission than forming a united single family?

Nico

This sounds tempting. :-)

Italian mob is one of my most favourite genres and one I really know plenty about. I might be tempted to join and perhaps make a Don character. But - after Christmas.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Heartsink on December 21, 2017, 06:51:08 AM
This looks interesting :-) definitely would love to partake

Tentative sheet

Languages: English

~*~

History: Born in 1986, Eli grew up and spent all the majority of his life in Manhattan, New York City. He is the great-grandson of Arnold Rothstein, the eldest son of ??? Rothstein, the current boss of the Rothstein crime family. He graduated with a degree in law from Yale University, and started handling most of the legal affairs of the family. Because of his managerial skills and status as the boss' son, Eli is respected and looked up to by the rest of the family, including his father who cherishes him.

He helped his father shift the family's business model away from riskier ventures like narcotics and sex trade towards more semi-legal to illegal ventures in real estate and the construction industry, while also taking part in stock manipulation. Regarding the current events and increasing tension between the Italians and Irish, Eli is trying to make sure the Rothsteins won't pick sides and try instead to calm the egos at play.

Personality: Eli appears arrogant, confident in his business model, his legal knowledge and his charms. He is highly intelligent, cunning and independent; people depend on him, not the other way around. He is also extremely observant, calm, mature and sly, perfect qualities for a lawyer about to inherit a mob family. He is highly manipulative, calculating and deeply loyal to his family. He seeks structure in his life. He is a man of pattern and habit, going to the synagogue every Saturday for Sabbath, and taking value in taking care of his family.

Got a few questions:
1. What are each's family's territories?
2. Regarding the 8th rule, Humanity, the one against human trafficking, does it include all of human trafficking in a broad sense? Like prostitution, organ trade, illegal immigration? Or only stuff like forced prostitution, debt slavery, anything involving children?
3. Is this union of all the crime families that started in 2015 more like the commission than forming a united single family?
1) I haven't completely decided territories since I didn't want to put in a room of work and then have no interest. which has happened a few times on me.
2) second. No forced prostitution, debt slavery, anything involving children. The other ones the mob is well known for. And I actually didn't think about organs o.o I will have to give that one more thought.
3) very much like the commision. Each family is still their very own, they just all agreed to cover each other's asses a little and stop wars between the families.

Quote from: Nico on December 21, 2017, 08:52:36 AM
This sounds tempting. :-)

Italian mob is one of my most favourite genres and one I really know plenty about. I might be tempted to join and perhaps make a Don character. But - after Christmas.
I'm perfectly fine with that. I will mark it as taken for now

Nico

Quote from: Wicked Emi on December 21, 2017, 10:04:17 AM
I'm perfectly fine with that. I will mark it as taken for now
Merci!

I'll likely have one or the other question once I get to thinking about a concept and whatnot, but I'll push all that to past Dec 27th when I am not occupied with RL.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Nico on December 21, 2017, 10:06:23 AM
Merci!

I'll likely have one or the other question once I get to thinking about a concept and whatnot, but I'll push all that to past Dec 27th when I am not occupied with RL.
No worries, my birthday is Christmas eve, then Christmas, and then I travel right after. This idea has just been on my mind for a while

Nico

Quote from: Wicked Emi on December 21, 2017, 06:26:34 PM
No worries, my birthday is Christmas eve, then Christmas, and then I travel right after. This idea has just been on my mind for a while
Oh! Well then.. Happy (early) Birthday! And Merry Christmas!

I shall get back to this after the holidays.

Wicked Emi

So I have given this a lot of thought.....this game is WAY to big and I think it's scaring people off. I do not blame them. I'm trying to figure out how to make it smaller. Maybe about a dozen or two characters.

Primarch

I just spotted this now but I would be delighted to take part as the Irish Under Boss!

Name: Conor McCarthy
Nationality: Irish America
Languages: English, Irish, German

~*~

How you got into the Family:  Born in the family
History: First born son of the Don, it was clear he was being groomed for it all. In his youth he was notoriously volatile, a hot head who believed he had to been asserting his dominance and masculinity at every turn. He was educated on the error of his ways and learned the value of discretion. Of implying threat over asserting it. His demeanor was further refined when he took his one real break from life in the family business, serving in Iraq. By the time he returned he was something of a changed man but more committed to the family than ever before.

These days Conor is the Under Boss to his family with a reputation as a ruthless pragmatist. While his explosive outbursts are a thing of the past he still believes violence to be the supreme authority. The White Hands power is based on its capacity to perform violence when needed. This is not to say violence is the only (or even first) weapon in his arsenal but he has certainly proved his capacity to use it with all the military precision expected as the special forces veteran. But he's a pragmatist first and foremost, he'll work a deal when it makes sense and use persuasion over intimidation when its better for the family. He's patient and smart enough to listen to the consigliere and of course his father.

When times were good he would make routine trips to Ireland, strengthening ties with the IRA (and occasionally to watch the Irish team play rugby) but he also appears to have interests in Germany, especially where a supply of guns are concerned. With concerns on the homefront however he plans to keep his feet very firmly planted and play his part in getting the family through what's to come. Tiocfaidh ár lá.

Wanted Ad - Conor's wife

Name: _____ McCarthy (Nee _____ )
Role: Wife/Partner-in-Crime
Requested FC: Katie McGrath (negotiable but highly preferred)

Notes:
  • Married sometime after his return from Iraq
  • Aware of his involvement in organised crime, may also work with the family. To what extent we can plot
  • Duo are married with children and at the very least go through the motions of being Catholic
  • A character with a scandalous former employment/lifestyle would be fantastic. Especially if it involves (or creates tension with) another family
  • Ideally smart and every bit as ruthless, if not more so.

