The Wonders of a Winter Waning

Started by Amide, February 25, 2013, 11:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amide

My apologies for the alliteration.  -_-

I'm looking to start up a new game or two after a nearly year long hiatus. I am currently looking to pick up a lighter game and a darker game. Check out the ideas and if you like any or have another good idea, send me a whisper.

What Lies Below [Bondage]

From a young age my character had felt that there was something wrong with the church.  No matter how light it was outside, it always seemed a tad too dark inside.  One day, after being beaten up at school, he/she prayed in the church asking for vengeance on his/her attackers.  Instead of receiving an answer from above, he/she was granted an an audience with a demon.  The price of vengeance was a year from his/her soul.  Now, it is time to pay up.

I am fairly open on the gender of the players in this one, as well as with what happens.

A Student's Crush[Light/Bondage]

Having a crush on your teacher is natural, May's friend's told her.  It wasn't natural, however, for the teacher to act on it.  Fresh out of high school and embracing the beginnings of her college life, May's first college crush was with her history professor.  A crush which, surprisingly enough the professor returned.  After asking her out May was coming to the quick realization that what had started as a forbidden fling could turn into so much more.

Some pictures I'd like to play.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide