The sky is red
Dreams do fall
And in the darkness nightmares crawl
Fang and feather
blood and stone
In this chaos its hard to know
The battle wages for our soul

The story from a human prospective

The earth was  destroyed, not by some plague or global warming. Nothing that us humans have brought upon our self.  No. Everyone had it wrong. The world was destroyed by a war, a battle that we had no part of except to be bloody casualties. First the demons came spreading there destruction and chaos. It was nothing that we haven't dealt with before, us humans are pretty sturdy creatures, and are use to a bit of chaos. Then the angels came down from the skies. The war started, there long destructive battles caused cities to crumble, Nations to fall. None of them seemed to concerned, about the mess they were leaving in there drive to destroy each other.

We did try to defend ourselves. We even brought some of the bastards down. Sadly most of our efforts were ignored. We were like the annoying fly buzzing around there heads as they tried to play. All of our technology was nothing compared to the powers they had. We have a few cities that still stand. A lot of us have gathered there to protect what little we have left. Others roam the destruction.They have destroyed everything, our homes, our families, our faith.

Story from Angels point of view

In the beginning Our father made us. Then our father made the humans. He loved them with all their imperfections. Yet it was because of there imperfections that they needed us. The father told us to help watch over them. One of us grew very jealous of the humans. He decided that our father had grown to soft and he would make a better ruler. A great war erupted in the heaves, and our father won. The usurper was cast in a fiery realm to live the rest of eternity.

That should have been the end of it. Yet he had found a way to the human realm. He would try and led people away from our father to turn their affections to him. He wanted to be loved and worshiped as father was, and a lot of people gave him what he wanted rather they knew it or not. Yet it didn't seem to be enough for him. In the last few months demons have been flooding the realm causing as much destruction as they can, death, riots, violence.

Our father hurt for all that was going on, so he sent us down to destroy the demons. We will do what our father commands despite the cost.

Story from a demon perspective

In the beginning father made us. We were perfect. There was no need for any other creation. Then the humans came, and tainted perfection. Master just wanted to set things right, but father would not see, he was blinded by his emotion. WE wanted to make him see, but instead we were banished. Since then we have biding our time. Time when we would rule.

We have waited in the darkness. For centuries we have been the ones lurking in the shadows. We were nothing but the monster under every mortals bed. Not anymore. It is time for the mortal realm to fall, and for us to claim the land as ours. Master has a plan, and those annoying holy ones that have come down  can not stop this. Nothing can. Mortals will fall. Angels will fall. The time of the Monster has begone. Master has waited to long.

What this rp is

This rp is about a war between angels and demons that is set in an apocalyptic earth setting.
You can play an angel, a demon, or one of the humans whose caught in the middle of everything.
I plan on having special story lines for each group so that everyone will have something to do.
Some of the characters might die. This is a war after all. I wont kill any characters off without permission though
Right now I'm just seeing if anyone would be interested in playing in this world with me.
After I see if there is interest I'll post a character sheet.

This rp might contain the following
extreme themes
N/C
Bondage
Gore
Torture

Angel's
The messengers of God. Each angel might have different abilities, but these are the general rules.
All angles have the ability to heal others and themselves to an extent, if its a life threatening stab to the heart, more then likely there going to die.
Angles are typically faster and more agile then demons.
Angles pull there power from prayer, and must take a little time each day to pray.

Demons
Once angels that were cast out from heaven. They have become something else, a creature full of hatred.
Demons all have the ability of illusion.
They are usually physically stronger then angels.
They pull there strength from energy around them, certain types of demons feed on certain types of energy ( ex. fear, sex, anger)

Humans
Humans are the second creation from God. Some may say his favorite. They are not as strong or fast as angels and demons, nor do they have powers to aid them. They are very smart, and creative thinkers able to adapt quickly to whatever life throws at them. is this that might save thier lives in the war. Don't write them off just yet.

Character name-
Age-
How old they appear if angel or demon-
Any special skills or abilities-
Any weapons-
Appearance-
History-

Characters

Men

Nekros the Defiler
Demon
Scarification

Armaros
Demon
PhantomPistoleer

Name
Race
Player

Women

Necia
Demon
Julles

Azazel
Demon
abandoneddolly

Name
Race
Player

Men

Name
Race
Player

Name
Race
Player

Name
Race
Player

Women

Archangel Catalina
Angel
Silver

Ariel
Angel
abandoneddolly

Zasara
Angel
pleiades

Men

Alexander Corvin
Human
Azzmeister89

Name
Race
Player

Name
Race
Player

Women

Amy Sheppard
Human
abandoneddolly

Name
Race
Player

Name
Race
Player

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Julles

azzmeister89

MzHyde

A - N - G - E - L - S : Heavenly beings. The opposite of devils. Usually depicted with wings and halos.