Juggtacular

Name: Tyree "Samedi" Matranga
Nationality: Haitian/Jamaican
Languages: English, Pattois, French, Spanish, Haitian Creole

~*~

Family: Matranga
How you got into the Family: Born & Raised
History: Tyree is the youngest of the four Matranga children. However, he is the only boy. That meant he was being groomed for leadership since he was a child. As Tyree is directly descended from the original founder of the Matranga family so many years ago; his father, Jakob made sure he would do the family name proud. Extra schooling lessons(things like percentages, numbers, things a young Don would need to know), self-defense and firearm training; the whole nine yards.

Tyree took his lessons well, and was a very well-mannered child to the adults. However, he treated children his own age and even older differently. By the time he was in eight grade,
he was running small rackets in school and fighting older kids to protect his sisters honor. This continued on into high school, where he continued to "play" gangta as his dad liked to call it. But hey, he was making his own money, and he just knew he was making the old man proud. When he turned sixteen, he was finally allowed into the family properly, and given small jobs to run. Even though he was next in line, Jakob wanted Tyree to understand the good things in life were gained through hard work, not family ties.

Tyree worked his ass off for his father, making sure payments were collected on time, properties were protected, and authorities and other channels were bribed.

He was ruthlessly efficient in the name of the Matranga family, and his parents definitely took notice. Jakob figured with the way things were going, he could retire in his late forties and have no issue letting Ty run the business. He never got the chance to pass the reigns though. During Tyree's eighteenth birthday celebration, Julius Wiles, an up and coming kingpin wannabe trying to make a name for himself personally crashed the party and put a bullet in his fathers' skull.

Things like birthdays and funerals were sacred in the families, so no one even assumed someone would try and kill the most powerful man in the city at his son's birthday party. Tyree was the first to react, throwing an ash tray at him hard enough to crush his orbital socket. He kept the man from being turned into swiss cheese right there, and canceled the party. Then he had his father's body taken to the back room so he could think. When only family members were left, he hugged his ladies.

His mom, Lene, Odessa, and Cheree. And then they cried over his body, saying prayers to the Loa to keep him safe in the afterlife. He left his sisters to comfort his mother, and asked Ophelia to set up funeral preparations. He had business with Julius. In the basement, the boys had set plenty of tools out, and Tyree felt nothing when he picked up one.

He knew he'd use it, and he wouldn't even bat an eye because Julius didn't have a second thought when he killed his father. Why should he? Even though it was his first time actually torturing a man; he found it wasn't that hard. In just a few hours, he'd gotten important names for people in Wiles' organization. Runners, contacts, suppliers...family members. Over the next few weeks, while the funeral was being planned, he rounded up every name on the list. The unimportant ones were killed. The ones who could be useful were offered a choice. Work for Matranga, or die. And the VIP's. Julius' family. His wife. His son. His brother. Parents. Anyone in his bloodline.

They were all brought to an empty warehouse, where Julius was hung up by his wrists. And once they were there, Tyree explained in excruciating detail why they were brought here. Why Julius was tied up and bloody, and why there was a high possibility they would all die because of his actions. He made sure Julius was awake and aware when he cracked his dad in the kneecap with a bat. Then the other. He broke his father in front of him before slowly going to work with his blades. The whole process took several hours, and he screamed nearly the entire time. Tyree finally put a bullet between his eyes to end his misery. He could have stopped there. But this was a teachable moment, as it were. He savored in Julius' tears, and his hypocritical cries.

He watched the man beg for forgiveness, beg him not to hurt the rest of his family. Offer him anything under the sun to make sure his family would be okay. Those of course came after the horrible names and curses and whatnot. It took every bit of control Tyree had not to slaughter Julius and his entire family. But this was an example. He told him how things were, and how they would be. His operation was crushed. He would never work in Matranga territory, or any territory of the Five Families again. If Tyree heard his name and it wasn't for a 9-5 job like McDonald's Manager or store clerk, he'd wipe out his family tree. But as it was, an eye, for an eye. A life, for a life.

Tyree's father was dead before his time, and now so was Julius'. Once he was sure he and his family understood that, he let them go. But not before leaving Julius with a parting gift of a beating that would require hospital care. And that sealed his transformation; his ascension to Don of the Matranga family. Vengeance, but fair vengeance. His father had always preached to him the importance of using his power wisely. There was no point in killing a man and his entire family just because Tyree's father had been killed. No. Now Julius had to live with the fear of knowing one day he might be killed.

One day he might be forced to watch his wife assassinated right by his side. A week later when Julius Wiles name popped up on the nightly news as a suicide victim, the message was sent. No one fucks with Matranga. With a single act of retribution, Tyree cemented his reputation as a ruthless man when pushed, but fair any other time. Since his father's death, he has run his family with an almost machine-like drive to make sure they remain strong and where they belong. He will make his father proud. 

I know(or at least hope, lol) it's a bit brutal. But I wanted to point out the savagery and utter ruthlessness the Cajun/Creole/Caribbean people have when it comes to things like this.

Wicked Emi

Well.....this just took off a bit LOL~~

Quote from: Primarch on December 30, 2017, 07:01:59 PM
I just spotted this now but I would be delighted to take part as the Irish Under Boss!

Name: Conor McCarthy
Nationality: Irish America
Languages: English, Irish, German

~*~

How you got into the Family:  Born in the family
History: First born son of the Don, it was clear he was being groomed for it all. In his youth he was notoriously volatile, a hot head who believed he had to been asserting his dominance and masculinity at every turn. He was educated on the error of his ways and learned the value of discretion. Of implying threat over asserting it. His demeanor was further refined when he took his one real break from life in the family business, serving in Iraq. By the time he returned he was something of a changed man but more committed to the family than ever before.

