Camp Half Blood! (Percy Jackson Interest Check)

Started by Norsegod1839, December 27, 2017, 04:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

Welcome to Camp Half Blood! Your Demi god home away from home! Mind our camp director Dionysus and the our guard dragon Peleus!

Please check in with your Satyr for housing accommodations and our centaur trainer Chiron! If you're godly parent has claimed you then please check in with the house adviser of the god you or goddess you belong to! We have many training scenarios underway as well as camp activity.

For those demigods looking to complete quests and earn fame! The oracle of Delphi Rachel Elizabeth Dare is on hand to read your fortune and offer you a quest.

Welcome demi gods one and all!

Hi there! So I have been reading Percy Jackson (the original series! Just finished them!) I always love the stories of gods and hero and them having to claim their children.  This has led me to become very interested in doing a Percy Jackson group role play! The idea of gods and demi gods and quest just can lead to a bunch of fun!

The idea is pretty simple! You would pick a parent god (you can do the big three or one of the minor gods) and travel to camp half blood. The gods would be based on the Greek ones not the roman ones. I know there was a roman camp revealed in the newer books but I am less knowledgeable on those! once you pick a god parent you can base your powers around that parent.

Then we can do quest or stay in the camp for training or whatever! The books are really open ended in this! Even though there was a big grand prophecy at the end we don't have to do that!

So if you are interested let me know!

You can find the character sheet thread here!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=280644.0

And you can find the OOC here

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=280645.0

Aiden

Norsegod1839

Bowen

Norsegod1839

Norsegod1839

Norsegod1839

Who are you guys thinking for your godly parents? Curious about what choices you guys are going for!

Drowdeviant

*spots this and plants his interest flag*

Do we have to stay with human half-bloods or can we do monsters? I ask because I think having some of the gods' more monstroous spawn amongst us would be at least somewhat interesting. Especially Harpies and their love of making nests in cozy places. xD
My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Drowdeviant on December 28, 2017, 01:23:43 AM
*spots this and plants his interest flag*

Do we have to stay with human half-bloods or can we do monsters? I ask because I think having some of the gods' more monstroous spawn amongst us would be at least somewhat interesting. Especially Harpies and their love of making nests in cozy places. xD

I am not entirely against it! As long as teh character is good!

I 2would like to have a good bunch of demi gods for the quest and what not!

Drowdeviant

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 28, 2017, 01:26:36 AM
I am not entirely against it! As long as teh character is good!

I 2would like to have a good bunch of demi gods for the quest and what not!

Ok. I'm simply asking cause I might want to drag in one as a half sibling of my camper. xD

*goes about thinking on what god parent to pick*
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Drowdeviant on December 28, 2017, 01:42:54 AM
Ok. I'm simply asking cause I might want to drag in one as a half sibling of my camper. xD

*goes about thinking on what god parent to pick*

There's for sure precedent to it! Tyson the cyclops and brother of Percy comes to mind!

Drowdeviant

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 28, 2017, 01:45:45 AM
There's for sure precedent to it! Tyson the cyclops and brother of Percy comes to mind!

Only question is which god. I personally like two thirds of the big three (sorry Zeus but Hera has a point about your rampant infidelity), Hephaestus and Apollo. xD

Bowen

I was thinking of Hades if that's ok. I have tons of ideas for characters but figure Hades gets a bad rap when he is the most normal of all of the major Olympians

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Bowen on December 28, 2017, 02:25:37 AM
I was thinking of Hades if that's ok. I have tons of ideas for characters but figure Hades gets a bad rap when he is the most normal of all of the major Olympians

Would you mind your character having a half-sibling then? I'm currently kind of split between Hephaestus and Hades at the moment. Though Hades does commonly give his kids a very flexible power set (generally a little taste of several things but half of them less powerful than the primary god something belongs to). xD

Plus we can dig a pit and summon the ghosts of Robin Williams or Michael Jackson for entertainment! Viva la Hades cabin! Only downside is having the eternal hatred of Persephone cause we're her boo's spawn from steamy extra-marital affairs. x3

Bowen

Quote from: Drowdeviant on December 28, 2017, 02:50:11 AM
Would you mind your character having a half-sibling then? I'm currently kind of split between Hephaestus and Hades at the moment. Though Hades does commonly give his kids a very flexible power set (generally a little taste of several things but half of them less powerful than the primary god something belongs to). xD

Plus we can dig a pit and summon the ghosts of Robin Williams or Michael Jackson for entertainment! Viva la Hades cabin! Only downside is having the eternal hatred of Persephone cause we're her boo's spawn from steamy extra-marital affairs. x3

I wouldn't mind that all. Sons of Hades can deal with a little shade from Persephone.

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Bowen on December 28, 2017, 03:25:09 AM
I wouldn't mind that all. Sons of Hades can deal with a little shade from Persephone.

Well mine might be a daughter. She also might be a somewhat more snarky and flirty sort than the norm, initially making everyone think she was a child of Aphrodite or Hermes. xD

She'll likely be thankful for having someone to share the cabin with...kind of am getting an idea that Papa H claiming her makes her a little depressed and or insecure.

Norsegod1839

I might have to go with someone else then! I was kind of contemplating Hades as well!

Poisidon is always fun! BUT since Percy was Poisidon I'm kind of against it!

Norsegod1839

We will also need some one to play the gods! When or if they show up! It might only be for a second or just for one scene but they should still be represented!

Aiden

I have GM'd both the Roman Camp and the Camp Half Blood games before, I would GM them as Gods are known to be very "hands off" with their children.

---

Character wise - I would like bring back one of my old characters from that game, either a son of Ares or Hephaestus

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Aiden on December 28, 2017, 01:16:55 PM
I have GM'd both the Roman Camp and the Camp Half Blood games before, I would GM them as Gods are known to be very "hands off" with their children.

---

Character wise - I would like bring back one of my old characters from that game, either a son of Ares or Hephaestus

Oh yeah for sure! I wont have them appearing much but since they are semi there for their kids there will be scenes of them

And feel free to!

Bowen

So? ...is there enough interest for character sheets and so on or are we waiting for more? No rush, just enthusiastic.

Norsegod1839

If you guys think there is enough interest and are eager I can go ahead and open a character sheet thread!

Norsegod1839

Name:
Face claim: (optional)
Parents: (This should be your god parent and your mortal parent. If you are a monster then let us know which god and monster)
Root Power: (Should be partially based on your godly parent, if you are a half monster then include that as well)
Personality:
Developed Powers: (Any power you've actively developed, or a monster skill you have)
Background
Character on's/offs Personal and sexual
Writers on's/of's

Does this work for everyone?

Chasseybaby

Would a half blooded daughter of Calypso be allowed or would I have to wait for more demigods to join?

Norsegod1839

HA I just sent you a message Chassey!

And yeah that works for me!

Chasseybaby

Lol I saw that too ^^ awesome! Ill have a character sheet up for you approve shortly

Norsegod1839

himawari

Name: Alessa Carter
Description: <<as in picture>>
Face claim: Adelaide Kane
Parents: Athena, Goddess of Wisdom + James Carter
Personality: Smart, witty and wise. Kind and gentle. Forceful if need be.

Root Power: superhuman strength, speed, agility, reflexes and stamina ((http://riordan.wikia.com/wiki/Demigod_Abilities))
Developed Powers: Ability to shape shift, Telumkinesis, Weaving.

Background: She is the daughter of a respectable business man, someone who had caught the eye of Athena (her mother). Her mother noticed how hardworking her father was and entered his mind on night. He always thought it was a sexy dream he had but a few months later, Alessa was left on his doorstep as a babe with a note saying that she was his daughter. When growing up, her mother will appear in her dreams, telling her who she really was, spending time with her and teaching her. Each time she awoke she would have learnt a new skill. Of course her father thinks that it was crazy until the day that Alessa got invited to Camp Half-Blood.