A - N - G - L - E - S : In geometry, the figure formed by two lines coming together at a point. As in "Hey, Rob, the angle of your dangle is kind of weird."

abandoneddolly

>< yeah that's what I get for not reading over things before I post, and trying to write something early in the morning when my brains half asleep.

PrestaDGTation

"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Julles

Ziya

LeSane

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Julles

abandoneddolly

I added a bit about each race you might want to read, and I put up a character sheet.

Julles

Yay. Scurried to post a cs. It's mostly ready, just got to get it formated for the CS. :)

Silver

Oh! I have an idea suddenly but I wonder... Any male demons in the making.. have an idea to pitch...
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

LeSane

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Silver

LeSane

Here is what I have so far. I left History out due to Silver and I plotting a bit. Also I don't know what kind of pictures are allowed so I left any images (except his demonic form) unused. I just want to see how this looks or what needs to be changed before finalizing anything.

Character name
  Nekros the Defiler
  Formerly 'Archangel Nico'
How old they appear if angel or demon
  Twenty-three years of age
Skills
  Eagle sight
A must due to centuries of using a bow against enemies at long distances. Nekros can see over two miles when aiming down the sight of his bow, yet cannot predict where the arrow will land at such a long distance. With such a powerful eyesight it takes a very quick enemy to catch him off guard. Though they are shot out the sky way before then.
  Nimble& Quick
Quick and agile since lacking massive strength like most of his brothers in arms. Able to traverse narrow areas with ease, yet has trouble with fighting hand to hand . Being quickly overpowered.
  Cunning
One must know a way out of situations that are not favorable to them, and a quick wit is a saving grace for a demon with no close combat skills. Able to think steps ahead of a opponent will give the edge needed to win or when knowing the right words when trying to flee.
Special Abilities
  Soul Punch
A blow so powerful, it turns the enemies very soul into a deadly projectile, damaging all in its path. The enemy is reduced to nothing but ash or even a hollow corpse. There is no projectile whatsoever between him and his target. Once able to cast the skill, having the target in direct line of sight is not required. However the target must be in his sight for a full second prior of use.
  Terrify
Casts fear into the hearts of nearby enemies, causing them to run away in terror. Releases a psychic blast which causes enemies within to enter a state of panic. While panicked, enemies will not attack and will haphazardly flee, exposing themselves leaving them a quivering mess.
  Desecrate
Forces fallen enemies around him to be absorbed into him rejuvenating him physically when tired. Requires a physical corpse on the floor in the power's range; without a corpse, the ability will be cast using energy and will do nothing. Bodies that are cut in half by Blade or Serrated Blade are treated as two distinct corpses giving him more to work with.
  Souls of the Dead
Summons shadow versions of vanquished enemies to fight alongside him for a short period of time. Summons shadow copies of the enemies have most recently slain. These copies appear randomly within a 10 meter radius and then fight until they die or 30 seconds elapse. Shadow copies are identical to their original selves and are not altered in any way.
Any weapons
  Dark Stalker Great Bow
A bow gifted once gifted to him by God himself, but it has been tainted due to falling from grace. It is a massive bow suited for his once holy abilities as an angel. Turned black due to his hatred of being cast out from Heaven. It is said the spear like  arrows have the ability to taint those it grazes against, but none have lived to see its affect take hold.
Appearance
Human Form

Demonic Form

History
WIP

Julles

Name: Necia
Alias: Naq Lo, Mac Asi Os (Earth Child, Dark One: given to her by the only tribe of people she spent time with until now.) Angel of Passion
Race: Fallen Angel of Passion

Orientation: Heterosexual

Weapon: Skilled at swordsmanship and close combat, so she always carries a long sword and two matching daggers with her at all times. It's not a lot, but she never cared for a bow as she see's it as being sneaky, preferring close and true combat.

Powers:

• Speed: Necia is very quick, both in flight and on her feet in combat. The amount of years she has had, she has learned how to move and fly with skill, every move she makes is meant to increase her speed and agility.
  • Intelligence: Having so many years, again, she has had time to learn things. A lot of things, such as fighting skills, tracking, languages. It is a handy thing to have in some instances, and it something she finds most do no possess.
  • Thievery/Conning/Picking: Again, this is a skill she has learned to perfect in her time. There have been dark times in her life when all she had to go on was thievery and conning, tends to be a skill she doesn't like to go to any more.

