The Boogieman [M dom Seeking F]

Started by TheVillain, April 05, 2011, 09:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

[An idea that my partner seems to have lost interested in. Was wondering if others liked this idea.]
----
Emery Pines Private University has had a long and colorful history- the only constant having been it is an excellent place for a young woman to get a college education. From it's founding in the 1920's, to the brief period of acceptance of male students in the 1950's, to modern times there are few universities of such caliber for young women.

Unfortunately, that history has not always been pleasant. First built in the 1940's, the Three Trees Skateland would eventually evolve into the largest skating ring in the state. By the mid-70's, Three Trees Skateland had evolved into just Skateland and it would be the place to be for disco fans- and being literally across the street from the dorms of Emery Pines the night was packed almost every day with female students and men from surrounding colleges hoping to meet those women.

1977 would be remembered as the Year of the Boogieman in Emery Pines. Over the course of the year 13 women were raped and murdered by a serial killer that would be known as "The Boogieman". The only connection ever found between the victims were they all were the right age to be college students who had had been to Skateland the night before. The police guessed this meant the killer had also been at Skateland, but otherwise had nothing more conclusive.

In late December of 1977, there was a fire at Skateland- one that ultimately led to it being shut down entirely in the 80's. Most of the bodies were so damaged they were never identified but the rape-murders did stop so it was believed that "The Boogieman" was one of people who died in the blaze.

By 2011, Emery Pines had not only bought the property but they had restored a portion of the skating ring while converting the rest of the property into a new dormitory for the female student body. They'll wish they hadn't.

[Alright, basic story is that a new dorm at a women's college is haunted by the ghost of a disco-loving serial rapist/killer. Supernatural molestation ensues.]
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Winds Of Lust

this is a very much like a plot I like to play around with sometimes. I would be interested if you don't mind a Male playing a Female.

Miroque

Sounds intriqueing. Colour me intrested. (even I dont have any clue about the story behind this)
(F playing F here)