Character on's/offs:
>Personal:
-ON's: Reading, chess, nature, training and everything that needs to use her brain.
-OFF's: Lazing around, doing nothing, being a potato
>Sexual:
-ON's: She's still a virgin and have yet to explore the wonders of sex
-OFF's: Gore, Vore, Scat, Waterplay

Writers on's/of's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=179978.0

Bowen

Name: Lukas Adamma
Description: Tallk athletic with green eyes and dark hair.
Face claim: Lionel Clerc
Parents: Hades and Harper Adamma

Root Power: Umbrakinesis [Shadow Travel, Darkness Generation] (basic demigod powers)
Personality: Goes for wit over sarcasm, insightful, curious, protective
Developed Powers: Geokinesis, Necromancy (Can interact with the dead, but currently has no power over them)

Background Lukas grew up in Hollywood. His mom's side of the family were Roma and all claimed to have the 'Gift'.  That was hard to believe with most of the crap his cousins got away with but his mom, Harper definitely had it and in spades. So did he. There was always ghosts around being whiney about being dead or jerks or lonely and not letting him sleep. Harper tried the whole Medium thing, opening up a shop...but people didn't want to hear their ex was pissed at them because they found out that they were being cheated on...they wanted to know all kinds of crazy happy shit, like angels and soft clouds and eternal parties...yeah, that wasn't what it was like. So Harper put herself through training and was really talented at doing makeup. Like, makeup for the stars talented after five years of living hand to mouth.

Lukas met a lot of 'mediumly' famous people. They were kind of boring really. He spent most of his time in the gym or reading detective novels. When the other kids wanted to be ninja's he studied aikido for five years but then some of the new students turned out to be other than human. His mother knew what to do and they flew to New York and he was enrolled in Camp Halfblood

Character on's/offs
-Personal
>On's: Solving puzzles/riddles/mysteries, painting, working out, aikido, camping
>Off's: Not pulling your weight, entitlement, lazy thinking, people not making an effort
-Sexual
>On's: Still working that out.
>Off's: anything bathroom...no, just no.

Writers on's/of's Here

Chasseybaby

Name: Arya Swiftwaters
Description: As in Picture
Face claim: Gemma Ward
Parents: Her mother is the sea queen Amphitrite and Johan Swiftwaters
Mom and Dad

Personality:Arya is somewhat of a lost soul among her kind for wanting to explore the world. She has an allure that draws people to her and has had her fair share of lovers who are captivated by her exotic looks and soft spoken voice, though not many have lived to tell the tale. She is very clever and also has a sharp mind, learning something new is as easy as swimming for her. Her hate for her humans, has come from years of being mistreated by them, even her own father. Making her a bit vindictive at times but also finds them the most fascinating as well with the odd treasures she finds when she explores or steals from others. She uses her beauty to distract people and tends to get away with stealing odd objects from humans. People usually fine her temperament and wit amusing and charming at times, when she is relaxed and enjoying good company. She is unsure of the few humans who work for the camp and tries to be friendly, or as friendly as she can be. She is a bit stubborn when it comes to getting her way and seems to always wind up in trouble because she often doesnt listen to reason. But will follow orders from her elders, sometimes...

Root Power:
  • Entrancing - Ayra’s greatest weapon is her radiant appearance and to alluring sound of her voice. The way the light illuminates her fair skin, to her golden long locks, and their deep-as-the-ocean eyes possessed the power to entrap any man as she coaxes them to take a dip with her.
Developed Powers:
  • Shapeshifting - Arya’s tail is covered in a scaly translucent membrane which floats around her like tendrils in the water and will shed when her tails splits and forms into two working legs. She can survive also on land in human form, however if she were partially in the water, trapped in mermaid form but not enough in the water to live, she can dry out and die. She only shifts when submerged in bodies of water, so rain and other small sprays wouldn’t affect her. Though when Ayra is in her human form she is as weak as any normal human, leaving her vulnerable for an attack and capture.
  • Swimming - Ayra’s long and powerful tail makes her a very fast swimmer, adapt at hunting prey, and gives her the capability of leaping out of the water to take any unfortunate sailor in midair off of the decks of boats, before diving back in.
  • Underwater combat - Ayra possesses superhuman strength underwater, in her mermaid form. She is an expert in hand to hand combat in and out of water, as well as using her claws and fangs to disable her prey.

Background: Off the cost of the Caribbean, Amphitrite the queen of the sea was lonely in her cave where her husband Poseidon kept her to tend to the creatures of the deep. She would often go stir crazy in her solitude having no one but the fishes and plantlike to keep her company. One day while she was mending a reef a strong current tangling her in a fishing net. Unable to break free she was hauled up into Johan Swiftwater's lone fishermen's boat. Pretending that she had drown she let the fishermen resuscitates her. When their eyes met it was love at first sight. He insisted that he take her to a hospital, but she asured him she was fine and didnt want to go. Faking amnesia to protect herself and unsure how to explain how she ended up in his net, Johan took care of her. Claiming she was a good luck charm when she sang as he pulled up his pods, finding them full and bountiful. Each day together they grew closer and soon married. Amphitrite never spoke of her secret to her husband finding him suspicious and god fearing. They soon set up a home near the sea, her mother taking photos for tourists whiel her father kept fishing. They were happy together and were not rich in wealth but in love and happiness.

A few months later Amphitrite was with child and knew then her happiness would soon come to an end. For if Poseidon found out about her infidelity, the child would surly be harmed and her dear Johan. When it was time for her to give birth Amphitrite snuck away in the middle of the night leaving the child in Johan's care. When morning came and Johan did not find his wife but his daughter he was shocked to see Arya was not all human but mermaid. Scales of silver covered her freshly pink body and gleamed like diamonds as he stared down at her. A regretful note was left begging him for his forgiveness for deceiving him all those years and explaining that their daughter, Arya, would be safe if she left. Unable to glaze at his monstrous child and not waning to be cured by the god of the sea, he took the babe from her cradled to throw into the well to die. As her father held her, Arya began to gurgle and laugh, stopping in his tracks, Johan finally looked at his child, really looked at her. The same blonde hair as his wife, his eyes yet they were so blue, her skin was pale and she was perfect. He found her memorizing and took her back in the house. The next few years were a haze for Johan, till he realized the power Arya had to control him by her voice, questioning the feelings her had for her and if they were truly his own feelings or depicted from his daughter. He then grew distance and often wore earplugs around her to block out her voice. He would make her work the fishing boat for her meals and board. Unable to love a child who wasnt even human and that took his beloved wife away. Ayra was a willful child and didnt let her father's coldness get to her though at times she wished he would look at her with some sort of feelings for her. She mainly stayed on the boat, Johan selling her mothers home, and lived a life at sea. She helped with fishing, pickup where her mother left off to bring in money for food and repairs.

Then one day while Arya was helping Johan's catch, something dark caught her by surprise. She tried out swimming it but found it was faster and much strong then she was. Desperate to get away she quickly boarded her father's boat, causing the creature to crash into the hull. Joahn non to happy demand to know what was going on, when he found her shaky and scared out of her wits. She tried to explain that a monster had come out of no where and tried to drag her down and eat her. Johan didnt believe her till he looked over the edge and saw a pair of glowing eyes looking up at him and then disappearing. They departed quickly and headed for shore. Joahn took to the bar while Arya was torn to leave in case she was snatched again. Soon Johan returned angry with a beautiful woman following him. Scared to confront them she watched them argue and the woman smack a envelope at him. She was crying and looked so heartbroken and mad. She looked familiar but coudlnt quite place her. Johan took the envelope and left the woman on the docks. Once they were back at sea Joahn confessed the woman was her mother and that she wanted Arya to go to a camp up in New York to protect her from anymore attack like they had just saw. Arya didnt know what to say, a mix of emotions rattled inside her. Angry that her mother didnt come to see her, sad that she missed a chance to meet her and hurt that now she would be sent away from everything she knew. She had so many questions and felt no one was giving her the answers. She only prayed the camp would help her find those answers...

