Conjured Hearts - College anime hijinks game - INTEREST CHECK

Started by SpiralSpider, April 29, 2011, 02:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

But Zame said he didn't like two girls.

Which I mean, I don't mind just playing One, of course. :D

Would you rather me play just one girl?...I just thought the concept of a twin summoning would be interesting to do, but I could easily just go with one girl and do that kind of idea somewhere else, maybe in a one on one setting.

SpiralSpider

Having heard back from the other guys, it seems that if you were to join with the twins, you'd have to wait until someone else could join to play the boy opposite of you.

You're welcome to wait or create someone else to play with Zame.

----

I'm also considering bringing in a 2nd (technically 3rd since I'll be Brendan's eventual summon as well) character as a homosexual fraternity brother. But I'd like to find someone to play a summon counterpart before I create him.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Wolfy

Quote from: Chaznia on May 05, 2011, 12:35:33 AM
Having heard back from the other guys, it seems that if you were to join with the twins, you'd have to wait until someone else could join to play the boy opposite of you.

You're welcome to wait or create someone else to play with Zame.

----

I'm also considering bringing in a 2nd (technically 3rd since I'll be Brendan's eventual summon as well) character as a homosexual fraternity brother. But I'd like to find someone to play a summon counterpart before I create him.

...xD..Well, I could easily create a set of twins, one male and one female to go with both Zame and that character. *shrugs* What do you think about that?

if you don't want to do that, I think I'll just post up the Twin Summon idea in the One On One Board and simply create a new character to be with Zame, though she'll still be a water spirit.

CrazyIvan

so is there still a space or did wolfy take it with the two characters or what, just wondering before I actually finish my character.

Wolfy

Quote from: CrazyIvan on May 05, 2011, 12:54:48 AM
so is there still a space or did wolfy take it with the two characters or what, just wondering before I actually finish my character.

Well..I was originally planning to do two characters that only took up one character slot..but..I think that went out the window, so I'll just be doing one character, unless you want to be a Frat boy for my girls. xD

I mean, it's up to Chaznia, really..it's her roleplay.

Wolfy

Alright, since I'm going to be doing One Girl only now, I'm going to PM Zame and ask him what he'd like, because I have two different characters in mind for the role.

CrazyIvan

Name: Amica of Vir, or Amie for short (Lover of man, roughly translated from Latin)

Sex and Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Ethnicity / Nationality: Fallen Angel

Physical Description:

Amica has long black hair, that used to be a blond or almost white before her fall, that has never once been cut so it stretches down almost to her feet. She has soft features and deep purple eyes and above average breast size She stands only at 5'4" and is surprisingly light and airy, feels as almost she could be lifted clear off the ground with one hand and very little effort. Her skin looks almost like silk and still is almost pure white, overall she looks a tad fragile and like she might easily be broken. She wears a long single piece dress that is in the picture all the time and often keeps her wings folded into her back only summoning them when she needs them. She looks beautiful even as a fallen angel, she retains all of her beauty and appearance of an angel, expect for the black wings, she is not completely fallen.

Talents:
- Sword fighting
- Cooking
- Large breath of knowledge since humans have walked the earth, including speaking most languages spoken by man
- Can play the harp

Abilities
- On Wings of Darkness - Can grow wings that allow her to easily fly on any condition and while carrying one other person
- Darkness Feathered Fight - She can forge and harden her feathers into various weapons like bows, swords, and lances.
- Summoning Darkness - Allows her to manipulate and control shadows and darkness.
- Blessing of the Fallen - The Fallen bestows her blessing upon another being giving them the strength, stamina, and power of a fallen at the cost of doing damage to the users body or mind. The fallen also becomes more consumed by the darkness when they use this ability.
- Dark Resurrection - trades one willing living soul to revive and bring back a dead one.