These days Conor is the Under Boss to his family with a reputation as a ruthless pragmatist. While his explosive outbursts are a thing of the past he still believes violence to be the supreme authority. The White Hands power is based on its capacity to perform violence when needed. This is not to say violence is the only (or even first) weapon in his arsenal but he has certainly proved his capacity to use it with all the military precision expected as the special forces veteran. But he's a pragmatist first and foremost, he'll work a deal when it makes sense and use persuasion over intimidation when its better for the family. He's patient and smart enough to listen to the consigliere and of course his father.

When times were good he would make routine trips to Ireland, strengthening ties with the IRA (and occasionally to watch the Irish team play rugby) but he also appears to have interests in Germany, especially where a supply of guns are concerned. With concerns on the homefront however he plans to keep his feet very firmly planted and play his part in getting the family through what's to come. Tiocfaidh ár lá.

Wanted Ad - Conor's wife

Name: _____ McCarthy (Nee _____ )
Role: Wife/Partner-in-Crime
Requested FC: Katie McGrath (negotiable but highly preferred)

Notes:
  • Married sometime after his return from Iraq
  • Aware of his involvement in organised crime, may also work with the family. To what extent we can plot
  • Duo are married with children and at the very least go through the motions of being Catholic
  • A character with a scandalous former employment/lifestyle would be fantastic. Especially if it involves (or creates tension with) another family
  • Ideally smart and every bit as ruthless, if not more so.

Looks really good. Just remember that he will have a sister/brother love for Kaitlynn "Kitty" McSweeney.
As for your small ad, I'm perfectly fine with it, but obviously, I cannot promise she will ever be played. Best of luck on the wifey front :D
APPROVED!

Quote from: Juggtacular on December 30, 2017, 10:34:57 PM
Name: Tyree "Samedi" Matranga
Nationality: Haitian/Jamaican
Languages: English, Pattois, French, Spanish, Haitian Creole

~*~

Family: Matranga
How you got into the Family: Born & Raised
History: Tyree is the youngest of the four Matranga children. However, he is the only boy. That meant he was being groomed for leadership since he was a child. As Tyree is directly descended from the original founder of the Matranga family so many years ago; his father, Jakob made sure he would do the family name proud. Extra schooling lessons(things like percentages, numbers, things a young Don would need to know), self-defense and firearm training; the whole nine yards.

Tyree took his lessons well, and was a very well-mannered child to the adults. However, he treated children his own age and even older differently. By the time he was in eight grade,
he was running small rackets in school and fighting older kids to protect his sisters honor. This continued on into high school, where he continued to "play" gangta as his dad liked to call it. But hey, he was making his own money, and he just knew he was making the old man proud. When he turned sixteen, he was finally allowed into the family properly, and given small jobs to run. Even though he was next in line, Jakob wanted Tyree to understand the good things in life were gained through hard work, not family ties.

Tyree worked his ass off for his father, making sure payments were collected on time, properties were protected, and authorities and other channels were bribed.

He was ruthlessly efficient in the name of the Matranga family, and his parents definitely took notice. Jakob figured with the way things were going, he could retire in his late forties and have no issue letting Ty run the business. He never got the chance to pass the reigns though. During Tyree's eighteenth birthday celebration, Julius Wiles, an up and coming kingpin wannabe trying to make a name for himself personally crashed the party and put a bullet in his fathers' skull.

Things like birthdays and funerals were sacred in the families, so no one even assumed someone would try and kill the most powerful man in the city at his son's birthday party. Tyree was the first to react, throwing an ash tray at him hard enough to crush his orbital socket. He kept the man from being turned into swiss cheese right there, and canceled the party. Then he had his father's body taken to the back room so he could think. When only family members were left, he hugged his ladies.

His mom, Lene, Odessa, and Cheree. And then they cried over his body, saying prayers to the Loa to keep him safe in the afterlife. He left his sisters to comfort his mother, and asked Ophelia to set up funeral preparations. He had business with Julius. In the basement, the boys had set plenty of tools out, and Tyree felt nothing when he picked up one.

He knew he'd use it, and he wouldn't even bat an eye because Julius didn't have a second thought when he killed his father. Why should he? Even though it was his first time actually torturing a man; he found it wasn't that hard. In just a few hours, he'd gotten important names for people in Wiles' organization. Runners, contacts, suppliers...family members. Over the next few weeks, while the funeral was being planned, he rounded up every name on the list. The unimportant ones were killed. The ones who could be useful were offered a choice. Work for Matranga, or die. And the VIP's. Julius' family. His wife. His son. His brother. Parents. Anyone in his bloodline.

They were all brought to an empty warehouse, where Julius was hung up by his wrists. And once they were there, Tyree explained in excruciating detail why they were brought here. Why Julius was tied up and bloody, and why there was a high possibility they would all die because of his actions. He made sure Julius was awake and aware when he cracked his dad in the kneecap with a bat. Then the other. He broke his father in front of him before slowly going to work with his blades. The whole process took several hours, and he screamed nearly the entire time. Tyree finally put a bullet between his eyes to end his misery. He could have stopped there. But this was a teachable moment, as it were. He savored in Julius' tears, and his hypocritical cries.