::Character on's/offs ::
:Personal:
  • Swimming
  • Jewelry Making
  • Collecting Oddities
  • Singing

:Sexual:
  • Oral
  • Sex in or near the water
  • Foreplay

Writers on's/of's: Click O/O's

Norsegod1839

You guys are all approved! I'll get a ic room made up tomorrow!

Aiden

Here is one of my older characters, I will be updating it to fit this char sheet template soon, I just wanted to put him out there.

Name: Francisco "Franky" Herrero
Played by: Aiden
God or Goddess Parent: Hephaestus | cabin leader
Claimed or Unclaimed: Claimed
Background Information: Franky was delivered as a baby to Camp Halfblood by a satyr who disguised himself as a service member. He would learn eventually that his mother died in combat operations, overseas. With little information to go on, he didn't learn about his mother's side of the family for many years. Despite warnings to keep his distance, he sought them out. Franky did his best to learn to fight in order to one day see them.When he finally met them, he was welcomed with open arms but had to depart after a near fatal attack. Sadly fighting was never his strong suit. Franky could forge weapons but could barely handle one.

It was during this time he pledged to become a fighter like his mother and enlisted in the U.S. Army despite his family and Chiron's warnings. Deploying quickly after bootcamp, he fought overseas for a little over a year before he was sent home after a grievous injury that cost him his leg. The timid boy came back a little wiser, far more stubborn but eager to see his brothers and sisters back at the Hephaestus cabin. Within a year he was voted as their Counselor/leader and has enjoyed camp life since.

Fatal Flaw:Bullheaded
Faceclaim: Alex Minsky
Physical Description:

Aiden

And the second one, again pending update. I will pick one of these for this game!

Name: Clint Morrow
Played by: Aiden
God or Goddess Parent: Ares
Claimed or Unclaimed: Unclaimed
Background Information:

Clint been on his own for as long as he remembered, even as a boy he never felt like he had anyone. Raised by a foster mom on a wharf, he unknowingly spent his youth safe from monsters from the smell of the small fishing hub and market. He earned spare cash loading and unloading boats, running errands for local captains and passed the time hearing stories from salty sailor types at the local bar.
All was well until something, sniffed him out and attacked him in broad daylight. Unaware of what to do, an old man with goat legs jumped to his aid and helped him fend off the creature. Clint was given a crash course in divinity and told to get his things ready for a trip to New York. After hot wiring a car and a dangerous trip up the coast, Clint arrived with more questions than answers. His guardian showed him the way to the camp but was unable to escort him, leaving him to make the rest of the trip on his own.

Fatal Flaw: Brutal
Faceclaim:  Daniel Portman
Physical Description:

Norsegod1839

I am working on the IC room now guys! WIll get it posted up and the link so you guys can start arriving at camp!

Norsegod1839

Chasseybaby

himawari

Norsegod1839

Aiden

Name: Francisco "Franky" Herrero

Description: 5'10, well muscled - particulary in the shoulders, chest and back from forging weapons all day. Heavily tattooed, missing leg. 

Face claim: Alex Minsky

Parents: Hephaestus (Claimed) - Cabin Leader / Veronica Herrero

Root Power: Technokinesis, Enhanced Forging, Hammer Mastery

Personality: Pragmatic to a certain extant he has taken more to his mother than his father's cold and cynical ways. Wants to believe in people, he puts his faith and trust in those who earn it but willing to give the benefit of the doubt to everyone. When pushed he is an impressive leader, having lead his cabin to a long standing winning streak during the chariot races (duh, they built them!).

Developed Powers: Pyrrokinesis, Fire Immunity, Heat sensitivity (Senses heat)

Background Life was great for Franky growing up, he had a large family and despite his lack of father, he had plenty of male (and female) role models to look up too. His mom was a skilled helicopter mechanic who served in the air force .When she was gone he was watched by his uncles at their family owned shop in Southern California. Tio "Setiro" was his favorite, always showing him new things and taking him on errands to the junkyards and salvage yards. Franky took to cars like a fish to water, quickly surpassing mechanics who had been working for years.

Tio Setiro did his best to shuffle him away from mechanical work, sensing the boy's powers were forming and drawing a attention from monsters. On his 13th birthday, something happened to the shop, the full story he would learn about later, that forced him to leave his family behind. They drove towards New York, in that time, his "uncle" revealed he was a satyr guardian and his father was the god of forges and blacksmiths. Franky was not convinced until they were attacked by a gang of cyclops somewhere in Arizona. The veil of the world around them began to fade, missing pieces in his life suddenly making sense.

After a harrowing journey, he made it to Camp Halfblood. He was bitter and angry, feeling alone and hurt for the very first time in his life. His uncle explained until he became stronger, it was dangerous to be outside of the camp's wall to him and most importantly his mortal family. It was a hard pill to swallow but Franky stayed behind and begged for "Tio Satiro" to go back to California and watch over his family.

"Cochise"

Franky stayed and found his place in Camp Halfblood, when he was 16 he thought he was strong enough to visit his family. Towards the end of the visit, he was attacked by a Colchis Bull while they were having their final dinner. Tio Satrio and him sprang into action, his uncle shuffling his mom and family to safety as he fought the rampaging bull. In the struggle he managed to withstand the fire erupting from its mouth. He eventually defeated the beast by deconstructing it despite suffering a grievous injury.

He was returned to Camp Halfblood without a leg, but gained the parts of a Colchis bull. Franky learned he was not strong enough to live outside on his own and vowed to become stronger, deciding to keep away from his family to make sure they were never in the cross hairs of the creatures that hunt him looking for an easy meal. 

In the years since, he has rebuilt the bull and it now serves as a guardian for the camp. The accomplishment has earned him the respect of his siblings to vote him as the new Cabin leader for the children of Hephaestus.

Character on's/offs
Personal 
Likes - Working in the forge, making weapons, testing weapons, working on cars, dismantling things, new projects, heat, greasy foods, horchata, racing (chariots or cars), staying busy. 
Dislikes - Being manipulated and lied too, People who don't respect their armor and weapons, children of Hermes who take without asking, his siblings who don't clean up their work stations.

Sexual - Vanilla-Rough, exhibitionist/voyeur, open to trying new things
Off- Bathroom stuff/gore

Writers on's/of's Here

Aiden

Chasseybaby

Frankly looks devine, Aiden! I’ll try and have my starter up tonight,  everyone has amazing characters can’t wait to play with you all ^^

Aiden

Thanks,

Your girl looks like trouble, I am sure Poseidon is not gonna be happy if he learns there is a product of infidelity out there. The gods can be such assholes.

Is she going to be in Hermes Cabin? (She is not unclaimed, but campers without their own cabins, are shuffled into that one)

Norsegod1839

Aiden I was setting this up as after the events of the Last Olympian! So I think they were going to create a cabin for every god?

Aiden

Works for me!

If you are cool with it, Franky can oversee that. And since there are SOO many gods/goddess, they build them as they need them.

Norsegod1839

Aiden

Haha, so she can stay with Hermes until it is done.

I am sure the Athena kids will enjoy making blue prints. It can be some cool plot potential/sub plots for those who don't go looking for quests.

Chasseybaby

Yeah!!! I was plotting a scene where  The counselors couldn’t decide where she be bunking so it’s good to know now where she will be sleeping. 😊

Norsegod1839

I like the idea of that being whats going on at teh camp while others go on quest!

bubby

*Lifts a hand*

Oh the memories! Is there an established Camp Director yet?

Norsegod1839

Not that I know of! Isn't Chiron the camp director and Dionysus the actual like person in charge?

Are you asking for the job!

CurvyKitten

Bouncing around some ideas in my head, so mark me down as interested.

Norsegod1839

Welcome Aboard! I am still debating on my own character! I was half way between a son of Aphrodite who dad used to be very very handsome but when Aphrodite left him burned his face in grief! So a guy who is estranged from his godly parent!

bubby

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 30, 2017, 06:46:37 PM
Not that I know of! Isn't Chiron the camp director and Dionysus the actual like person in charge?

Are you asking for the job!

I am! The 'person in charge' definitely.