Abilities:
  • Flight: Easy enough, she is a fallen angel who was able to keep her wings. Over time she has learned how to hide her wings, almost as if she was a completely normal, every day human (only a large scar from her right rib cage to mid left thigh is visible from her fall).
  • Passion: This is a unique gift she was given when she became the Angel of Passion before her fall, and again was graced with the ability to keep it when she fell. It's quit simple, she can take a slight want for something and blow it up inside of a person, causing that person to do whatever they need to to achieve it. (Ex: Some one has a small, almost given up on, dream to own a business, Necia can bring that passion back for them... compelling them to give it a try and figure it out.)
  • Earth Manipulation: This is something she has learned since her fall, and one thing that has become an identity all in itself. The tribe she found herself for many years taught her everything she knows in regards to controlling the earth under her feet. She can't move mountains, but sometimes to an untrained eye it could seem that way.

Appearance: She stands at 5'0 and 105 lbs, her dark red hair reaches her mid back when down (but that isn't often). Her eyes are dark, but in the light are clearly a dark purple. Her eyes, accompanied by her pale skin can make her either striking or odd depending on who she is surrounded by. #2, #3, fallen form.

History:The story behind Necia is fairly simple. In her younger days, when she was originally created, she used to have a very crazy and youthful-like energy at all times. There was really nothing that could bring her down, or at least keep her down. She had many friends and she was in good graces with everybody, and she was friends with everyone she met. But, then God created humans and his passion was poured into them as they started to prosper, along with other creatures. Some blamed her for helping fuel the passion behind Gods actions, but she just tried to ignore them and understand what the humans were, and why anybody would want to create them. For a long time she watched and studied them in the early years of their being. While studying them she watched as some members of the heavens fell against the graces of God, thinking that the creation of humans was a step too far, or whatever the reason was. Being surrounded by this sadness made her crawl into her own corner for a while and watch and study the humans for centuries. Not many people knew where she was, and she doubted anybody really cared. It was a dark time for her, she hated being blamed by some for giving God the passion to make the humans and she was sick of being hated on for that.

For the next few centuries she walked the earth and studied the humans. She was trying to find herself again, and helped the humans do some great feats as they expanded to the corners of the world. She let her passion spill out onto others and she helped some people fulfill their passions, and sometimes it helped change and shape the world into what is thought of as the present. She's helped some people create and figure things out, for science and for art and language. When she returned to the heavens she was greeted with multiple kinds of welcome, some were relieved that she was still alive, and some were disappointed. Necia noticed some of her fellow angels have gone missing, and she learned that they had fallen. She was sad to hear it, but her good nature and optimistic attitude had returned from her time studying the humans. Watching mankind move through the era's it was like watching the best movie, at least to Necia. Her friends were quickly around her again, and her old self was back. Although the youthfulness would never be able to return, but she tried everything to be as optimistic as she could be.

Everything seemed normal and Necia had tried to study other beings of the world, as there were many many others that she could try and understand. But, nothing amused her more and kept her wondering more and asking more questions about the humans. Things were happening with magical beings on the earth and soon they seemed to have a safe haven, hidden from the world. But, Necia wasn't really paying attention to the magical creatures... again, concentrating on the humans again. One day she decided to sneak back down to earth and get up close and personal with them again. Always in the shadows, Necia couldn't help but be frustrated by the fact that she couldn't partake in their activities and celebrate and enjoy being alive with them. They were a fickle creature, more so than most of the beings walking the world. A lot of fighting, arguments and general resistance to accept one another openly. The anger and negativity that infected some humans baffled Necia, as she was a normally upbeat kind of woman, it was hard to understand. And, on one certain occasion she learned the hard way that not all humans are good, even though there thoughts might be good, it doesn't mean that the thing they want isn't evil.

There was a certain woman that Necia had found in her travels, one who had a strong passion and idea for her own future along with the future of the people. Naturally, Necia figured that she would be able to help the lost soul, be able to point her in the right direction, give a boost of passion and drive to the human. So, that is what Necia did. Doing her best with the woman, Necia gave the human all the passion that was needed. There would be no doubt in this woman's mind of what was to be done. Sadly, Necia was not strong in the way of understanding the human mind quit yet.

abandoneddolly

you can use whatever pictures or things you like I'm not very picky.