He watched the man beg for forgiveness, beg him not to hurt the rest of his family. Offer him anything under the sun to make sure his family would be okay. Those of course came after the horrible names and curses and whatnot. It took every bit of control Tyree had not to slaughter Julius and his entire family. But this was an example. He told him how things were, and how they would be. His operation was crushed. He would never work in Matranga territory, or any territory of the Five Families again. If Tyree heard his name and it wasn't for a 9-5 job like McDonald's Manager or store clerk, he'd wipe out his family tree. But as it was, an eye, for an eye. A life, for a life.

Tyree's father was dead before his time, and now so was Julius'. Once he was sure he and his family understood that, he let them go. But not before leaving Julius with a parting gift of a beating that would require hospital care. And that sealed his transformation; his ascension to Don of the Matranga family. Vengeance, but fair vengeance. His father had always preached to him the importance of using his power wisely. There was no point in killing a man and his entire family just because Tyree's father had been killed. No. Now Julius had to live with the fear of knowing one day he might be killed.

One day he might be forced to watch his wife assassinated right by his side. A week later when Julius Wiles name popped up on the nightly news as a suicide victim, the message was sent. No one fucks with Matranga. With a single act of retribution, Tyree cemented his reputation as a ruthless man when pushed, but fair any other time. Since his father's death, he has run his family with an almost machine-like drive to make sure they remain strong and where they belong. He will make his father proud. 

I know(or at least hope, lol) it's a bit brutal. But I wanted to point out the savagery and utter ruthlessness the Cajun/Creole/Caribbean people have when it comes to things like this.
It is a bit brutal, but that is the mob and the cajun/creole/caribbean mob on top of it. They are about just as brutal as the white hand! Well detailed and thank you for adding a small bit of my Ophelia!
APPROVED!

Primarch

Quote from: Wicked Emi on December 31, 2017, 01:17:25 AM
Looks really good. Just remember that he will have a sister/brother love for Kaitlynn "Kitty" McSweeney.

Considering the age difference it might be more Uncle/Niece but noted.

If there is anything in particular you want to know concerning Irish involvement in the plot feel free to drop me a PM!

Foxy DeVille

I've got a character idea, hopefully this would work for the game and Heartsink/Eli...

Name: Rebekah Rothstein-Rose
Nationality: Dual citizenship in Israel and the US
Languages: English, Hebrew, some Russian

~*~

Family: The Rothsteins
How you got into the Family: Younger sister of the Boss
History: The youngest granddaughter of Arnold Rothstein, Rebekah was sent to live with relatives in Israel at an early age for her own protection. When  she was 18 she began her mandatory service in the Israeli Defense Forces and spent three years as a combat soldier. After her time in the military, Rebekah returned to New York and acquired a degree in marketing from the Syms School of Business. Rebekah started a lingerie company called Rated R. She frequently used young women from Eastern Europe as models, ones willing to moonlight as escorts. Backed by her family's money and connections, not to mention offering the services of her models to clients, Rated R grew to be quite successful.

Rebekah became a slightly scandalous member of Manhattan high society, even acquiring an old money husband named Martin Rose. Her success gave her a stronger voice in the family business and her skill at dealing with the public made her the face of the Rothsteins' legitimate concerns. At first she was glad when Eli came along to guide the family into a new direction but over the years she has started to see him as a threat to what she feels is her true destiny... to be the Boss of the Rothsteins. 

Until them, Rebekah remains a close adviser to her brother. A vain woman, she has put a lot of money into luxury items and plastic surgery. She passes the time by cuckolding her husband with lovers of both genders and indulging in a myriad of other vices.   

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Primarch on December 31, 2017, 04:25:26 AM
Considering the age difference it might be more Uncle/Niece but noted.

If there is anything in particular you want to know concerning Irish involvement in the plot feel free to drop me a PM!
But that would take all the mystery away :P
I will pm though if I ever wonder something since I cannot obviously know everything and even as GM I don't want to misstep ^.^

Quote from: Foxy Oni on December 31, 2017, 05:24:16 AM
I've got a character idea, hopefully this would work for the game and Heartsink/Eli...

Name: Rebekah Rothstein-Rose
Nationality: Dual citizenship in Israel and the US
Languages: English, Hebrew, some Russian

~*~

How you got into the Family: Younger sister of the Boss
History: The youngest granddaughter of Arnold Rothstein, Rebekah was sent to live with relatives in Israel at an early age for her own protection. When  she was 18 she began her mandatory service in the Israeli Defense Forces and spent three years as a combat soldier. After her time in the military, Rebekah returned to New York and acquired a degree in marketing from the Syms School of Business. Rebekah started a lingerie company called Rated R. She frequently used young women from Eastern Europe as models, ones willing to moonlight as escorts. Backed by her family's money and connections, not to mention offering the services of her models to clients, Rated R grew to be quite successful.

Rebekah became a slightly scandalous member of Manhattan high society, even acquiring an old money husband named Martin Rose. Her success gave her a stronger voice in the family business and her skill at dealing with the public made her the face of the Rothsteins' legitimate concerns. At first she was glad when Eli came along to guide the family into a new direction but over the years she has started to see him as a threat to what she feels is her true destiny... to be the Boss of the Rothsteins. 

Until them, Rebekah remains a close adviser to her brother. A vain woman, she has put a lot of money into luxury items and plastic surgery. She passes the time by cuckolding her husband with lovers of both genders and indulging in a myriad of other vices.   
I think she makes a LOT of sense. I don't see anything too bad that anyone would disagree with. However, if you are overly concerned, I'm sure Heartsink would understand you pming them. However, for me, I don't think that to be all that necessary.
APPROVED!!

