Alto Mira: The Battle of the Idols (Mythical Anime Idol Game) (Interest Check)

Started by Tokyorose627, November 29, 2018, 12:16:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokyorose627

~Plot~

The idol scene all over the world has absolutely exploded, with entertainment obsessing over the multiple artists and idol groups that surface every year. Most that dive in head first are met with hesitation when it comes to having their dream of becoming idols, literal icons around the world that are given special deal brands, money, fame, and recognition by millions of people. Recently, entertainment groups from all over the world had been discussing a way to bring together different groups and individuals in a competition to see who truly is the best group out there, all with intent in bringing in views from millions of fans, and to bring in groups and writings that hoped to make it their big break! Whether it be humans, elflings, or even slime girls, people from all over the world have come together to the heart of idol culture, Japan, to enroll in a specialized school created just to discover the next biggest stars in the idol industry!

Of course, just because people enroll to become the next big idol in the world, doesn’t mean that all of them want to play nice. The idol world is filled with black mail, rampant sabotage, and individuals not interested in making friends with their competition. Are you willing to trudge through this cutthroat industry to get to your dream of being an idol? Then come and join the Academy of Music, Alto Mira.

~~~

Basics and General Idea

Heya! So this idea is something that I’ve thought of trying for a while, and I hope some of y’all are interested! This game is more along the lines of an anime high school slice of type of setting, but instead of a high school, it’s an academy made for individuals who want to have a break in the music industry to become to the greatest idol in the world. Races of individuals from all over the world, such as humans, fairies, slime girls, anything really, have come to enroll in this academy. Rigorous training, practice, and talent are what you need to be even remotely considered to become an idol in this industry, and when there’s competition, you sure to find your fair share of cutthroat rivals in the ranks!

Player Roles: So for this game, you can be as follows:

Idol Track: Individuals who choose the path to become idols and performers.

Composer Track: Composing is just as important as singing! Partner up with students to great amazing songs that enchant and spellbound others!

We may also have places for individuals that already wish to be Managers for some of the individuals in the Academy, because some of the people involved may already have past experience!

As for characters and whatnot, I imagine this world to be a mix of humans and mythical beings such as vampires, fairies, slimes, all the fun stuff! Just because your a monster girl doesn’t mean you still can’t have a dream of energizing others with your singing and dancing, right?

As for right now it’s a simple Interest Check, and I’m a bit hesitant about the idea just because it is sort of a niche idea, but I’d like to just see how this goes. Feel free to post in here if you have any sort of interest in this or not.

yuki92

This sounds awesome, count me interested.

I'm thinking of female composer who is quite famous on the internet for uploading her song on youtube (or NND) but never show up her face. Collaborating with a male Idol might be a good story for her..

elfguy

----

Tokyorose627

Quote from: elfguy on November 30, 2018, 08:57:15 AM
I love watching girl idol anime so I would be up for this.

Me too! I’m hoping for a mix of males and females, but we’ll see how the interest thread goes. :)

Hunter

Are you thinking of specifically idol pairs, idol groups, or solo idols?  I'm assuming that we're allowed to play composers and managers as well?

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Hunter on December 01, 2018, 05:28:48 PM
Are you thinking of specifically idol pairs, idol groups, or solo idols?  I'm assuming that we're allowed to play composers and managers as well?

More along the lines of what you said, but everything really. Solo idols, pairs, and even groups are allowed! Just really depends on what people want to try making for this game, once it gains interest of course.

Hunter

I'd like to plant a flag then.   Maybe as the male member of a mixed duo.

I am also reminded of....