Julles  I love your characters history it left me wanting to know more ^^

The only thing that worries me a bit is the powers I know that there supposed to be supernatural beings and such really powerful. I'm just worried about it being fair. If there was a fight or something. So I think I want everyone to add a least one weakness to their profile.

If fights come up, and there's an issue. I guess I could moderate it.

That's my only concern.

Other then that I love it.

Julles

I can add a weaknesses section. :) I wont be able to adjust until tomorrow night, or Monday, though.

abandoneddolly

Its cool you can adjust whenever. I would have posted all that sooner, but the stupid snow has my internet going in and out.

eBadger

Intrigued!  I'll try to put together a demon within the next couple days. 

Julles

abandoneddolly

Vampricprincessty

I am very much interested in this. I think I will make an angel.

abandoneddolly

bubby

Julles

bubby

abandoneddolly

So I'm thinking about having this thing up and running by next Sunday, or Monday.  that will give people plenty of time to work on there sheets, and maybe for us to find a few more that are interested.

Silver

Character Name: Archangel Catalina; 'Lina'

Alias: Lina, Evangelina, Ashlina

Race: Archangel

Age: Born the sixth day of creation; Appears to be Twenty Two years old

Weapon: A pair of silver long swords blessed by God when given Archangel Status.

Powers:

Healing: Like the rest of the angels; Lina too has the power to heal herself and others up to a certain degree. Over time she has been able to do such along with the added effect of having a person feel the love that God or that she herself has for the person while they are being healed.

Intelligence: Lina is a very quick learner and that might be thank to her favorite pastime; watching others from afar and then trying to mimic or learn the skill upon her own.

Space Holder

Abilities:

Flight: All angels who have not fallen have the power of flight. Lina's wings are white in appearance with a light shimmering of silvery-pink when they are visible in her true angel form. While in her human form they appear white with a silver shimmer if they ever become visible.

Compassion: Always a bit more struck by the hurts and ills of all she seemed to be, enough so that she had compassion for all be wither they be angel, human or demon. During those heighten times of compassion, her emotions grow to such a boiling point that it gives an added boost to her powers and other abilities.

Calm Caress: When a person has become so wrapped up within their fear or the feeling that all as been lost; Lina can release a feeling of calm that is so strong that a person might see a bit of hope, a light at the end of the tunnel so to say which will aid then for a little bit of time.

Appearance:

At five foot seven this angel would stand while both in human and angelic form. While in human form she would have brown hair and hazel eyes which seemed to hold an untold pain behind them. In angelic form hair would be a silvery-pink that matched well with her wings which were similar in color.

Human Form

Angelic Form

History - WIP

bubby

Julles

Quote from: abandoneddolly on December 08, 2013, 02:52:48 PM
So I'm thinking about having this thing up and running by next Sunday, or Monday.  that will give people plenty of time to work on there sheets, and maybe for us to find a few more that are interested.

Yay, cant wait. :D

Quote from: bubby on December 08, 2013, 03:34:14 PM
Definitely pondering demon/fall angel.

Doooo iiiiit. :)

Silver

Julles

Heh. I was thinking of switching Necia to an angel, have her fallen in another rp. Not sure yet. :)

abandoneddolly

Julles

Vampricprincessty

I should have my angel up tomorrow maybe. Work is kicking my ass today.

Julles

Hmm, we dont have many men in this one. Anybody against me making a male character?

abandoneddolly

Character name- Amy Sheppard
Age- 20
Abilities-
- First Aid-
Amy was going to nursing school when this whole thing started. She may not have finished her degree but she knows the basics of keeping someone alive when there injured.

- Quick thinking-
Amy thinks shes pretty intelligent She was receiving honors at school. Its her ability to come up with ideas quickly in a tight spot that has helped her most since the world went to hell.

Basic knowledge of fighting
Amy's father was  in the military, and he taught his daughter how to defend herself, how to use a gun, and to always be prepared for anything.

Any weapons- A pistol and a large knife that she keeps on her belt.

Appearance-

History- Amy lived a pretty normal life. She was always tried her best to be a good girl, and make her parents proud of her.She made good grades in school and stayed out of trouble. She was awarded for all her hard work  with a scholarship to nursing school.

Her father worked in a military and taught her basic defense and how to be prepared for anything. He was one of those type, that some might call a doomsday prepper. They had a basement full of canned goods, water, and other supplies one might need. Since he was in the military there were times when she did not see him for a long time.

