(1x1)Searching

Started by JinxedGrace, March 04, 2021, 06:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JinxedGrace

Hello darlings!

I am hopping someone would like to start an adventure with me I am hoping to have something with at least a little romance in it if not part of the main plotline.

Species is not a concern I can do human, creature and most animals.

Here are a few plotlines I have ideas for but feel free to let me know what you are craving and we can make it work!
The ideas are just rough and small generalizations as I would love for you to add your own *spice* to the mix. If you are looking for a plot that's not listed feel free to ask still I don't judge and am open to most ideas!

--

Medieval kingdom
The princess is told she will be sent across the land to another kingdom to marry a prince to prevent war the trip will be long and harsh so she is sent with the kings best knight and his men
(pairings - Knight x Princess, Prince x Princess, Kidnapper x Princess)

Post apocalyptic
The world ravaged by a virus has fallen, there are more zombies than living and those who remain fight for resources and territory.
(pairings - captive lone survivor x clan member, enemies, 2 loners, etc)

Modern mages
The solarin academy fronts as a school for the rich and famous but at its core is a legendary school for the few remaining mages in the world as magic is slowly dying the students are protected from those who would use them for their powers.
(pairings - students, student x teacher, student x kidnapper/assassin)

Wolves
A wolf from a small zoo is released into the wild and is (reluctantly or not)taken under the wing of a lone wolf) and has to learn to survive against the elements and hide the fact she is from a zoo from a local pack
-this RP has a lot of wiggle room and option for many types of couples and maybe even love triangles and drama-

Things I won't do -
Underage
Bodily fluids
Anything too violent
Death stuff