Nico

I should be able to start working on a character sheet within the next couple of days, now that things slowly go back to normal here.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Nico on January 01, 2018, 04:09:18 AM
I should be able to start working on a character sheet within the next couple of days, now that things slowly go back to normal here.
No worries. I know the holiday for most goes until this weekend. I'm a rather patient person lol

Kadigan

Would anyone be interested in doing a twin angle ala the Kray twins although ladies ?

Nico

Quote from: Wicked Emi on January 01, 2018, 01:28:41 PM
No worries. I know the holiday for most goes until this weekend. I'm a rather patient person lol
Thank you. Patience is a wonderful thing, indeed. :-)

Here is what I have so far. Still very much a w.i.p. but it is a start!

Character

Name: Rosario Salvatore "Il Padrone" Maranzano
Sexuality: At a certain age, certain things become quite meaningless, labels inclusive.
Nationality: Born in the States, Siciliano from both sides, way back to his great-grandfather, Salvatore Maranzano
Languages: Italian, Lingua siciliana, English, Russian

~*~

Family: Marazano
How you got into the Family: By heritage

History:

Rosario had been born in New York, into a family of infamous mobsters. But wait - one certainly did not use that particular term anymore these days. 'Businessmen' sounded so much better and, most of all, more deceptive.

His heritage is a long (if not infamous) one, indeed.

The name Maranzano certainly isn't an unknown one within the organized crime, the name of his family goes back to the early days of the Cosa Nostra back in Sicily. His grandfather - Salvatore Maranzano, who emigrated to the States from Sicily shortly after World War I, had settled down in Brooklyn back then, at first building up a legal business as real estate broker. Soon enough, he had a well running bootlegging business as well, using his legal work as facade for any illegal activities. It was not long before there was prostitution and smuggling of narcotics (and alcohol during the Prohibition) involved as well and young Salvatore quickly had found a mentor in his friend Joseph Bonnano - a member of another criminal family back then. And thus it came to be that Salvatore quickly grew a criminal empire and in 1930 he declared war on the Boss of all Bosses back then, Joe Masseria. Salvatore and his followers won and Salvatore declared himself as Capo di tutti Capi in 1931. He did what nobody had done before: he united the five criminal families of New York City in one organization. All the big names were present. The Gallianos, the Genovese, the Costellos.

It happened what must happen to someone who was too power hungry and arrogant, though. His enemies and various rival families in town got rid of him, before he could get rid of them. But what would the past be good for, if not for learning from ones mistakes? Not once Rosario had claimed the title "Boss of all Bosses" for himself - because power does not come through names and titles, only through actions and connections. Arrogance was the quickest way to shovel ones own grave and while he still honours his grandfather for what he had done for the city and La Cosa Nostra, he is well aware that following in his footsteps can be thin ice at times. Very, very thin ice. Old hostilities and feuds were settled shortly after Rosario stepped up, new conncetions were made instead. Nothing is more toxic for business than shadows of the past.

It is highly likely if not a fact that the authorities are well aware of Rosario's 'dealings' but, there is a huge difference between knowing something and being able to prove something. Rosario moves in high circles, calls politicans and business tycoons his personal friends. His has a good reputation in those circles - and, maybe even more important -
among his employees. Rosario is involved in various unions, charity organizations and the immigration policy, he owns an empire of companies and industries because there is one thing he learned from his ancestors: "If the people working for you are happy, they will go to lengths to protect you and yours." One does not bite the hand that feeds, right? Right.

Despite his social dedication and his well groomed public reputation, Rosario leads the families with an iron fist. Tradition, Honour and the Omerta, the code of silence, are prime expectations of everyone who works for him, down to the casual associates. Not in the past and certainly not in the future Rosario will tolerate failure or betrayal. Nowadays, he is never seen without various 'ombres', as he prefers to call them. Shadows. A man in a position like himself always has more enemies than friends. Rosario inherited much from his deceased father almost twenty years ago now, having been old Maranzano's oldest son. His title, the power and the place within the families, after long years of growing, proving himself and learning the ways of La Cosa Nostra.

More visuals

All images are clickable!

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Nico on January 02, 2018, 09:42:46 AM
Thank you. Patience is a wonderful thing, indeed. :-)

Here is what I have so far. Still very much a w.i.p. but it is a start!

Character

Name: Rosario Salvatore "Il Padrone" Maranzano
Sexuality: At a certain age, certain things become quite meaningless, labels inclusive.
Nationality: Born in the States, Siciliano from both sides, way back to his great-grandfather, Salvatore Maranzano
Languages: Italian, Lingua siciliana, English, Russian

~*~

Family: Marazano
How you got into the Family: By heritage

History:

Rosario had been born in New York, into a family of infamous mobsters. But wait - one certainly did not use that particular term anymore these days. 'Businessmen' sounded so much better and, most of all, more deceptive.

His heritage is a long (if not infamous) one, indeed.

The name Maranzano certainly isn't an unknown one within the organized crime, the name of his family goes back to the early days of the Cosa Nostra back in Sicily. His grandfather - Salvatore Maranzano, who emigrated to the States from Sicily shortly after World War I, had settled down in Brooklyn back then, at first building up a legal business as real estate broker. Soon enough, he had a well running bootlegging business as well, using his legal work as facade for any illegal activities. It was not long before there was prostitution and smuggling of narcotics (and alcohol during the Prohibition) involved as well and young Salvatore quickly had found a mentor in his friend Joseph Bonnano - a member of another criminal family back then. And thus it came to be that Salvatore quickly grew a criminal empire and in 1930 he declared war on the Boss of all Bosses back then, Joe Masseria. Salvatore and his followers won and Salvatore declared himself as Capo di tutti Capi in 1931. He did what nobody had done before: he united the five criminal families of New York City in one organization. All the big names were present. The Gallianos, the Genovese, the Costellos.