Her mother was a stay at home mom. She was always there for Amy whenever she needed anything. Her mother was also deeply religious, and tried to instill those beliefs into her daughter.

Amy was away at school when everything happened. At first it was just reports they heard on the news, and Amy wasn't sure if she should believe any of it.  Her mother called, and told her that the end was here, and she was sure that she would be whisked away  to Heaven at any moment. Amy wasn't sure to believe that either.

Eventually things started to look really bad, and the school closed down. Some were going to use the knowledge they knew to go to the cities where the destruction had hit the worst and offer there help. Some where going to stay locked away in there dorms. Amy knew the best chance of her survival was to go back home.

Amy started the journey back home she couldn't believe what she saw, there where towns that had been reduced to rubble. Places where the sky seemed to be on fire.  She  saw a fight once, between two beings. They were so fast all she could seem to see where blurs of light, and destruction wherever they hit. She hid and watched them fight until only one blur took off. Slowly Amy crawled out of her hiding place and approached a large crater where the fighting had ended. There was an angel lying in the crater. She slowly descended down to the angel, and felt for a pulse. She wasn't even sure if theses creatures had one. he felt cold to the touch, Amy wasn't sure how to fix  the beautiful creature. She buried it in the crater, and took a few of his fathers for a reminder.

When she got home the house was empty. Her father was probably away on some military thing, but she didn't have a clue to where her mom could be.  Maybe she had went to heaven like she wanted. She stayed at the house at first a couple of days moping around.  Then she realized she couldn't just stay here and do nothing.  She ventured out in search of the injured and needy and gave them a place in her house to stay. She had plenty, and her mom always taught her to help the less fortunate.

Some people have asked her about the feathers, and she wouldn't tell them about it. A rumor started going around that she killed an angel, and Amy never bothered correcting them.

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Julles on December 08, 2013, 05:04:12 PM
Hmm, we dont have many men in this one. Anybody against me making a male character?

I have no problem with it.

azzmeister89

Silver

I have the perfect picture for a male archangel.. want t see it toss a line my way.

PrestaDGTation

Working on a pair of potential characters, trying to get them to speak to me.

Opal Mary, a human waste-lander witch who has grown from an adolescent Wiccan into full-tilt mystic vigilante.  She carries a sigil infused wooden repeater rifle, a glock pistol with a familiar bound into it, and a bronze athame for literally every other situation.  Her ultimate goal:  Blow up the afterlife.

Leahriel, whose unconditional love for others led her to sin by sparing a rebellious angel in the Great War.  Centuries passed until she was redeemed, and Father graced her with the ability to 'pardon' the wicked and forcibly absolve them of sin.  She seldom speaks of her punishment, however, leaving some to wonder if she can be tempted..

I'll flesh them out more later on.  Just hoping I spark something.
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

abandoneddolly

azzmeister89

Alexander Corvin

Human male

Twenty six years old

Personality: passionate and angry, Alexander is the human equivilant of the angel of death. He does however have a warm side as he feels protective of all humans in general. He can be quite loving to those who have gotten to know him.

Biography: The first eight years of Alexander's life had been normal until a car that had been speeding hit him and resulted in a near death experiance.

During this event he met one of the four horsemen, death himself who had come to collect his soul. Seeing the childs determination to live, Death spared him, bringing him back from the brink of death and giving him gifts as well.

Since that day Alexander has devoted his life to killing both angels and demons.

Abilities:

Inhuman strength: Alexander is although not as strong as an angel or demon, he is stronger then the average human and uses it in his battle to preserve human kind.

Soul rebirth: the main gift that death has left for Alexander is the ability to through a sacrifice of another life can return an angel or demon soul to being a human although because of its backlash consequences he has vowed only to use it on angels and demons of the highest levels.

Charisma: with his skills at hunting beings of the holy and demonic nature and his ability to speak to large croweds, Alexander has become the leader of an anti angel and demon fighting force.

Weapons:

Sword of Corvin: a blade forged for him it has been blessed by holy water and is the most effective against demons.

Lucifers pistol: during the years Alexander met a single demon who hated what he had become, learning of Alexander's quest he has fashioned for him a demonic revolver that gives the bullets it shoots to even harm angels.

Ceremonial dagger: a gift from death itself it is this dagger that allows Alexander to use his gift "soul rebirth"

Ons and offs:

Ons: flirting, dirty talking, rough sex and passion.

