Quill's super big monumental cravings!!! (F for M characters)

Started by LamentingQuill, June 26, 2016, 03:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Becoming the God's property- Fruits basket- Akito/Tohru

When Hatori falls ill for a day and Tohru generously offers to fill in taking care of Akito that day in order to help out her friend... what happens when Akito decides he really likes all the tender care and pampering from Tohru and orders her to move in with him at the Honk?

At first Tohru just think it's simply about wanting her to be his personal care giver or maid or whatever it was he wanted to call it... but that begins to change... and Akito wants more... and more... and more... he wants everything until he possesses Tohru completely... until every shred of her devotion belongs entirely to him instead of his unworthy cousins...

Caught up in a big bloody mess- F Witch/M vampire
In this universe, I think I should point out that witches and vampires tend to get along fairly well unless the vampire in question tries to take a bit of out her, then it's war. Werewolves (if they show up in this story at all, which I kinda doubt), witches are little iffy about them because their tendency to try and select mates and bite that neck without so much as asking the desired female her opinion on the matter, they will associate with them though if they know the particular werewolf to be trustworthy.

Anyway, here is the story idea:

When Serenity Yates finds an unconscious vampire in the alleyway behind her apartment building, she takes pity on him and brings him inside to take care of him until he should wake up, it would be cruel to just leave him there for the sun.
She treats all the cuts and bruises on him as best she can and much to her relief, her vampire friend Francesca left some blood packets in the fridge from the last time she'd come over to hang out... what Serenity was not prepared for was that the vampire she rescued was the leader of a vampire mafia type group on her side of town... whom is at war with another group at the other end of town... and one of the other guy's lackeys had been stationed in the building across the street to make sure the vampire Serenity had rescued was burned at sunrise... once the sun falls, he'll scamper back to his master and Serenity will find herself caught up in the middle of a huge mess she wasn't prepared for at all.

(A different picture can be chosen if redheads are not your thing)

My undead butler- Human F/Japanese M vampire

A good friend of mine put a taste for butler's in my mouth and thus here we are with this storyline that popped into my head, blended with one of my favorite creatures, vampires! Plus my deep love for Asian hotties, yum.
Mind you, you should turn around and head the other way if you have the obnoxious, whiney and over brooding Twilight type of vampires in your head, blech, no thank you.

Anyway, take a read.

This story features Liliana Winters, daughter of the ridiculously wealthy shipping and import giant JackWinters.
Jack Winters moves his family from their England home to Japan, the great thing about being the boss is that you can live anywhere you want and be able to hop right onto a private plane at the drop of a dime if there are any issues back at headquaters... they bring all of their original household staff with them except for their elderly butler whom decides to accept a very generous retirement pension from Jack and live out his remaining years in comfort.

Thus arises the need for a new butler, preferably someone young enough to keep up with a brand new household, getting to know an unfamiliar foreign staff team, plus the foreign family hiring him.
Her father interviews many young men over the course of a week before a decision is finally made and the guy chosen... he's hauntingly beautiful... and the intense way he stares at Liliana is enough to make any red blooded female blush...

There something off about their handsome new butler and as crazy as Liliana knows she sounds, she's certain he's not normal... he convinced her father to hire him without offering a shred of his history, he never leaves the house during the day... she never sees him eat, not a single crumb...

Something is definitely weird about the new butler...

My thoughts were this is not his first time as a butler, in fact he's done it many, many times over the past few hundred years all over the world... feasting upon and killing the family each time before disappearing without a single trace... but this time is different... he feels a really strong attraction to Liliana, he wants her :)