It happened what must happen to someone who was too power hungry and arrogant, though. His enemies and various rival families in town got rid of him, before he could get rid of them. But what would the past be good for, if not for learning from ones mistakes? Not once Rosario had claimed the title "Boss of all Bosses" for himself - because power does not come through names and titles, only through actions and connections. Arrogance was the quickest way to shovel ones own grave and while he still honours his grandfather for what he had done for the city and La Cosa Nostra, he is well aware that following in his footsteps can be thin ice at times. Very, very thin ice. Old hostilities and feuds were settled shortly after Rosario stepped up, new conncetions were made instead. Nothing is more toxic for business than shadows of the past.

It is highly likely if not a fact that the authorities are well aware of Rosario's 'dealings' but, there is a huge difference between knowing something and being able to prove something. Rosario moves in high circles, calls politicans and business tycoons his personal friends. His has a good reputation in those circles - and, maybe even more important -
among his employees. Rosario is involved in various unions, charity organizations and the immigration policy, he owns an empire of companies and industries because there is one thing he learned from his ancestors: "If the people working for you are happy, they will go to lengths to protect you and yours." One does not bite the hand that feeds, right? Right.

Despite his social dedication and his well groomed public reputation, Rosario leads the families with an iron fist. Tradition, Honour and the Omerta, the code of silence, are prime expectations of everyone who works for him, down to the casual associates. Not in the past and certainly not in the future Rosario will tolerate failure or betrayal. Nowadays, he is never seen without various 'ombres', as he prefers to call them. Shadows. A man in a position like himself always has more enemies than friends. Rosario inherited much from his deceased father almost twenty years ago now, having been old Maranzano's oldest son. His title, the power and the place within the families, after long years of growing, proving himself and learning the ways of La Cosa Nostra.

More visuals

All images are clickable!

For a w.i.p. this it's very detailed o.o

Nico

Wicked Emi

Primarch

Wicked Emi

Heartsink

Hey, just wanted to post and say I'm still interested in this and all :-) @Foxy Oni love your character, absolutely no problem, family rivalries are good ;) I'll finish my sheet soon

Juggtacular

Anyone wants to join the Matranga? We have cookies.

Heartsink

So here goes my sheet: :-)

Languages: English, some Hebrew, some Spanish

~*~

History: Born in 1986, Eli grew up and spent all the majority of his life in Manhattan, New York City. He is the great-grandson of Arnold Rothstein, the eldest son of Mark Rothstein, the current boss of the Rothstein crime family. He graduated with a degree in law from Yale University, and started handling most of the legal affairs of the family. Because of his managerial skills and status as the boss' son, Eli is respected and looked up to by most of the rest of the family, including his father who cherishes him. He sees his aunt Rebekah as a rival, but respects her skills.

He helped his father shift the family's business model away from riskier ventures like narcotics and sex trade towards more semi-legal to illegal ventures in real estate and the construction industry, while also taking part in stock manipulation. Regarding the current events and increasing tension between the Italians and Irish, Eli is trying to make sure the Rothsteins won't pick sides and try instead to calm the egos at play, including those in his own family.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Heartsink on January 09, 2018, 12:30:39 AM
So here goes my sheet: :-)

Languages: English, some Hebrew, some Spanish

~*~

History: Born in 1986, Eli grew up and spent all the majority of his life in Manhattan, New York City. He is the great-grandson of Arnold Rothstein, the eldest son of Mark Rothstein, the current boss of the Rothstein crime family. He graduated with a degree in law from Yale University, and started handling most of the legal affairs of the family. Because of his managerial skills and status as the boss' son, Eli is respected and looked up to by most of the rest of the family, including his father who cherishes him. He sees his aunt Rebekah as a rival, but respects her skills.

He helped his father shift the family's business model away from riskier ventures like narcotics and sex trade towards more semi-legal to illegal ventures in real estate and the construction industry, while also taking part in stock manipulation. Regarding the current events and increasing tension between the Italians and Irish, Eli is trying to make sure the Rothsteins won't pick sides and try instead to calm the egos at play, including those in his own family.

Looks really good ^.^

Wicked Emi

Primarch

Juggtacular

Foxy DeVille

Wicked Emi

Okay, I will figure something out soon to hopefully start this

AnnieSatin

Wicked Emi

Awesome guys, so, I got the flu and felt like death warmed over o.o

So I will try to get to this on the weekend.

LamentingQuill

I could be tempted with the leader of the area/state's Yakuza.

13thHoudini

Piercescion

Name: David Shulman
Nationality: Born and Raised in Borough Park, Brooklyn, New York
Languages: English, Yiddish, and Hebrew

~*~

How you got into the Family: Worked into the crew since he was a teenager
History: Born to a Hasidic Jew Rabbi David's upbringing was strict to say the least. His family's place as spiritual and personal leaders within the Orthadox Jewish community of Boro Park was pre-determined for David to be destined as their leader... Yet the Wayward Son of the Rabbi would not have any of that.

From his smart mouth, quick temper, garish demeanor, and interest in all things NOT religious the daily struggle of the young teen and his family grew more and more tense. Especially as he became friends with the Local Shylock's and Bookies of the neighborhood. Becoming a runner, and messanger at a young age these men did not try to turn him into anything instead they supported his interests. When they turned to art they encouraged him, took him to the Museum and even bought him his first set of brushes, and paints.