Offs: Anything to do with bathroom play or extream torture.

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

abandoneddolly

azzmeister89-  I was debating  rather to allow it or not since humans general don't have powers, but he sounds like his not as strong as the angels or demons, and some one needs to give the humans a fighting chance. He sounds pretty interesting. So welcome aboard.

PhantomPistoleer- I'd love for you to be a demon. just write up a character whenever you have the time.

bubby

I'm going to try and get my char sheet up before work today.

Or not *Flail* Soon. I hope.

abandoneddolly

pleiades

Character name-

Zasara, the Angel of Inspiration

Age-

Will be 3,168 this July. 

How old they appear if angel or demon-   Zasara's appearance changes frequently.  See below. 

Any special skills or abilities-   Zasara brings out the best in others, that is her talent and her angelic function.  Heroes fight harder, artists and poets reach deeper, scholars are more insightful.  Even a common laborer puts more into his effort under her power.     

Any weapons-  Oh goodness, no.  She is a committed pacifist.  But she is also immortal, as drive and ambition on the part of others rekindles her power, and restores her.     

Appearance-  She is what others need to see, at that moment, thus she has a wide range of forms, but always female.  Around mortals, she is often invisible.  They usually don't even realize when they have been inspired by an Angel.  If she has a "normal" form it is a graceful young woman with a soft glow and a look of wonder and innocence about her.

History-

Zasara is an angel that frequently, if invisibly, answers Human calls.  She is there when there is a noble cause, and someone needs that extra ounce of inspiration.  Despite the fact that one might say she has a lot to be proud of, she has a deep guilt which is her weakness- first, some people are inspired to effort beyond the rational limit- she has driven people too do much, too fast, even to be self destructive.  Inspiration can become obsession. 

Julles

Haha, reminds me of Necia. I could see them beong good friends before Necia fell. :)

bubby

Plotting(ish) with Phantom, sent a PM to you dolly! I have pics and the overall idea for my char, just waiting on a confirmation and I'll finish her up!

Silver

Quote from: bubby on December 12, 2013, 03:59:33 PM
Plotting(ish) with Phantom, sent a PM to you dolly! I have pics and the overall idea for my char, just waiting on a confirmation and I'll finish her up!

Oh jezz.. this war just got real!

bubby

Julles

abandoneddolly

PhantomPistoleer

Name: Armârôs (Greek: Αρεαρώς)
    Alias: Accursed One, Master of Lies, Saint of Unjust Murder and Grimari
    Race: Demon Child of Belial

Orientation: Pansexual

Weapon:  Armârôs wields the following ancient artifacts as weapons:

• My Brother's Ax:    A legendary weapon wielded by none other than Cain, First Son of Adam and Eve, and given to him by God.  It was used to commit the First Murder of Man, and radiates with rancor and envy.  Any mortal man who wields it will be cursed to envy his fellow brother, and be driven into a furious frenzy that will not be satisfied unless innocent blood is spilled.  Furthermore, as an ancient divine relic, it is highly resistant to damage and the conflagration of hell.
    • The Cudgel of No Mercy:  Wielded by Armârôs when he was a Mortal Philistine from Gath, the Cudgel of No Mercy has cut swaths of men from this earth and taken them to the world above... or below.  The Cudgel of No Mercy is astoundingly heavy and radiates with pure evil.  It resonates with hell itself, thus intensifying its terrestrial impact.

Powers:

• Might:  Armârôs was once a very powerful mortal, and his rebirth as a demon spawn has magnified his strength astronomically.  He is as strong as fifty men, able to withstand blows that would destroy lesser beings with impunity and can bend steel with his hands.
    • Illusion:  Armârôs is able to cast visual and auditory illusions, but only upon mortals who are in a suspicious and/or envious state of mind.  Though his illusions can be very intricate, Armârôs prefers not to be overt about them.  For example, a man who suspects his wife of making him a cuckold might find evidence to her infidelity.
    • Suggestion:  Armârôs is able to whisper suggestions into the mortal ears of men and women and force them to be ... more proactive about what's bothering them.
    • Lie Detection:  Armârôs knows when he is lied to.

Abilities:
    • Flight:  Armârôs can fly at 40 MPH.
    • Penance Stare:  Like most demons, he can make mortals experience the torment of his or her victims.  The transference of information is instant.
    • Demonic Hellfire Manipulation:  Armârôs is capable of summoning hellfire.  He can wield it like a sword, throw it as a projectile and create simple objects, like walls.  Hellfire is an energy that burns a mortal's souls and injures divine figures, but does not necessarily generate heat.

