Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

None. The next soul has wondered what it would be like to be filthy rich.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Salander

No - it'd be like motherlode on sims. Fun for the first half an hour but then you get bored and it's too late to go back.

The next person has made an impulse purchase they regretted.
|| o/o || Status: Available (Selective)|| Request thread ||

Despairs

Once. The next soul fails at using certain items.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

FourStellar

Yes. Pool cues, for example.

The next person likes to shoot off fireworks.

Hannelore Stormbane

No! I mean, I like going to fireworks displays, but I was not prepared for how crazy Europeans are with fireworks!

The next person likes watching nature documentaries.

Belle33

Meh - I can take them or leave them.

The next person loves to swim.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

AmberStarfire

I do but I haven't in a very long time.

The next person is in love.

Belle33

Indeed.  I hope we all are.

The next person has been in love more than once.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Lynnie

Twice before I fell and still falling for same person almost 8 years later.

The next person has been to a drive in recently

Despairs

What is this drive you speak of? The next soul has dreamed of doing something dangerously or dangerously sexy, which ever comes first.

Lynnie

Lol i love drive in theaters.  And yes to both

The next person is staying up way to late and will probanly regret it in the morning.

Despairs

No regrets there. The next soul is a contortionist.

Captain Maltese

It's a long time now since I could hitch my footblade behind my neck. So probably not.

The next poster believes in reincarnation, but is at a loss when it comes to seeing the point.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lynnie

Understand it, yes. Believe, yes.

The next soul has alot of errands to do today.

Despairs

Nope. Did them ahead of time. Our next soul is or was once a sex addict.

Hannelore Stormbane

No.

The next person can make balloon animals.

Lynnie

Nope not at all.

The next person had a neighbor do something unexpected.

Irisa

Yes.  She trained her cat to stand up on her back legs and and wave her front paws in the air on command.

This next poster enjoys singing very loudly while driving.

Deamonbane

Yes. Complete with sweet air guitar and drum solos when at red lights.

The next poster imagines him/herself in bizarre scenarios just to figure out how they would act.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lynnie

Quite often.

The next person started a new game.

yobo

I'm in discussions regarding a new game.

The next person is currently listening to music and wants to share the music being listened to.

Hannelore Stormbane

Irisa

I do, but not when I sleep.

This next person tells people what happened in Vegas. 

Lynnie

If I ever went yes I would.

The next soul is taking a drive today.

Deamonbane

Taking a walk today, actually. Day off, I've don't need to be anywhere in a hurry :)

The next person is has been playing some P:Go all week...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."