Personality: Can seem cold at times and sometimes distant, smiling rarely. She seems to be a good natured person unlike most other fallen angels, though can have tendencies to a darker and sometime evil. She is direct and will answer your questions truthfully, if a bit blunt at times. She doesn't seem to have a lot of experience with human customs for someone of her name. She does however truly love man and humans, and can have an odd way of showing it at times. At times she can do great acts of kindness and evil to "help" or show that she loves someone. She really wants to be reminded of the light inside of her and to love again, which she seems to have slightly forgotten.

Ons:
- Drive
- Intelligence
- Passion
- Fighters
- Man

Offs:
- Blood
- Lying
- Stupidity

D/S Nature:
- doesn't quite know herself yet.

Well here is my character tell me what you think.

Wolfy

Name: Hitomi

Sex and Gender: Female

Sexuality: Secretly Bisexual, isn't open about it unless a woman is invited in to the privacy of the bedroom.

Ethnicity / Nationality: Mermaid Princess

Physical Description:

Talents:
Singing
Cooking
Swimming
Love-making. :P

Abilities
She's able to control water in it's various forms, from steam to liquid to Ice.
Healing Water - She can imbue water with healing properties to heal wounds, or speed up the body's own healing process by using the water inside it.
Water of Life - She can bring someone back to life, but at the cost of her own.
Water Tentacles - She can form Water Tentacles to attack with, if need be...or just to have fun with. ;)
Is able to flood an area quite easily, especially when she's emotional.
She can switch between legs and a tail using magic.

Personality: Hitomi is a quiet girl. She likes to read books while sitting in the pool, kept afloat by her water spirit powers. She loves swimming more than anything, and is interested in the human world and it's history, particularly the tales of knights in shining armor. She is sometimes shy, unless she comes across something or someone she wants, at which point she'll at least try to speak up and tell them how she feels or take it.

Bio: Born as a princess of a underwater kingdom, Hitomi has lead a quiet life, at least for the moment. Her mother taught her magic, allowing her to control the waters they inhabited, and any water she wished to use. It was only recently in her life, at the age of 16, that she was taught how to give herself human legs, and she's become adept at the change, though it does happen involuntarily when she becomes emotional, the same with her magic going out of control and causing a possibly flood, or at least a rain. Now that she's been brought into the human world, she's scared, but also drawn to a certain person for comfort and support.

Ons:
Compassion
Love
Some Kinkiness (She's secretly a freak. xD)
Water.

Offs:
Blood
Lying
Stupidity
Treachery
Being cheated on
Being hurt (In a non sexual way)

D/S Nature: Sub, mostly. Can Switch to Dom, but rarely, and only if she has the confidence.

Lumasan

Like I said, I don't care with the bringing of the twins in, switching up the summons could work, but it's up to Pendarius... I haven't read his opinion in the other thread yet though.
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

SpiralSpider

Wolfy - could I get descriptions on what those powers do? Also - we're hoping for more legendary, established supernatural beings. So if you can find something that goes with her concept and incorporate that into her bio, then that would be awesome.

Ideas:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neck_%28water_spirit%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ondine_%28mythology%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_%28folklore%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selkie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mermaid
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naiad

There are many more as well.

CrazyIvan - there is some concern expressed about your character being too powerful. I think that if you rescind some of her abilities she should be fine. I suggest you get rid of any light / holy / heavenly abilites since it makes sense for the character concept.

Wolfy

There, I made her a mermaid. :D

I could have went with a Leviathan, but that would have been too large. xD

If you guys don't mind pregnancy, I could make her an Ondine to have that tragic story in there..The whole "She wants to be human, but she needs a soul" thing. :P

CrazyIvan

No problem, I got rid of the light and heaven stuff, I had them as she is not completely fallen and such. Also because I looked at the other summons and saw they have about 5 or 6 abilities and was trying to match that is all. Since everyone seemed to have an offensive ability, revive, healing, support, and maybe another offensive ability I was just going along with that, sorry if it was to much. I have made some changes to the character does it look like she will work out now, if not I can change her again?

Kaisude

So what are we looking for in this rp? I've been glancing at it and it looks interesting.

Wolfy

Quote from: Kaisude on May 05, 2011, 03:23:13 PM
So what are we looking for in this rp? I've been glancing at it and it looks interesting.