Appearance:  Armârôs' appearance alters depending on his purposes.  Please see accompanying image.

History: Armârôs was a Mortal born to Orpah, Sister of Ruth, Grandmother of King David.  In fact, it was King David who killed him -- Golyāṯ, Champion of the Philistines, and bane of the Men of Israel.  Upon dying, his real father, the Demon Belial, came to him and whisked his spirit away as David defiled his body by sawing his head off his thick neck.  Within his son, Belial saw an inspired being who would constantly be unsatisfied with heaven above.  In turn, Golyāṯ -- now Armârôs -- could not do anything but seethe at the injustice of losing to someone so undeserving as little David.  Seeing that David had been given the battle by the Agents of Heaven, Armârôs began his long war against the angels.  At first, his methods and tactics that he brought from the mortal world did very little in the way against them, so as time churned and history was forgotten, Armârôs began to use new means to battle.  They were underhanded.  They were deceptive.  They were of mean-spirit, and many innocents have lost themselves on account of it.[/list][/list]
    Always seeking 5E games.
    O/O

abandoneddolly

Character name-Azazel
    Age- very old she claims she don't remember anymore
    How old they appear if angel or demon- early twenties

Illusion- Azazel can make people see whatever she wants them to see. This is her favorite trick, and she has left people in her own fantasy world for years before, until the poor human has gone insane, and went on a killing spree that eventually ended in taking his own life.

Charisma- Azazel is very charismatic, and can talk her way out of most situations.

Sight- sometimes Azazel can see small things about people. Usually unless it catches her interest she chooses to ignore it.

Any weapons-Azazel has always hated violence. She would rather talk her way out of a situation. She dose have a sword that Lucifer gave her. It came from the first battle. It's rarely unsheathed.

Appearance-

History- Azazel was very close to Lucifer before his fall. She didn't join him in battle, but did not fight against him either. She remained a neutral party. Where her friend envied The masters new toys, Azazel was curious, almost obsessed with them. She went down to earth and befriended them. She taught them many things like how to make S taught men to make knives, swords, shields, and how to devise ornaments and cosmetics.She convinced other angels to go down and teach the humans to, and they even started to have relationships with humans. Relationships that God forbid. Azazel likes humans, but doesn't think of them as friends, more like interesting pets to use and experiment on.

Azazel was captured by archangel Raphael and chained to the rough and jagged rocks of [Ha] Duduael. Where she was supposed to stay until judgment, but she managed to find escape from an old friend and returned to earth. Afraid that the Father would discover her she retreated to Hell. She rekindled old relationships with Lucifer and climbed high in the ranks of hell becoming one of Lucifer's go to Demons.

Aiden

Such an awesome concept, makes me want to bring my own concept version of "Lucifer" but would not fit the setting.

Lucifer the "Redeemed"  XD

Julles

Yay, more people! :D And if anybody wants to plot with poor little Necia, let me know. I know I still have to get the rest of her history up, I'm working on a lot of things right now. But, soon!

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Julles on December 13, 2013, 12:02:12 AM
    Yay, more people! :D And if anybody wants to plot with poor little Necia, let me know. I know I still have to get the rest of her history up, I'm working on a lot of things right now. But, soon!

Well, I would at least want my demon to know Necia... intimately.  Well, I lied.  Just carnally.  ;)
    Always seeking 5E games.
    O/O

Julles

Haha. Well, when I finish her Bio I am sure it will be easy to say that they would know each other.  ;)

Silver

Julles

I could see Lina and Necia being enemies, beyond just the angel/demon thing. Maybe good friends (before her fall) turned to enemies (before and after her fall)? Idk, just spit balling.  ::)

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Silver on December 13, 2013, 12:13:46 AM
    Anyone want to plot anything with miss Lina?

Yes.  I would love it for my demon to absolutely hate Lina, and want to see her body ravaged by a thousand warriors before being submerged in the pits of Tartarus where she belongs.  ^_^
    Always seeking 5E games.
    O/O

Silver

Quote from: Julles on December 13, 2013, 12:16:26 AM
    I could see Lina and Necia being enemies, beyond just the angel/demon thing. Maybe good friends (before her fall) turned to enemies (before and after her fall)? Idk, just spit balling.  ::)

Well perhaps one sided enemies.. Lina has compassion for everyone on whatever side.. perhaps her downfall a bit..

