Fuck Quest - [NC - EX] looking for one M and one F

Started by RedEve, February 10, 2010, 03:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Ladies and gentlemen, H8Corp entertainment is proud to welcome you to another exciting episode of…

Today is day 23 of our two buxom adventurers’ trials. What monstrosities does the maze hold for them today? Find out in tonight’s exciting episode. Catch re-runs of our day 22 highlights later on tonight, see the whorish lasses get serial fucked by Batharian cave-dwellers. And boy, did those hairy beasts give it to them!

What is this all about you ask? The basic concept of this roleplay is a 25th century take on sexy dungeon-dwelling.
What I need is (at least) one male to GM all the creatures our girls encounter inside the Labyrinth and one other female to play the second girl. I will play the other unfortunate adventuress.

Now onto the main story-line:
It centers around two girls who are the "property" of a galaxy-wide TV production company. A company which owns the biggest hit show in the Milky Way:

"Fuck Quest"

Think of a 25th century Big Brother type TV show, only it's set in a labyrinth that is completely rigged with camera's and other monitoring devices (by the twenty-fifth century, all five senses are captured and reproduced in every living room in the galaxy. So not only can people hear and see what is going on, but they can also smell and taste the environment, and those who are wealthy enough to afford the full VR suits can even touch some of the environment).

The shows producers travel around the galaxy to find aggressive and sexually predatory males of primitive species (some of which are altered on the genetic level to make them attracted to human females) that are let loose onto the labyrinth the girls have to find their way out of. The two sexy adventurers are only armed with primitive melee weapons, even though this is the 25th century. Every episode ends with bloodshed (the girls killing the monsters) or extreme sexual encounters (the girls being group-fucked by whichever monstrosity the producers let loose on them that day). Even in this ultra-modern era, ever TV producer knows that the two easiest concepts to sell are sex and violence, and Fuck Quest has them both in abundance. The more things change...

Now, in spite of their status as "monster fodder", the two forced contestants have been promised that after 100 days in the labyrinth, they will be freed and their bank accounts will be filled with enough credits to live like queens for ten lifetimes. But so far, no woman has survived the labyrinth for that long...

And to make things even more 'interesting' - in their infinity cruelty - the producers had them cuffed to each other by the wrist with a two-foot chain and some shackles.

If you are at all interested in this game, send me a PM. If you are not, thanks anyway for taking the time to read through my idea. :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Wolfy

Laughing Hyena

Im good at this dungeon stuff from experience so if you dont mind twice of the Hyena's antics Im game.

Kate

wow that is interesting ! I would adore to play as your other partner if you think I am suitable hon :)