The artist within his soul grew and as it did so did the distance between his family so that one day he was disowned by his disappointed father, and heart broken mother. Though he never looked back. He worked with associates of the Rothstein family for most of his youth and as his artistic skills grew, as his trustworthiness was proven, and the due paid the hard way he quickly became an asset so that when he was ready he asked the Capo he worked for permission and the Don's blessing to start his own Forgery Operation.

Documents changed with expert skill, paintings and sculptures copied with his own hand to be sold to suckers, or to replace the originals which were in turn stolen, Governmental Documents forged with an expert hand. He became the man to see if you needed something. A new identity, a fake ID, a passport, a fake Last Will and Testament.... His Operation earned him his place officially in the family as a soldier and for David it is just the beginning.

AnnieSatin

Wicked Emi

LamentingQuill

I got permission to bring in the Yakuza. So anyone want to be a member of the Yakuza, you'll need to be aware that my Yakuza will operate mostly within the shadows and focus mostly on assassins, they will not be out there all 'look at me, look at me!'. Japanese characters only here, the Yakuza are not down with 'Gaijin' in their ranks.

AnnieSatin

Name: Hannah Rose
Nationality: Jewish American
Languages: Hebrew, Yiddish, English
~*~
How you got into the Family: Her step-mother Rebekah

History: Hannah was born a free spirit in a family full of rules. Her mother Ruth Rose and her father Martin Rose were married for less than five years before she divorced him and stayed single the rest of her life so she could continue to get the alimony. Hannah was a child of the sun, she loved being outdoors, planting, picking flowers, catching bugs, dance under the rays of sunlight. Her mother want her to have a good education tho and sent her daughter to Ramaz the most elite private Jewish school in New York, at Martin's expense of course. Hannah only knew of her father from his name on the checks that came every month, or 'that bastard' as her mother called him.

While at Ramaz she discovered another love of hers, dancing. She loved ballet and her long lean stature made her an idle candidate. She was very talented and by the time she was a freshman in high school juliard was sending her letters offering scholarships for college. Ruth would not hear of it. She wasn't going to let her only daughter be a dancer, it would be a shande. So she was sent to Cornell and earned a degree in medicine. Giving up on her dream she settled for what her parents expected of her.

She graduated, went to medical school, finished her degree, sat for her boards and... failed. She failed for the first time in her life she failed. Her mother was devastated and heartbroken how could Hannah do such a thing after all the money her father paid. Hannah couldn't take the pressure to be perfect it was too much, so one day without warning she packed up her things and showed up on Martin's doorstep. She is settling into the new home, visiting a new synagogue and getting to know her step-mother's side of the family.

Personality: Hannah is very demure and proper(a stark contrast to Rebekah), she is a listener, always listening to what people are saying though soft spoken, even tempered and classy. She isn't sure what she wants out of life since she lived under her mother's thumb for so long.

Heartsink

Nico

I'm still around. Just rather distracted (and slow as per usual) -  and my muse has not been beahving well lately but, I'm here. :-)

Juggtacular

Primarch

I was thinking I would take on a Young Boy for my second. They've gotten no love.

LamentingQuill

Wicked, yes?

Name: Shiotome Hirameki
Nationality: Japanese
Languages: Japanese and English.

~*~

Family: Hirameki
How you got into the Family: Born
History: 

For many years under the leadership of Mitsurugi Hirameki­, 'The Jade Snake' branch of the Yakuza has produced only the finest assassins the world has ever known, there are not too many in the crime world that haven't heard the name 'The Jade Snake' and hope there aren't any of their shadow dwelling assassins lurking about... or more importantly, that they don't have a target on their backs.

Like a lightning fast serpent in the grass... 'The Jade Snake' never misses a target...

Miraculously even under the rare and (to many) bizarrely successful last three years after the death of Mitsurugi  Hirameki and the new leadership of his daughter Shiotome Hirameki, the honored Yakuza branch of elite assassins has only gotten stronger and even less tempting to try and mess with.

Ambitious men wishing to try and usurp Shiotome's position did try... but they made a great mistake in underestimating her, there was never any evidence to implicate Shiotome and the bodies of her would-be usurpers have still never been found to this day. Likely never will... 'The Jade Snake' has an unblemished reputation to consider after all.

Shiotome is well known to be as ruthless and clever as she is devastatingly beautiful, making it very clear to all the men surrounding her to NEVER doubt her abilities and most importantly, do not ever fuck around with her if you'd like to maintain your heads attached state to your neck. In the last three years... she's gotten the message across quite well 'Mess with me... and I promise you... I will CRUSH you'.

The young woman was prepared her entire life for this, her father knew he couldn't have any more children after Shiotome, so he set his mind to making his daughter the first female boss 'The Jade Snake' has never had. He would make his daughter nigh invincible, she would be ruthless and intelligent enough to stand toe to toe with any man hoping to steal the empire her father had built up into such glorious reknown.

Shiotome learned quite a few forms of martial arts, she was taught the art of stealth and speed, she was educated in both hand to hand and mental battle strategy... it didn't hurt either that she'd inherited her father's sly cleverness.

No one was going to take 'The Jade Snake' away from the Hirameki line. No one.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: LamentingQuill on January 21, 2018, 12:49:16 PM
Wicked, yes?

Name: Shiotome Hirameki
Nationality: Japanese
Languages: Japanese and English.

~*~

Family: Hirameki
How you got into the Family: Born
History: 

For many years under the leadership of Mitsurugi Hirameki­, 'The Jade Snake' branch of the Yakuza has produced only the finest assassins the world has ever known, there are not too many in the crime world that haven't heard the name 'The Jade Snake' and hope there aren't any of their shadow dwelling assassins lurking about... or more importantly, that they don't have a target on their backs.

Like a lightning fast snake in the grass... 'The Jade Snake' never misses a target...