Norsegod1839

Kuroneko

I've been following this and debating about bringing back my son of Dionysus, but if Bubby's gonna be here  ::)
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Norsegod1839

Come on in come on in! I should have begged Bubby to join if I knew it was going to attract such talent like you Kuroneko!

Kuroneko

That's very sweet of you to say, thank you *blushes*

It shouldn't take me too long to whip up a sheet. I just need to transfer things over to the new format ;)

bubby

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 30, 2017, 07:05:30 PM
Come on in come on in! I should have begged Bubby to join if I knew it was going to attract such talent like you Kuroneko!

*Brings all the RP milkshakes to the yard!*  XD   ;D

GREAT! I shall be Rhea. WOO! I'll work on a sheet... maybe later tonight, maybe tomorrow.

Norsegod1839

Kuroneko

I reaaaaaaallly hate it when your sheet is almost done ... and Word crashes and eats it. *sigh*

Oh well *starts over*

Norsegod1839

Oh man that is the worse

*mourns for the lost character sheet of ye olden times*

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Norsegod1839

Kuroneko

Name:Adrian Keller
Description: Adrian is roughly six feet tall, thin and wiry, with dark curly hair, brown eyes, pale skin and always has a mustache and small goatee no matter how often he shaves, a legacy of his father’s beard.  He has a melodious voice.
Face claim: Orlando Bloom
Parents: Dionysus and Anastasia Keller

Root Power:

~ Basic demigod abilities.

~ Chlorokinesis:Also known as Agrokinesis, Botanokinesis, and Phytokinesis, Adrian possesses the ability to summon, control and manipulate plants and vegetation. The allows him to control and manipulate wood, trees, roots, fruits, and flowers, even small plants such as moss found in natural habitats. He can use this ability to ensnare enemies in plants, encourage plant growth in the camp fields or telepathically communicate with plant life and vegetation. This ability is often called ‘greenspeaking.’ Because his father is the God of wine, Adrian’s chlorokinetic abilities are far stronger with vine producing plants.

Personality: On the surface, Adrian appears insouciant, nonchalant, and relaxed, almost to the point of laziness. The truth is he simply hates mornings and thinks it’s barbaric to get up before noon – though he’ll do it when he must. Charming, sophisticated and well-educated, Adrian could easily fall into the dashing young, rich playboy stereotype; but his unfeigned honesty and kindness prevent it from truly taking hold. That isn’t to say that he doesn’t live up to it from time to time; he is his father’s son, after all.  But his mother is down to earth and raised him well. He can be a loyal and true friend. Though, Adrian possesses an innate sexuality that is hard to ignore. Something he can use to charm women and thanks to his father’s status as the God of sexuality and fertility, he is quite skilled in bed. At heart, he loves pleasure in all its forms, from the simple glory of a sunrise to the most hedonistic indulgence. However, wine is serious business, and when it comes to cultivation - and the development of his abilities - he'll put in maximum effort.

Developed Powers:

~ Generate and Cure Madness:Like his father, Adrian has the ability to generate madness and frenzy, ecstasy and drunkenness in others, freeing one from their inhibitions.  He can also use this power to cure madness. As part of this power, he can create detailed illusions to drive his enemies mad.

~ Alcohol Transmutation and Immunity: Adrian can change any liquid in to wine and can, if he chooses, be immune to the effects of liquor. More often than not, however, he exploits the social and beneficial aspects of drinking to his advantage. Being able to produce alcohol on demand makes him popular at parties.

~ Communicate with the Dead: Like his father, he is able to communicate between the living and the dead.

Background: Adrian is the son of Anastasia Keller, owner of the prestigious Keller Vineyards, which has produced award winning wines in the Sonoma Wine country of California for three generations. Claimed when he was a child, Adrian has spent several years at the camp from a young age, but recently has begun to split his time between his family’s vineyards and the camp in order to help his mother with the business, naturally drawn to his father’s area of dominion. With a natural ability to cultivate vines, his contribution to the business has made the Keller Vineyards exceptional.  He has grown up with wealth and the trappings that come with it. Adrian is a very capable fencer with both rapier and foil, and is an excellent staff fighter, his father’s weapon (thyrsus). Speaks French and Italian fluently and is an excellent equestrian.

Character on's/offs:

~Likes:Wine (duh), alcohol of any kind, ivy, the theatre, music, women, panthers and leopards (cats of any kind really), pleasure, swimming, dark chocolate, grapes, classical music, classic cars, long, luxurious foreplay, blindfolds, light bondage, hedonism, confident women, women of all kinds.

~Dislikes: Getting up early, alarm clocks, a day without a glass of wine, salmon, boredom, non-con, anal, anything belonging in a bathroom.

Writers on's/of's: here

CurvyKitten

AND DONE!!!!!

Name: Ava Jaxx

Description: 5'7" tall and hell on heels, curves that can give anyone whiplash and legs that go on for days. She is clearly born to tempt and tempt she does, lush and fit with bright green eyes that seem to look right into deepest desires.
Face claim: Elizabeth Gillies

Parents: Aphrodite and Stacee Jaxx a rocker that burned bright and was famous for a while but crashed and burned like the best of them. His music is still known, like a cult following and rumors about how he died still circle.

Root Power: Reading desires, Emotional manipulation using her voice, Ability to know how people are connected (love, hate, friendship and so forth), Perfect form (she never scars, never has discoloration of skin, ages slowly, enhanced healing, this power also mean she unfortunately can't get any tattoos to stick)

Personality: Ava lives life to the fullest and doesn't apologize for it. A wild child for sure she has run into her fair share of trouble. But she has always managed to get out of it. She challenges what people think she should be, and strives to leave a legacy as impressive as her father. Only without the messy ending. She parties hard and works just as hard when she really wants something. Not quick to trust, but when she does Ava will always have your back. Even if it means she has to get messy doing it. Not prim an proper by any means Ava isn't afraid to get dirty in the least. In fact, she knows that sometimes the best times call for it.  When it comes to being in a relationship she is a love em and leave em wanting type of girl. Not one to lose her heart in things, but she has had more then one confess their love to her.

Developed Powers: magical manipulation and manifestation of all things fashion related, glamoring,

BackgroundAva Jaxx was born to man that belonged to the world already. Stacee Jaxx A man known for his music and his rocking hard life. Stacee was a rock and roll god, at least that was what they said. He rocked hard and partied even harder, sex drugs and rock and roll were his life. Women came and went without a care. Most were just happy to have had their taste of Stacee Jaxx, even if it was only a small one. But one night during a show Stacee saw a woman that caught his attention like no other. He pulled her on stage and when the show was over he whisked her away and had an evening to remember.

This woman was Aphrodite and for a short time she lived and traveled with Stacee and his band. She was his muse and he was her wild lover. They lived a star-crossed life long enough to being Ava into the world. It was the first time Stacee could actually admit to honestly loving someone. Which was a good thing because Aphrodite vanished once Ava was born and left her to be raised by a man who could barely raise himself.

Her life was a crazy one for sure, being raised by roadies and band members more than her father. Sure he was there, and she was his princess. And he gave her the world, or so he thought so. He was gone a lot, off on a show or buried between a bottle and a pair of tits. Sure he wasn't the best father, but he loved her in the only way he could. And as broken as he was Ava loved him and the crazy life she had.

She was surrounded by music and creativity, along with all manner of sin. Its no wonder she grew up as the wild child ready to follow in her father's steps. Singing as soon as she could speak, and taking up the first of many instruments as soon as her little hands could hold it. At 16 tragedy struck and her father died under strange circumstances. The young girl swearing that the monsters had killed him, most chalked it up to the drugs and hard life. But Ava always knew better, still, she had a life to live and continued to follow in her father's footsteps. The only problem was the more attention she seemed to get the more trouble seemed to find her.

Fights with pushy fans, ones she swore had horns or were winged beasts. She knew no one would listen, they never did in the mortal world so as soon as she was done with school she set out to make her mark on the world. That was when a small little man with horns and huffs showed up after a bar brawl. He had backed her up and insisted that she was the daughter of the goddess of love and she had sent her to send Ava to Camp Half blood. Ava laughed at the thought, but could not deny what she saw. So she agreed and caught a ride from a biker to the edges of the woods that would lead her to a whole new world.