We're looking for either more summons or another Frat Boy.

:D

Kaisude

Well I wouldn't mind playing a frat boy. I also like the whole twins idea you were speaking of earlier but it's all good. I'll get a cs up soon.

Wolfy

Quote from: Kaisude on May 05, 2011, 03:53:40 PM
Well I wouldn't mind playing a frat boy. I also like the whole twins idea you were speaking of earlier but it's all good. I'll get a cs up soon.

Really? Because I could go back to that! :D

I only made the one character because there was no one around who wanted the girls. lol

Of course, it's up to Chaznia. It's her RP...I don't want to be a problem to her.

Ironwolf85

"I'm also considering bringing in a 2nd (technically 3rd since I'll be Brendan's eventual summon as well) character as a homosexual fraternity brother. But I'd like to find someone to play a summon counterpart before I create him."
I wanted to play a male sommon and grab one of the girls, but if this be my window in, so be it, I have no problem with writing m/m scenes even if I don't get anything out of them.

Name: Tiberuis Solarius

Sex and Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual (doesn't care about gender)

Ethnicity / Nationality: Hound Archon (linked to Byzantine not western Mythology)

Physical Description:

silver and bronze body, standing 6'9, prefers wearing white when wearing clothes. Carries himself with a confident and romantic air, never missing a chance to seduce another, though his intentions are always benovlent.

Talents:
Highly intelligent
Musican (gutarist)
Weapon master (mace, sword, Pistol)
Romantic, able to read and romance people, sweeping them off their feet (though his tactics might be a bit old fashoned)

Abilities:
Incredible speed and strengh, coupled with weapon skills
knowlage of mystic lore
Ritualist Caster (magic was never banned or persicuted in the east, so he's got quite a lot of white magic rituals, their not insta cast, but are far more powerful.)
Resistance (not immunity) to non-magical damage.
Channel healing: while not able to heal others by himself, when linked to a human he grants that human healing powers so long as they remain in physical contact.
Flight

Personality: First and formost he is a lutenent and warrior of Eastern Mythology. After nearly a thousand years among the decadent and politically brutal courts of the east, he has learned how to use everything as a weapon for good, from a face smashing mace, to the written word, to charm, poetry, and sex. He loves mankind and loves life itself, always energetic, and always thinking three steps ahead.
He sees himself as a guide and protector, not a master. The strangest thing about him, dispite, or maybe because of his intelligence, is his casual sensuality, sex is not evil in his mind, but it can be used for such, as such why not enjoy his perfect body?

Ons:
Emotional Love
Physical Love
Romance
Justice
Just about everyone

Offs:
Pain
Misery
Injustice
Violence
intolerance

D/S Nature: Dom, always Dominant, but will play submissive for the human he is connected to, seeing himself as a servant and teacher, not a master.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Lumasan

My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

Kaisude

Name: Krash Lennox
    Sex and Gender: Male
    Sexuality: Straight
    Ethnicity / Nationality: Italian
    Physical Description: Krash is tall standing at 6'2. As for his physique he's has a athletic runners build. He tends to wear loose clothing such as hoodies and track pants. His hair is messy, and jet black. His bangs cover his left eye as he prefers to wear it to that side. His skin is an olive tan. and his eyes are a ruby red. He wears a chain that has a emblem of a sword and shield. Under his clothing he has a shoulder scar that he received after pulling off one of his stunts. It's a long gash that is about four inches long, but only about an inch thin.
    Talents:

• Artistic paintings and drawings
    • Majors in Linguistics (Mostly English as he finds it hard to speak)
    • Card tricks likes to blow peoples minds when he has a deck of cards in his hands.
    • Parkour he's a bit of a stunt devil so jumping from something high, or clearing a wide distance is something you might seeing him do often.
    • Sword Play he dabbles in fencing though with a rapier.

