Game of Thrones: Ascension - Freeform, Sandbox GoT Group - Open to All

Started by GnothiSeauton, May 21, 2017, 12:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

The nominations for the future king or queen has officially been closed, but that doesn't mean there aren't plenty of juicy opportunities to get involved into the drama and intrigue.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Flower

Lovely Complex

Just wondering is this roleplay was still accepting characters or not.
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Luciferia

Quote from: White Canary on April 14, 2018, 12:22:06 PM
Just wondering is this roleplay was still accepting characters or not.

Absolutely! Fill out the character sheet (I'm on my phone or else I'd link you) and send it to GnothiSeauton.
If you meet god, tell him to leave me alone

Lovely Complex

Quote from: Luciferia on April 14, 2018, 01:00:57 PM
Absolutely! Fill out the character sheet (I'm on my phone or else I'd link you) and send it to GnothiSeauton.
Thanks so much! :) It's okay.
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Flower

Looking forward to what you come up with.  (^^) Please don't hesitate to ask questions.

GnothiSeauton

What everyone else said :)

Any questions, feel free to ask away or send me a PM.  Everyone here is really friendly and always super helpful with getting people caught up and going.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

sweets

100% agree with what everyone has said about the group. It is a ball to be in this game.

WhatLiesAbove

*peeks in* ...any chance old players would be welcomed back?

Luciferia

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on April 16, 2018, 01:28:35 PM

They let me back! I can't imagine them not doing the same for you! <3
If you meet god, tell him to leave me alone

WhatLiesAbove

So I just submitted a character sheet for a wildling. She is likely going to be hard on the tastes of most nobles I felt accepted. However, I will be looking for any possible connections if/when she is accepted!

Flower

Hmm. I'm just one person but it might be hard for that type of character to get involved. Then again, she might do well with Shalrokka.

WhatLiesAbove

Could be interesting!

It's also possible for Sylvana to get in on a noble house that's willing to prove themselves to her.

sweets

Darna was all over the far North beyond the ruins of the wall. She could have met the character potentially.

WhatLiesAbove

Quote from: sweets on April 16, 2018, 06:42:55 PM
Darna was all over the far North beyond the ruins of the wall. She could have met the character potentially.

How far? My girl is from the Frozen Coast

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on April 16, 2018, 01:28:35 PM

Returning players are always welcome.

I will say though, I do have to agree with Hyacinth...

Quote from: Hyacinth on April 16, 2018, 03:03:41 PM
Hmm. I'm just one person but it might be hard for that type of character to get involved. Then again, she might do well with Shalrokka.

I think that an Outsider character, particularly a Wildling, could have a huge problem getting involved.

They'd be coming from the proverbial edge of the world, so far removed from civilization of the Seven Kingdoms, and would seemingly come into the game with very few connections, if any.  Not many of the current stable of characters would travel so far North, and with virtually no Starks, it could be a trouble getting started and getting something going easily.

I would suggest, like you mentioned WLA, getting them connected to a noble house in some way, to perhaps make them more known rather than a face in the crowd in the city.

I did get your sheet, and I'm going to look at it more in depth tomorrow evening when I get home from work.

Seeking New Stories

Kokaine

Still looking for characters to plot with.

I have Malyna Arryn, newly risen to be Lady of the Vale, and Ursula Upcliff, a minor noble with ties in Essos. Both are wide open for plotting--romance, adventure, and politics are all fair game. Friends, enemies, frenemies... you name it, I'd love to hear about it.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Flower

Oh yay! It would be nice to have some characters in that house again.

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Flower

We play in the Extreme section. You need to fill out a character sheet and submit it via PM to GnothiSeauton. (^^)

GnothiSeauton

Mhm. Just PM it to me when you're ready :)

We have our own board in the extreme section. Don't let the extreme classification scare you away. It's mostly for story lines and creative freedom.

Seeking New Stories

InnocentSynn

So I am most certainly interested and already have a general idea for a character.  Aiming at having him be a Selmy who is a Knight, but still working out the rest bit by bit.