Character on's/offs Person ons- Music, partying, sex, drugs, rock and roll...the classics, a good bar fight, hanging with her friends, traveling, fast cars, fast bikes, living life to the fullest

Personal offs- whining, complaining, weak-willed people, snobs, authoritative figures, being cooped up, hangovers,

Sexual ons- both men and woman, sex in the moment, passion, exhibitionism, kissing, hair pulling, spanking, a bit of roughness at times, some bondage, oral.....

Sexual offs- bad smells, boring lovers, being forced, things that belong in the bathroom, vore, gore, humiliation
Writers on's/of'sclicky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiz7DcoM7LE

Name: Leilani Kahananui

Description: Leilani is 5'9'' tall with a well tone yet lightly curvy frame. Skin that is tanned and always seems to have a sun kissed glow to it. A smile that can brighten the world around her, and hair that seems to gain honey hightlights the longer she is in the sun.

Face claim: Jarah Mariano

Parents: Posiedon and Nara Kahanaui

Root Power: Control of water, healing abilities (when near or when she has water), control over winds and storms

Personality: Fun Loving and laid back, she is never one to let life get her down. But isn't weak-willed in the least. She is strong enough to face whatever comes at her and protects those she cares about. Leilani is like the sea, wild and untamable at times, calm and smooth others. Her smile though always brightens the world around her. She is welcoming and open to most anyone, that is till crossed. Like her father, she can be rather fierce when wronged. But become her friend and you will never lack for back up or a fun time.

Developed Powers: breathing underwater, always knows where she is as long as she is in water, telepathic communication with all manner of marine life

BackgroundLeilani's mother polynesian beauty that loved the sea. Her family had always lived by it and off of it, back ages to when they worship it and the god that protected them when out on their voyages. They were fisherman and travelers, exploring their islands and embracing the life that the sea had to offer. Those traditions continued even into the modern day. So it was no surprise that Nara took to the sea like all of those before her.

She was known as the best female surfer and sailor around. She could read the waves and the stars as if it were second nature. It was when she was 20 and had a close call after falling from her board that things changed for the woman. She was saved by a man no one had ever seen before, a man that she fell in love with. What Nara didn't know at the time was that that man was Poseidon himself. And despite the fact that he left her broken-hearted he left her with a gift that she'd cherish for the rest of her short life.

Leilani didn't get to know her mother though. Nara was out on the family's boat for a celebration when a storm rolled in. It was during this storm that Leilani was born, and it was during this storm that she lost her family. Poseidon saw the storm conjured by his angry wife, and before Leilani could be taken away he sent his beasts to save her and take her to Camp Half Blood. She may have lost part of her family that night, but was found on the shores at the camp and taken in by another. Leilani has lived at the camp her whole life, only leaving to visit the various beaches and epic waves around the world. But she always returned to the protective grounds of the camp.

Character on's/offs Person ons- taking it easy, all manner of water sports (no not those :P surfing, jet skies, swimming....), being outdoors, being with friends and family, sunbathing

Personal offs- being cooped up, bullies, snobs, being lied too, being manipulated,

Sexual ons- sometimes hard, sometimes soft, living in the moment sex, foreplay, teasing, touching, laying about naked, oral, kissing, passion....
Sexual offs- bad smells, humiliation, being forced, things that belong in the bathroom, vore, gore, feet
Writers on's/of'sclicky

Aiden

Look at all these familiar faces peeking their heads in.

Hey guys!

Norsegod1839

Question!

I know some group role plays set up their romance or cite their relationships before hand. Sort of a way of pairing up and knowing whats going on.

When I make the character sheet room do you guys want a section tracking relationships both potential and ongoing? Or just let it form naturally?

Aiden

I think some connections should be a thing, considering some campers are more established.

Example - Franky is a year round camper, it would make sense that he knows others who have been at camp for X years, or return every year.

That doesn't mean he needs to like them all or they see eye to eye. But it would help establish those relationships.

I am not a fan of romantic pairings, preferring to let those form Icily (IMO)

Caela

This looks totally fun and has drawn some excellent writers! Definitely interested!

Norsegod1839

Yay! Feel free to put up a sheet when you have the time!

Kuroneko

Quote from: Aiden on December 31, 2017, 12:28:11 AM
I think some connections should be a thing, considering some campers are more established.

Example - Franky is a year round camper, it would make sense that he knows others who have been at camp for X years, or return every year.

That doesn't mean he needs to like them all or they see eye to eye. But it would help establish those relationships.

I am not a fan of romantic pairings, preferring to let those form Icily (IMO)

I agree with Aiden. *waves*

Also, Caela! *hugs*

Norsegod1839

bubby

Between watching football I'll work on my char. she should be up a little later today.

Norsegod1839

Name: Dante Lopez

Description: Dante is described as a Hispanic mad scientist. He is tall and wiry with a runners build and golden tan skin. He has long muscular legs and nimble fingers. He has thick black eyebrows, a pointed chin, full lips, and a slightly uneven nose that didn't set right. His hair is thick and black and sticks up at odd angels as if it was electrocuted.

Parents: Hephaestus and car Mechanic Jennifer Lopez

Root Power: echnokinesis, or Technopathy, is the ability to either manipulate machines by physically animating them or controlling them like puppets or communicate with machines, technology, lamps, vacuums, or any other machine. Certain aspects of technokinesis are depended on Electrokinesis as machines run on electricity.

Personality: Fun loving and always looking for a good time! Dante is a young adult who doesn't take much seriously besides machines and his heritage. He can be very charismatic and confident especially when it comes to going up to new people. He tries to make everyone feel included and is like a bright warm open flame. Secretly he is dealing with PTSD from the battle of olympia.

Developed Powers: echnokinesis, or Technopathy, is the ability to either manipulate machines by physically animating them or controlling them like puppets or communicate with machines, technology, lamps, vacuums, or any other machine. Certain aspects of technokinesis are depended on Electrokinesis as machines run on electricity.

Machine Aptitude: Dante can understand and sense machinery and has the ability to expertly operate machines he has had no prior experience with. He can also communicate with machines to a degree.
Machine Expertise: Because Dante is a demigod child of Hephaestus, he can instinctively fly or drive any mechanical vehicle expertly, including cars, trains, or helicopters.
Machine Sensitivity: He can sense faults in metal ore and identify machinery type and use by touch.

Background Dante was born to Jennifer Lopez (not the actress which he teases his mom about) a small time mechanic working in Detroit. His mothers instilled on him the values of hard work and pulling yourself up from nothing. She was something of a success story in her big story as she was able to use her mechanic skills to open a few shops in the area. He spent his days in the garage with her learning and investigating his own mechanical heritage. He was claimed almost immediately on his 14th birthday as his father Hephaestus knew what it was like to not be wanted and promised his children would never feel the same. He was taken to camp half blood over the summer and while he never went out on a quest took the time to hone his skills.

He participated in the battle of Olympia a few years ago and has some lingering PTSD from that. In his spare time he has been working in a secret workshop and creating mechanical defenses to ensure his friends are never in danger again.

Character on's/offs Dante is a bit of a kinky man! He has a host of mechanical "toys" that are designed to enhance sex in his private workshop. He has never used them before but has them all the same!

Writers on's/of's Anything and everything but Male on Male

Norsegod1839

himawari

Norsegod1839

Bowen

bubby

I'm going to pull my interest from this in lieu of other stuff and things, before it gets too involved as not to mess things up. Happy Gaming!

CurvyKitten

Finished my sheets!

Ava and Leilani
AND DONE!!!!!

Name: Ava Jaxx

Description: 5'7" tall and hell on heels, curves that can give anyone whiplash and legs that go on for days. She is clearly born to tempt and tempt she does, lush and fit with bright green eyes that seem to look right into deepest desires.
Face claim: Elizabeth Gillies

Parents: Aphrodite and Stacee Jaxx a rocker that burned bright and was famous for a while but crashed and burned like the best of them. His music is still known, like a cult following and rumors about how he died still circle.