Miraculously even under the rare and (to many) bizarrely successful last three years after the death of Mitsurugi  Hirameki and the new leadership of his daughter Shiotome Hirameki, the honored Yakuza branch of elite assassins has only gotten stronger and even less tempting to try and mess with.

Ambitious men wishing to try and usurp Shiotome's position did try... but they made a great mistake in underestimating her, there was never any evidence to implicate Shiotome and the bodies of her would-be usurpers have still never been found to this day. Likely never will... 'The Jade Snake' has an unblemished reputation to consider after all.

Shiotome is well known to be as ruthless and clever as she is devastatingly beautiful, making it very clear to all the men surrounding her to NEVER doubt her abilities and most importantly, do not ever fuck around with her if you'd like to maintain your heads attached state to your neck. In the last three years... she's gotten the message across quite well 'Mess with me... and I promise you... I will CRUSH you'.

The young woman was prepared her entire life for this, her father knew he couldn't have any more children after Shiotome, so he set his mind to making his daughter the first female boss 'The Jade Snake' has never had. He would make his daughter nigh invincible, she would be ruthless and intelligent enough to stand toe to toe with any man hoping to steal the empire her father had built up into such glorious reknown.

Shiotome learned quite a few forms of martial arts, she was taught the art of stealth and speed, she was educated in both hand to hand and mental battle strategy... it didn't hurt either that she'd inherited her father's sly cleverness.

No one was going to take 'The Jade Snake' away from the Hirameki line. No one.
Looks good ^.^

Quote from: AnnieSatin on January 19, 2018, 11:25:35 PM
Name: Hannah Rose
Nationality: Jewish American
Languages: Hebrew, Yiddish, English
~*~
How you got into the Family: Her step-mother Rebekah

History: Hannah was born a free spirit in a family full of rules. Her mother Ruth Rose and her father Martin Rose were married for less than five years before she divorced him and stayed single the rest of her life so she could continue to get the alimony. Hannah was a child of the sun, she loved being outdoors, planting, picking flowers, catching bugs, dance under the rays of sunlight. Her mother want her to have a good education tho and sent her daughter to Ramaz the most elite private Jewish school in New York, at Martin's expense of course. Hannah only knew of her father from his name on the checks that came every month, or 'that bastard' as her mother called him.

While at Ramaz she discovered another love of hers, dancing. She loved ballet and her long lean stature made her an idle candidate. She was very talented and by the time she was a freshman in high school juliard was sending her letters offering scholarships for college. Ruth would not hear of it. She wasn't going to let her only daughter be a dancer, it would be a shande. So she was sent to Cornell and earned a degree in medicine. Giving up on her dream she settled for what her parents expected of her.

She graduated, went to medical school, finished her degree, sat for her boards and... failed. She failed for the first time in her life she failed. Her mother was devastated and heartbroken how could Hannah do such a thing after all the money her father paid. Hannah couldn't take the pressure to be perfect it was too much, so one day without warning she packed up her things and showed up on Martin's doorstep. She is settling into the new home, visiting a new synagogue and getting to know her step-mother's side of the family.

Personality: Hannah is very demure and proper(a stark contrast to Rebekah), she is a listener, always listening to what people are saying though soft spoken, even tempered and classy. She isn't sure what she wants out of life since she lived under her mother's thumb for so long.
Also looks good ^.^

OKAY, so I came down with the flu....made worse by my roommate giving me food poisoning by making me homemade chicken noodle soup...So. I'm still on the mend so this will have to wait until I'm done throwing up and sleeping all the time.

Nico

Quote from: Wicked Emi on January 24, 2018, 02:31:28 AM

OKAY, so I came down with the flu....made worse by my roommate giving me food poisoning by making me homemade chicken noodle soup...So. I'm still on the mend so this will have to wait until I'm done throwing up and sleeping all the time.

Feel better. :-) Don't worry, RL always should have priority, anyways. :-)

Tokyorose627

Hello! This game caught my eyes a week ago or so, but I wasn’t sure if we were allowed to have other races of individuals? I wanted to make a male character that was Japanese, however I didn’t see that race on the list of mob families, so I wasn’t sure if it was allowed or not?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on January 25, 2018, 12:44:03 AM
Hello! This game caught my eyes a week ago or so, but I wasn’t sure if we were allowed to have other races of individuals? I wanted to make a male character that was Japanese, however I didn’t see that race on the list of mob families, so I wasn’t sure if it was allowed or not?

I am working bringing in the yakuza, hit me up.

AnnieSatin

Wicked Emi

I'm working on it tonight. I'm finally over the flu and cough up on all my school work

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Wicked Emi on February 03, 2018, 06:21:57 PM
I'm working on it tonight. I'm finally over the flu and cough up on all my school work

*hugs* Glad to hear you're doing better, I was worried about you.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: LamentingQuill on February 03, 2018, 06:29:39 PM
*hugs* Glad to hear you're doing better, I was worried about you.
-hugs- I'm okay. Still have a little bit of a cough but as of Wednesday, I was finally normal temp and off cold medicine and I even had an appetite yesterday ^.^
And now that I'm all caught up on my school work, I can finally get back into RPing, which makes me happy :D

Wicked Emi

Wicked Emi

I'm officially closing this. I have had the flu type A, cold, and the cold/strep combo. So I have just been too sick to really be on here. Plus, I have had this completely open for a month and no one is talking. So I'm just going to assume the interest for this is gone. I am leaving everything open if anyone is actually interested in continuing whatever they were doing.

I do give any permission I am allowed to give for someone else to try to make this work.

Sorry guys
~Emi