Arrested [NC]

Started by elfguy, August 26, 2013, 06:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

This small island off the coasts of the Philippines, home to just a few thousands people, was said to be the perfect place for western tourists wanting to get away from it all. It has beaches, local stores and food, and the local population are renowned for being very open, and very willing to engage in all sorts of kinky situations. Unfortunately, one thing that wasn't in the brochure is what happens when you get caught breaking the law. As it happen, crashing into a bunch of parked cars on the main street late at night because you drank too much gets you a quick ride to the police station, where things don't happen like you would expect in a western country.

Once in the small jail of the local police station, a girl local girl in very skimpy clothing introduces you to your options. It turns out that even cops here like to have their fun. So when they get a young and naive foreigner, the only option you have is a bribe. Not just money, but you must also manage to satisfy the local cop. In this case, this Asian girl is into all sorts of rough, kinky sex. Will you be able to satisfy her, or bribe her in some way, to get out of the worse looking and smelling jail you could ever imagine?

For this RP I'm thinking a really small town, a village on the island far away from everything, where the cops basically do whatever they want, and in her case, this one wants rough sex and lots of it.

----

AurelieCatena

That sounds like a lot of fun, if those cops are really extremely sadistic perverts.

elfguy

I'm open to it, send me a PM with the character you would play.
----

AurelieCatena

OK, I'm going to prepare one today.