Root Power: Reading desires, Emotional manipulation using her voice, Ability to know how people are connected (love, hate, friendship and so forth), Perfect form (she never scars, never has discoloration of skin, ages slowly, enhanced healing, this power also mean she unfortunately can't get any tattoos to stick)

Personality: Ava lives life to the fullest and doesn't apologize for it. A wild child for sure she has run into her fair share of trouble. But she has always managed to get out of it. She challenges what people think she should be, and strives to leave a legacy as impressive as her father. Only without the messy ending. She parties hard and works just as hard when she really wants something. Not quick to trust, but when she does Ava will always have your back. Even if it means she has to get messy doing it. Not prim an proper by any means Ava isn't afraid to get dirty in the least. In fact, she knows that sometimes the best times call for it.  When it comes to being in a relationship she is a love em and leave em wanting type of girl. Not one to lose her heart in things, but she has had more then one confess their love to her.

Developed Powers: magical manipulation and manifestation of all things fashion related, glamoring,

BackgroundAva Jaxx was born to man that belonged to the world already. Stacee Jaxx A man known for his music and his rocking hard life. Stacee was a rock and roll god, at least that was what they said. He rocked hard and partied even harder, sex drugs and rock and roll were his life. Women came and went without a care. Most were just happy to have had their taste of Stacee Jaxx, even if it was only a small one. But one night during a show Stacee saw a woman that caught his attention like no other. He pulled her on stage and when the show was over he whisked her away and had an evening to remember.

This woman was Aphrodite and for a short time she lived and traveled with Stacee and his band. She was his muse and he was her wild lover. They lived a star-crossed life long enough to being Ava into the world. It was the first time Stacee could actually admit to honestly loving someone. Which was a good thing because Aphrodite vanished once Ava was born and left her to be raised by a man who could barely raise himself.

Her life was a crazy one for sure, being raised by roadies and band members more than her father. Sure he was there, and she was his princess. And he gave her the world, or so he thought so. He was gone a lot, off on a show or buried between a bottle and a pair of tits. Sure he wasn't the best father, but he loved her in the only way he could. And as broken as he was Ava loved him and the crazy life she had.

She was surrounded by music and creativity, along with all manner of sin. Its no wonder she grew up as the wild child ready to follow in her father's steps. Singing as soon as she could speak, and taking up the first of many instruments as soon as her little hands could hold it. At 16 tragedy struck and her father died under strange circumstances. The young girl swearing that the monsters had killed him, most chalked it up to the drugs and hard life. But Ava always knew better, still, she had a life to live and continued to follow in her father's footsteps. The only problem was the more attention she seemed to get the more trouble seemed to find her.

Fights with pushy fans, ones she swore had horns or were winged beasts. She knew no one would listen, they never did in the mortal world so as soon as she was done with school she set out to make her mark on the world. That was when a small little man with horns and huffs showed up after a bar brawl. He had backed her up and insisted that she was the daughter of the goddess of love and she had sent her to send Ava to Camp Half blood. Ava laughed at the thought, but could not deny what she saw. So she agreed and caught a ride from a biker to the edges of the woods that would lead her to a whole new world.

Character on's/offs Person ons- Music, partying, sex, drugs, rock and roll...the classics, a good bar fight, hanging with her friends, traveling, fast cars, fast bikes, living life to the fullest

Personal offs- whining, complaining, weak-willed people, snobs, authoritative figures, being cooped up, hangovers,

Sexual ons- both men and woman, sex in the moment, passion, exhibitionism, kissing, hair pulling, spanking, a bit of roughness at times, some bondage, oral.....

Sexual offs- bad smells, boring lovers, being forced, things that belong in the bathroom, vore, gore, humiliation
Writers on's/of'sclicky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiz7DcoM7LE

Name: Leilani Kahananui

Description: Leilani is 5'9'' tall with a well tone yet lightly curvy frame. Skin that is tanned and always seems to have a sun kissed glow to it. A smile that can brighten the world around her, and hair that seems to gain honey hightlights the longer she is in the sun.

Face claim: Jarah Mariano

Parents: Posiedon and Nara Kahanaui

Root Power: Control of water, healing abilities (when near or when she has water), control over winds and storms

Personality: Fun Loving and laid back, she is never one to let life get her down. But isn't weak-willed in the least. She is strong enough to face whatever comes at her and protects those she cares about. Leilani is like the sea, wild and untamable at times, calm and smooth others. Her smile though always brightens the world around her. She is welcoming and open to most anyone, that is till crossed. Like her father, she can be rather fierce when wronged. But become her friend and you will never lack for back up or a fun time.

Developed Powers: breathing underwater, always knows where she is as long as she is in water, telepathic communication with all manner of marine life

BackgroundLeilani's mother polynesian beauty that loved the sea. Her family had always lived by it and off of it, back ages to when they worship it and the god that protected them when out on their voyages. They were fisherman and travelers, exploring their islands and embracing the life that the sea had to offer. Those traditions continued even into the modern day. So it was no surprise that Nara took to the sea like all of those before her.

She was known as the best female surfer and sailor around. She could read the waves and the stars as if it were second nature. It was when she was 20 and had a close call after falling from her board that things changed for the woman. She was saved by a man no one had ever seen before, a man that she fell in love with. What Nara didn't know at the time was that that man was Poseidon himself. And despite the fact that he left her broken-hearted he left her with a gift that she'd cherish for the rest of her short life.

Leilani didn't get to know her mother though. Nara was out on the family's boat for a celebration when a storm rolled in. It was during this storm that Leilani was born, and it was during this storm that she lost her family. Poseidon saw the storm conjured by his angry wife, and before Leilani could be taken away he sent his beasts to save her and take her to Camp Half Blood. She may have lost part of her family that night, but was found on the shores at the camp and taken in by another. Leilani has lived at the camp her whole life, only leaving to visit the various beaches and epic waves around the world. But she always returned to the protective grounds of the camp.

Character on's/offs Person ons- taking it easy, all manner of water sports (no not those :P surfing, jet skies, swimming....), being outdoors, being with friends and family, sunbathing

Personal offs- being cooped up, bullies, snobs, being lied too, being manipulated,

Sexual ons- sometimes hard, sometimes soft, living in the moment sex, foreplay, teasing, touching, laying about naked, oral, kissing, passion....
Sexual offs- bad smells, humiliation, being forced, things that belong in the bathroom, vore, gore, feet
Writers on's/of'sclicky

Chasseybaby

CurvyKitten, you always make the best character sheets, Im so excite to be in a game with you! ^^ I can see my character being best friends and best enemies with both your girls.

Happy new years y'all! :D

CurvyKitten

Dawwww thank you! I really do try my best :) And I totally agree on the connections hehe. I look forward to what we all bring to the game!

Happy New Years Everyone, hopefully, it beings lots of great times and rp goodness to everyone!!!

Norsegod1839

Name: Jackson "Jacks" Arlington

Description: To say Jacks is "man pretty" would be a massive understatement. Blessed with his father and his godly mothers good looks Jacks is a dream house of a man. He has tan skin that just begs to be licked, and rippling muscles from his year of camp training. He has rich deep black hair that somehow never looks out of place and thick lashes that help his emerald green eyes pop. He has full lips and a killer smile he uses to try and get his way.

Parents: The god Aphrodite and the the once famous actor Marcus Arlington

Root Power: Amokinesis: As a son of Aphrodite, Jacks has a level of control over the emotions of love, lust, etc., but on a much smaller scale than his mother.

Personality: Much to serious for his own good, Jacks is something of an enigma. While he looks like the typical Aphrodite kid he acts nothing like them. He hates when his looks are harped on and is a firm believer in beauty being in the eye of the beholder. He rarely relaxes and takes things around camp like training or monsters far to serious. He can be something of a hot head to especially when he is called pretty boy or his mother is mentioned. He is very loyal to his friends however and also does his best to make people feel included especially those who might have some kind of physical deformity.