Personality: Krash is a bit out of this world. His imagination leaves others baffled. Some would see him jumping from the top of the building, he would see himself making a daring escape. He's very friendly, and wouldn't wait for another to strike up a conversation. He has a high level of ADHD so he's constantly doing something if he forgets to take his meds that is. Not a very angry person unless his imagination calls for it. As for women he's always looking for his next damsel in distress to save and bed.
    Ons:
    Role playing
    Imaginative
    Pretty eyes
    Rough
    Switch
    Lack of confidence
    Offs:
    Judging a book by its cover.
    Dishonesty
    Unimaginative
    Controlling

D/S Nature: Switch[/list]

Wolfy

I've decided that I'll just keep the single character, and discard the twins for now.

Soo..Chaz, when can I start, if I'm accepted?

Cause I'm ready to be summoned and stuff. :D

SpiralSpider

Wow, posts!

First, I want to make sure that everyone knows that this game is, primarily, about romance, The summoned beings are called into the house and end up finding true love (eventually) with one of the human males that live there. There may be a few deviations from this rule for story sake (more info later) but that is the general scheme of things.

So if you're not looking for that kind of interaction, you'd still be able to join the thread at some point but you might have to wait. I would appreciate if your character has other intentions, you make them clear before jumping in with the gang.

As for the posts... Ok, let's do this one at a time.

About the twins - since I've received some private messages speaking out against adding them, I think it would be a good idea to keep them out. Wolfy is welcome to play another character, though. (I'll get back about that when I look over his most recent character once more)

CrazyIvan - I've heard a general consensus of opinions that you can't really be a "partially" fallen angel. I have to say that I agree. I'll look over your girl again ASAP.

Ironwolf85 - I like your character concept and I love how he's a romantic, I was really hoping for an awesome romance with the frat boy I'd play. However, I have two concerns:

• This isn't really an anthro thread. I don't know if they're on anyone's squickiness list. I don't have any issues with anthropomorphic characters but I have to be honest with you in that I don't have much experience with them either. Is there any chance your character could have something like a Kemonomimi form? (with more human features)
    • You said that male pairings don't do anything for you. Are you sure you want to play him, then? I worry about the story fizzling out later if you lose interest or start to get weirded out.
    • You mentioned your guy is quite the lover, is he going to be flirtatious/hooking up with others after he meets his particular boy? Because, if so, he wouldn't fit into the story theme.

Lumasan Yeah, right?

Kaisude

• I want to know how your dude got that name!  :D
    • I'd like to see a bit more about his physical description because his picture doesn't make it really clear
    • Again... if he'll be bedding damsels after getting his summon... he isn't really suited for this game.

Wolfy

If my character isn't acceptable, I can always scrap her and make another one..though it would be for Kai...:D..I have a werewolf in mind for him. xD

Course, I could just play two, I don't mind doing that either, but people seem against that, so...

SpiralSpider

Your character should be fine but it might be a day or two until we can bring the story around to summoning you. Eric (WM) and I will do our best to keep things moving.

Did Zame say whether he liked your summon or not? I ask this because he's up next.

Also - is your character permanently in human form now? Or does she have some sort of magical means to go back and forth between legs and a tail?

Since mermaids don't typically have control over water, you might want to take some time to explain her powers to us in her bio.

Sorry for the trouble. ^.^'

CrazyIvan

that is fine if she is not a partial fallen angel, it was just something I think worked. Though if others don't agree with it I can easily take out that part. Also if Wolfy is the next summon, assuming his character gets approved, I am assuming I have to wait for another frat boy to join?

Wolfy

Quote from: Chaznia on May 05, 2011, 06:00:56 PM
    Your character should be fine but it might be a day or two until we can bring the story around to summoning you. Eric (WM) and I will do our best to keep things moving.

Did Zame say whether he liked your summon or not? I ask this because he's up next.

Also - is your character permanently in human form now? Or does she have some sort of magical means to go back and forth between legs and a tail?

Since mermaids don't typically have control over water, you might want to take some time to explain her powers to us in her bio.

Sorry for the trouble. ^.^'

Done.

Though..it's basically "A wizard did it" xD