League of Legends: Shadows of Valoran - Recruiting!

Started by apygoos, March 12, 2013, 04:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyLaothen

Quote from: NicciKotor on April 05, 2013, 08:03:11 PM
Oh man. Funniest AI game ever. EVER.

We get into the champion select and I pick Ahri and locked her in, since I wanted to test out a build order. A half minute or so the hermidinger calls mid and locks in. Since this is an AI game lane priority doesn't mean anything, so I go mid with him. At which point he throws the most massive hissy fit in the history of hissy fits. Starts cussing, calling us slaves, and bitching and moaning. Eventually stops playing so he can watch LCS, while the rest of us are laughing our butts off while playing.

The best part is when we finish and I get three teamwork tickets from the rest of the non-crazy players in the game.

That sounds Awesome!!!

Quote from: kckolbe on April 05, 2013, 05:38:00 PM
How would Demacia be involved?  If I play canon, it will be as Garen, though still leaning toward an OC, who would still be from Demacia.

If you were Garen or someone from Demacia, I could be Lux.  We could be part of a group from Demacia going to help end the threat of the Ice Witch, or just as a general scouting party that gets sucked into the action.
Need to come up with a better signature.

BUT I GOT APPROVED         XD

Looking forward to lots of fun.

kckolbe

Lux works well for either.  If I play the OC, he will have trained at the same place she did.  Of course, if you have a thing for incest RP, Garen might work better.  I'm flexible.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Orochimaru

apygoos

in terms of combat, Lux and Garen are in seperate military divisions
Garen is Captain of the Dauntless Vanguard, Lux is part of the royal elite, along side Shyvanna and Quinn, lead by Prince Jarvan of course.
if you're a  scouting party, it probably has Quinn in it. If its all OC's though, i guess that could be different.

apygoos

general plot directions for your characters, based on region
Freljord: you are in the heart of the brewing potential war. Do you align yourself with Ashe, the powerful leader who pusehs for the ideals of peace, progress and harmony through all of Freljord? or do you ride with the winters claw and their leader Sejuani who stands on tradition and power as the right way to unify Freljord. Are you a part of the princess Lissandra's frostguard tribe? do you hear the stories of the ice witch?

Demacia: Following Quinns report, Prince Jarvan IV has called in his Elite, comprised of himself, Quinn, Shyvanna, and Luxanna. For now Jarvans Elite moved along side Garen, captain Dauntless Vanguard a as they keep a vigilant watch on the borders. You are part of the elite or the dauntless vanguard, both very high military positions in Demacia

Noxus:Commander Swain is suspicious of this sudden movement by Demacia. He deploys a small squad to lurk and investigate the issue

this is a work in progress will add more later**

SargentToughie

Working on a character now. :D

My funniest AI game was then I decided to play jungle Ezreal, and our Urgot was like "Please don't. Omg troll." ... One double kill in the top lane later, he's asking me to 'share kills' or some shit like that. It's hilarious playing bots with people who never actually PvP.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

LadyLaothen

I went Urgot jungle once, it works surprisingly well (just needs a strong leash and is mana hungry, so not viable) but they were upset the entire beginner bot game. Always fun to mess around in a bot game with the noobs, occasionally that is. Sometimes it gets annoying.

Quote from: apygoos on April 06, 2013, 12:26:34 PM
general plot directions for your characters, based on region
Freljord: you are in the heart of the brewing potential war. Do you align yourself with Ashe, the powerful leader who pusehs for the ideals of peace, progress and harmony through all of Freljord? or do you ride with the winters claw and their leader Sejuani who stands on tradition and power as the right way to unify Freljord. Are you a part of the princess Lissandra's frostguard tribe? do you hear the stories of the ice witch?

Demacia: Following Quinns report, Prince Jarvan IV has called in his Elite, comprised of himself, Quinn, Shyvanna, and Luxanna. For now Jarvans Elite moved along side Garen, captain Dauntless Vanguard a as they keep a vigilant watch on the borders. You are part of the elite or the dauntless vanguard, both very high military positions in Demacia

Noxus:Commander Swain is suspicious of this sudden movement by Demacia. He deploys a small squad to lurk and investigate the issue

this is a work in progress will add more later**

Demacia for me. Not sure what character I will do, but interested in playing a character in correlation with someone else.

NicciKotor

My last game, the enemy Galio never connected, so the jungle poppy went mid against my Orianna. I did good for the laning phase, but Poppy kept leaving and eventually snow balled. At the end of the game she could one shot kill me and kept focusing me, as I did my best to stay alive. Eventually it got to a point where she was chasing me through our jungle, while the rest of my team back door and won the game.

So horray for being the sacrifice!
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

kckolbe

That happens to me a lot.  Oddly, the only time I don't end up being the sacrifice is when I play as Taric.  So who are you playing, Nicci?
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

NicciKotor

Quote from: kckolbe on April 06, 2013, 06:36:39 PM
That happens to me a lot.  Oddly, the only time I don't end up being the sacrifice is when I play as Taric.  So who are you playing, Nicci?

I have no idea. I have my own lol game starting up. I am just here to talk shop.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

apygoos

I  might be NPCing quite a few of the canon's. I may pull in my own OC, but it may not be visible at the very start of the game.
now for teh /other/ part of the plot: Vayne has recruited Fiora, along with a few rag-tag people from Demacia, and Piltover alike. Vi has slipped out of Caitlyn's watch to join them. They are going to meet up with Kassadin and his secretive group who seem to have information for a possibly bigger threat..

The Yordles: if anyone wants to play them, im open for suggestion as to what they might be doing.

kckolbe

Going to play my OC from Demacia, who went to the Magic College with Lux.  I found an image for him, too.

Intro Thread

LadyLaothen

So, I have been thinking, better to not do characters, only do OC's. We can maybe have a secondary, or use someone who is a main character as a side, but I think we should be able to use a primary on the side occasionally, but otherwise focus on an OC.

I will not be doing Lux.

Instead I will be doing the Daughter of the man Fiora's Father tried to poison. (I needed a logical reason for this:) For that reason, she hates Fiora with an undying passion.  She will also be a Romance with kckolbe's character? (working this out via pm)

Orochimaru

I can easily do another Ursine if need be.

apygoos

all sounds good
Fiora longs for a worthy opponent, will you give that to her? hehe

apygoos

LadyLaothen

We still going to do this? It has gotten awfully quiet.

apygoos

you missed the OOC and the game has started!

LadyLaothen

:O

Silly me, I will go find it now...

Ember Star

I'm considering joining. What species are allowed?
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

apygoos

all are allowed, both OC and cannon

apygoos

recruitment is sitll wide open for this, barely even started.

Revenent

Might want to put in the title that we're looking for people.

Ember Star

still gonna make a character for this. Just have a list of stuff I wanna tackle first
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

can somebody please explain (or post a link explaining) about the different affiliations I can pick from? Sorry if it's there and I missed it. Didn't read all the posts. Juts the first one.