Started by Wolfy, July 30, 2012, 12:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

.....Sha-wing. o3o

Just seeing who would be interested....o3o

Latooni Subota

Could you be a little more . . uh . . specific? >.>;
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Bloodied Porcelain

Being more specific is definitely needed, given there are already several various X-Men RPs going.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Xanthaine

I am varying degrees of interested due to how many boxes you tick in the following list (all are not mandatory, this is just me outlying my ideal X-men RP :3)

In high school (X-men evolution style)
Allow us original characters
A unique story arc/a spin off arc, for example following the story of one of the movies from the view of other mutants (Just an example, please no hate for using the movie as an example.)
a possible option for vague neutrality (al a Gambit) or perhaps following the Brotherhood.

Please note, these are not demands, though read into them what you will. Use them as ideas or whatever. :3

Also... 10,000 brownie points for use of Sha-wing. :D

luphawk

You can count me among those potently interested depending on the details.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

AidaLily

I would be interested depending on the details.

It sounds like it would be fun.
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

kobrakid92

I'm also interested. Though like everyone else I'd like some more details as well.

Brandon

Ive always liked the X-Men setting but for one reason or another most games arent for me. Whats your take on it Wolfy?
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play