News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Bear Punching?

Started by Slaven, September 01, 2011, 01:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaven

Don't worry. That's not my breath on the back of your neck! >.>

Slaven's O/Os and some RP ideas!

Avis habilis

Those dachshund lovers are fierce.

Slaven

Haha. Enough to scare me! Oh, here's another one and this one has a picture of this fierce bear puncher:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44349210/ns/today-today_pets_and_animals/

Oniya

Most people don't realize it, but those silly little wiener dogs can be pretty fierce themselves.  Dachshunds were bred to hunt badgers (long and low to be able to get into the dens) and badgers are no push-overs.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Slaven

Quote from: Oniya on September 01, 2011, 02:10:29 PM
Most people don't realize it, but those silly little wiener dogs can be pretty fierce themselves.  Dachshunds were bred to hunt badgers (long and low to be able to get into the dens) and badgers are no push-overs.

I actually used to own a little red Dashshund and he picked fights with bulldogs and German Shepards around these parts.  Actually, a German Shepard almost killed him one day and our little 11 pound Mountain Feist saved him by tearing the Shepard's throat out.

Sad part is, that kinda stuff is more rampant around here than other animal attacks. Like the Shepard above was a wild dog, a dog that had been thrown out and forgotten. We get those all the time. It's truly disheartening, really.