Developed Powers: Charmspeaking is a rare type of hypnotism ability that chosen children of Aphrodite. Charmspeak is a type of hypnotism or persuasion in which it allows the speaker to convince someone else to do or get whatever they want. The strength of the command depends on the tone and the emotion of the charmspeaker's voice, as well as their skill with it.

Background: The son of a one time famous Actor most would believe Jacks had a very good life growing up. If anyone asks he will say the same preferring the lie to the hard truth. His father at one time was at the top of everyone list. He was well known for his handsome image and was hired for his ability to track the female crowd. That interest was what led Aphrodite to hook up with him. They were even seen in public together! And named the sexiest couple to ever appear on holywood.

Then things changed

Jacks never met his mother and still has not however the effect she had on his life was clear from the very start. His fathers looks waned and with his "hot ticket" girl gone the parts dried up. His father more... problematic acting was brought to light and he could find nothing but bit roles.

To say it was devastating to his father was an understatement. He became obsessed with Jacks mother eventually. After all she was a GODDESS and had been with him. His reasoning was that if he could just get her back, just get her love again.

This delusional reasoning led to his father deciding Aphrodite needed a sacrifice. This sacrifice led to a 12 year old Jacks watching his dad as he took a flame to his face.  In one act of delusional love his father burned half his face and almost burned the house down as well. Jacks managed to save him and even dragged him out as the last bit of their hollywood life burned away.

Jacks was picked up at the police station by a Satry posing as a lawyer. He was recognized as the son of Aphrodite and taken to Camp Half Blood. His father was taken to a mental home and his condition worsened when he saw his face. Jacks is unsure if Aphrodite ever visits his father and Jacks himself has not visited him since the incident. He stays full time at Camp Half Blood now.

Character on's/offs Same as my other guy just without the sex machines! The usual hot passionate sex and being in love!

Oh he also hates people bringing attention to his looks!

Writers on's/of's Same as my other characters!

Caela

Here my girlie for consideration! Hope everyone is having a great new years!!!

Name: Keira Elaine Desjardins

Description: Keira stands tall, for a woman, at 5'10 in her barefeet. She has a lean/atheltic build, luminescent skin, and eyes that glimmer like rich jade and often seem to carry a sparkle of mirth, as if she knows a joke no one else around her does. 

Face claim: Katie McGrath

Parents: Boreas - The North Wind (Claimed) and Elena Desjardins

Root Power: Aerokinesis, Cryokinesis

Personality: Keria can seem like a quiet, withdrawn, sometimes cold young woman until you take the time to get to know her. The distant exterior is just a facade hiding a young woman with a warm, compassionate heart. She doesn't trust easily but once she does it's with a surprising ferocity. While she is slightly introverted, she actually enjoys crowds, she likes the energy of them and once she's comfortable with someone they'll find she laughs easily, smiles often, and can be drawn into mischief if she believes they can get away with it!

Developed Powers:

• Storm Manipulation: She can manipulate some storms, particularly blizzards
  • Immunity: She is immune to the cold
  • Temperature Control: She can lower the temperature in a roughly 50ft circle around herself (at will) to well below freezing; in an emergency that distance can be enlarged but it leaves her weak and dizzy

Background: Elena Desjardins, Kiera's mother, was a lovely young woman when she took a vacation to visit an Aunt living in Montreal. While there she met a handsome man who took a shine to the young brunette and while he seemed cold, perhaps even a touch cruel, to everyone else, he doted on Elena for the duration of their affair. If he had asked her to stay, she would have been sorely tempted but he never asked, instead he gave her a parting gift of a silver necklace with a pendant, made of the clearest diamonds she'd ever seen, in the shape of a snowflake; and a child she wasn't aware of until weeks later.

The only child of a single mother who was an elementary school teacher, Keira's childhood was almost the epitome of normal. Her grandparents lived close by and when she wasn't with her mother, she was usually with them during her formative years. When she started school she made friends easily but it was discovered that her energy and inattention to details were just those of a normal young child and she was diagnosed with both ADHD and dyslexia. Both made subjects in school that were strictly book learning fairly difficult for her with the exception of a love of French that she discovered in middle school. Because many of the basic classes were so difficult, she focused on more physically oriented classwork such as art, sports, and music. She picked up the piano with relative ease and she loved the winter sports so easily available in her with her mother teaching in Colorado, but it was in her art that she trully excelled. Her teachers said she painted the most beautiful winter landscapes they had ever seen and more than one suggested to her mother that she seek out professional tutoring for the Keira even at a young age.

And if the occassional snowstorm seemed to hit when she was unhappy, or cold snaps sprang up around her when she was angry...well they didn't talk about that.

At 16, however, her happy little world was torn apart. It turned out that a jock she'd been avoiding in school wasn't a jock after all but a satyr sent to find her before a monster that had been tracking her could. She didn't believe him of course, who would believe such a story?! The idea that she was a demigod seemed ridiculous (though what child missing a parent hadn't dreamed all sorts of wild ideas about why said parent wasn't a part of their lives?) as was the thought that monsters were hunting her. She laughed in the boy's face (not believing he was anything other than another teenager with a crazy story) and would never have spoken to him again if said monster hadn't come bursting through the treeline with a victorious roar at having found it's prey!

The next hour or so was still a blur for her. She know the satyr grabbed her arm, pulling her away, but she was so in shock that she couldn't have told anyone how they actually escaped the beast following them. The next days were slightly clearer but also blurred as they moved from motel to motel, trying to stay one step ahead of the beast chasing them until they made it to the safety of Camp Halfblood and more answer, and questions, than she new what to do with.

She became a full time camper at that point, some story being made up for her mother and grandparents about an exclusive art school, and she only went home for short trips during the summers though she wrote religiously and often mailed new paintings to her mother and grandparents. It was two years before she was claimed, (after summoning a two day blizzard in a fit of pique!) by Boreas, the North Wind, and suddenly her ease with French, and her love of winter sports and landscapes for her paintings made sense.

In essence, not much really changed for her after her claiming. It helped to focus her training on her inborn talents with Aero and Cryokinesis but she still lived in the Hermes cabin and her day to day activities mostly remained the same. Even with the decision being made, recently, that all gods and goddesses would have their own cabins, she's in no rush. She likes the hustle and bustle of the Hermes cabin and doesn't relish the idea of the quiet that would surround her if she was entirely off on her own.

Character on's/offs: Peronsal Ons: Winter sports (skiing, snow boarding, ice skating, snowball fights), horses and horseback riding, painting, time with close friends, good food, good wine, music (she plays the piano well, though not professionally well), dancing

Personal Offs: Blatant cruelty, being bored, people that complain about something but aren't willing to change it, spiders, snakes

Sexual Ons: personal strength, a man that can laugh when things go sideways, taking her time to learn what a partner likes and having them do the same, lingering kisses, biting (giving and receiving), nails (giving and receiving), gentle lingering sex, rough and dirty quickies, the threat of being caught, a partner willing to experiment, staged non-con

Sexual Offs: constant repititon, actual non-con, cruel people, bathroom play, permanent marking

Writers on's/of's: I generally stick to my characters O/O's. All I ask of a writing partner is to be kept in the loop about where they want a scene to go we that we're both on the same page.

Norsegod1839

approved! Should I see about making a character sheet guys?

Kuroneko

Does that mean that all the previous sheets are also approved?  ::)

Norsegod1839

Yeah they are! I am so sorry If I missed you in the shuffle!

Kuroneko

No love for Mr. D's kids ...I mean, WHOOT!  ;D

An accepted character thread would be groovy.

Caela

Here you go Kuro! Just quote and then copy and paste. :)

Name:Adrian Keller
Description: Adrian is roughly six feet tall, thin and wiry, with dark curly hair, brown eyes, pale skin and always has a mustache and small goatee no matter how often he shaves, a legacy of his father’s beard.  He has a melodious voice.
Face claim: Orlando Bloom
Parents: Dionysus and Anastasia Keller

Root Power:

~ Basic demigod abilities.

~ Chlorokinesis:Also known as Agrokinesis, Botanokinesis, and Phytokinesis, Adrian possesses the ability to summon, control and manipulate plants and vegetation. The allows him to control and manipulate wood, trees, roots, fruits, and flowers, even small plants such as moss found in natural habitats. He can use this ability to ensnare enemies in plants, encourage plant growth in the camp fields or telepathically communicate with plant life and vegetation. This ability is often called ‘greenspeaking.’ Because his father is the God of wine, Adrian’s chlorokinetic abilities are far stronger with vine producing plants.

Personality: On the surface, Adrian appears insouciant, nonchalant, and relaxed, almost to the point of laziness. The truth is he simply hates mornings and thinks it’s barbaric to get up before noon – though he’ll do it when he must. Charming, sophisticated and well-educated, Adrian could easily fall into the dashing young, rich playboy stereotype; but his unfeigned honesty and kindness prevent it from truly taking hold. That isn’t to say that he doesn’t live up to it from time to time; he is his father’s son, after all.  But his mother is down to earth and raised him well. He can be a loyal and true friend. Though, Adrian possesses an innate sexuality that is hard to ignore. Something he can use to charm women and thanks to his father’s status as the God of sexuality and fertility, he is quite skilled in bed. At heart, he loves pleasure in all its forms, from the simple glory of a sunrise to the most hedonistic indulgence. However, wine is serious business, and when it comes to cultivation - and the development of his abilities - he'll put in maximum effort.

Developed Powers:

~ Generate and Cure Madness:Like his father, Adrian has the ability to generate madness and frenzy, ecstasy and drunkenness in others, freeing one from their inhibitions.  He can also use this power to cure madness. As part of this power, he can create detailed illusions to drive his enemies mad.

~ Alcohol Transmutation and Immunity: Adrian can change any liquid in to wine and can, if he chooses, be immune to the effects of liquor. More often than not, however, he exploits the social and beneficial aspects of drinking to his advantage. Being able to produce alcohol on demand makes him popular at parties.

~ Communicate with the Dead: Like his father, he is able to communicate between the living and the dead.

Background: Adrian is the son of Anastasia Keller, owner of the prestigious Keller Vineyards, which has produced award winning wines in the Sonoma Wine country of California for three generations. Claimed when he was a child, Adrian has spent several years at the camp from a young age, but recently has begun to split his time between his family’s vineyards and the camp in order to help his mother with the business, naturally drawn to his father’s area of dominion. With a natural ability to cultivate vines, his contribution to the business has made the Keller Vineyards exceptional.  He has grown up with wealth and the trappings that come with it. Adrian is a very capable fencer with both rapier and foil, and is an excellent staff fighter, his father’s weapon (thyrsus). Speaks French and Italian fluently and is an excellent equestrian.

Character on's/offs:

~Likes:Wine (duh), alcohol of any kind, ivy, the theatre, music, women, panthers and leopards (cats of any kind really), pleasure, swimming, dark chocolate, grapes, classical music, classic cars, long, luxurious foreplay, blindfolds, light bondage, hedonism, confident women, women of all kinds.

~Dislikes: Getting up early, alarm clocks, a day without a glass of wine, salmon, boredom, non-con, anal, anything belonging in a bathroom.

Writers on's/of's: here

Kuroneko

Thank you, Caela!

Right before you posted this I found the stupid little list tag hanging out at the top of the sheet that kept inserting the tag at the bottom. I thought I'd cleared them all out. Meh.

Norsegod1839

Hey guys!

I am just about done with my errands and will get replies up shortly I will also work on getting an actual character sheet thread up so everyone's are easy to find and read.

I was wondering how you guys wanted to handle the god and goddess situation. For most of them being around isnt going to be a priority HOWEVER since part of the appeal of the book is that the parents and kids do interact I think we should have that in the thread to.

We only have to represent the gods who actually have children we are playing IE unless we have a Zues kid he doesn't need to show up!

I would like to know however who wants to play what god even if its just for some brief interactions.

Aiden

I'd be up to the task, once in a while.

Also an OOC would be awesome also.

Norsegod1839

Yeah it wont be a all the time thing but the gods do get involved every one in a while

I'd especially like to get parents who their child isn't on the best terms with so like my guy with Aphrodite! I definitely want to give him a chance to yell at her and what not.

I'll get to work on the OOC the character sheet room and my own reply!

Norsegod1839

Norsegod1839

SithLordOfSnark

This sounds interesting. I might lurk for a bit and then join.
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Aiden

We are getting started but it would be awesome to see other gods represented.

himawari

Chasseybaby

If you want himawari you can have Alessa come to  Hermes cabin with Keira and Arya ^^ Newbies gotta stick together!

Aiden

We have an OOC, may be easier to arrange stuff that way.

Norsegod1839

Gannameade

Hello all newb here. 

Name: Brian Lucus James
Description: Muscular Athletic build with deep brown eyes and black hair.
Face claim: Michael B. Jordan
Parents:
Zeus
and
Karen James
Root Power: Atmokinesis – combination of: Aerokinesis, Electrokinesis, Cryokinesis, Thermokinesis and Hydrokinesis
Needs to work on these : Cryokinesis, Thermokinesis and Hydrokinesis http://riordan.wikia.com/wiki/Atmokinesis
Demigod Abilities are the inherited powers of a demigod from their godly parent or ancestor. Slightly Dyslexic with words, very good with numbers.
Superhuman Strength:  Extremely strong, his powers manifested in is strength first and has been building off of that.
Superhuman Speed and Agility: All Demigods are faster and more agile than humans.  Very fast, not Hermes ilk fast but pretty close augmented by electrical abilities to be close.
Superhuman Durability: Demigods are much more durable that humans.
Superhuman Healing: Demigods can heal faster and with more finality than humans and sustain far greater damage.
Superhuman Senses: Demigods five senses (hearing, smelling, sight, etc) are greatly increased

Personality:  Can be grim at times, loves spending time with a good woman or women, known to be focused and willing to be friendly but can hold a grudge like nobodies business.

Developed Powers:
Electrokinesis is the ability to mentally and/or physically manipulate and control electric currents and static electricity
*Can absorb ambient electricity and channel it into additional speed and strength on top of his already impressive abilities as a demigod.
*Able to slam his hand together to create a shockwave sounding like thunder, limited to 10 feet around him.
*able to generate a blast of electrical energy to cause extensive damage.
Aerokinesis the ability to control and manipulate air and wind
*Not able to fly as of yet, but can control the winds enough to float and control his direction.  He typically uses his strength to jump into the air and his control of the wind to float and control his direction one he is up there.
*Able to focus a punch in a particular direction to create a focused distant punch to similar to a kinetic blast, but does less damage the further the person is away, currently limited to 30 yards.
*Able to breathe underwater or rather hold his breath for an extremely long time.

Background Zarius (Zeus) as he called himself met his mother in New York she was working as a fashion designer, in need of a pilot, her business flew her between Atlanta and New York.  Once they were together sparks flew, the romance was whirlwind and at the end of the year he was born.  He was trained by his mother in music and dropped into martial arts where he learned weapons.  His mother gave up the fashion life for culinary to which she opened a café that was very lucrative.   She kept an eye on him and kept him out of trouble as much as she could.  When his abilities began to develop she didn’t think much of it.  When he changed the tire on his car without a jack she contacted his father.  He gave her the answers she was looking for.  His mother knew what to do and they flew to New York and he was enrolled in Camp Halfblood that was four years ago.

Character on's/offs
-Personal
>On's: Tae kwon do, Music, chemistry, weapons, cooking
>Off's: Racists, stupid people, lazy, bullies

-Sexual
>On's: Traditional – Him/Female, Sex in or near the water, Kissing, sucking, biting, sex often, open spaces.
>Off's: No bathroom (Shower/bathtub ok)...no commode, just no…just hell to the damned NO! M/M

I am very hoppy to be 'ere!!

Norsegod1839

As an interest check we are always open and game for new players!