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on December 13, 2013, 12:18:45 AM
    Yes.  I would love it for my demon to absolutely hate Lina, and want to see her body ravaged by a thousand warriors before being submerged in the pits of Tartarus where she belongs.  ^_^

Touche...

Julles

Quote from: Silver on December 13, 2013, 12:20:11 AM
    Well perhaps one sided enemies.. Lina has compassion for everyone on whatever side.. perhaps her downfall a bit..

Could easily be one-sided... Necia is a little... temperamental.  >:)

abandoneddolly

Character name-Ariel "Lion of God' "Angel of nature"
    Age- She was created with the garden
    How old they appear if angel or demon- 25

Healing- She can heal injures to a certain extant with a touch.She can heal any creatures injuries even animals and plants.

Shape shift- Ariel can take different forms. She likes to change into a lion as her name sake.

Communication- she can communicate with animals and plants, and call them to her aid if needed.

Any weapons- A fiery sword,and a bow and arrow  Ariel would rather heal then fight.

Appearance-

History- Ariel was created as a caretaker of the gardens. She barely paid any attention to the humans, or even the doings of the other angels. She would rather prefer the company of the plants and animals then of anything else. She spent her days in the gardens making sure everything was happy and healthy. her favorite thing to take care of was the tree of life for it was the most powerful and beautiful plant in the garden.

Ariel took notice of the fight between the angels and the demons only because of what they were doing to the earth. There were plants and animals on that planet suffering, screaming in pain because of the destruction of her kind. It horrified her. She wanted to go to earth and try to salvage it. To heal whatever life she could before everything was destroyed. She begged her father to let her go. At first the father refused to let her go, but he was also troubled by the state the earth was in. So after much pleading he agreed, and so Ariel left  her home in the garden for earth which she virtually knew nothing about.

Julles

Aww I was going to make a shape-shifting animal lover. Lol. Great minds. :D

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
    O/O

abandoneddolly

Ok its crazy late. I have to go to sleep .
    I just wanted to get all my characters up tonight.

I really like your demon  Phantom

This game will probably start Monday. I'm doing a day with my kid Sunday, but I have all Monday off to work on it.

I'm thinking maybe a week of us just getting to know the world and characters and stuff, and then I'll start adding the little plot points I have.With work and kidlets.  I might move this game a little slow. Especially around this time with the holidays I'm working more hours as everyone and their grandma is at the store buying stuff constantly iit seems.  I see some of you are getting together, that's awesome I love that. If your not together with anyone don't worry. I'm going to do my best to make sure that no one is left out.

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Julles on December 13, 2013, 12:29:01 AM
    Aww I was going to make a shape-shifting animal lover. Lol. Great minds. :D

Ariel is my favorite angel. I had to use her.

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on December 13, 2013, 12:35:33 AM
    More angels to do wicked things to... ::sinister laugh::

pfff you can try.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: abandoneddolly on December 13, 2013, 12:39:26 AM
    Ariel is my favorite angel. I had to use her.

pfff you can try.

I -will- try.  ::goes to retrieve the bonds::
    Always seeking 5E games.
    O/O

Julles

Sits back and watches with an aged scotch and a sinister grin in the dark corner.

abandoneddolly

here are the characters we got so far

and thanks again Julles

Characters

Men

Nekros the Defiler
    Demon
    Scarification

Armaros
    Demon
    PhantomPistoleer

Name
    Race
    Player

Women

Necia
    Demon
    Julles

Azazel
    Demon
    abandoneddolly

Name
    Race
    Player

Men

Name
    Race
    Player

Name
    Race
    Player

Name
    Race
    Player

Women

Archangel Catalina
    Angel
    Silver

Ariel
    Angel
    abandoneddolly

Zasara
    Angel
    pleiades

Men

Alexander Corvin
    Human
    Azzmeister89

Name
    Race
    Player

Name
    Race
    Player

Women

Amy Sheppard
    Human
    abandoneddolly

Name
    Race
    Player

Name
    Race
    Player

bubby

FINALLY DONE!!! I hope she works.

Character name- Sakkara

Age- Old

How old they appear if angel or demon- 30's in human form

Succubus: Has the Power of lust over the male species, be they human, angel or demon.

Blood magic: Feeds on blood (vampiric in nature), as well as having the power to pull blood from any wound upon her enemies. Takes Power from drinking the blood of her enemies. Angels are quite tasty...

Any weapons- A sword called Darkness. The blade is a vampire blade and always seeks to take lives. It can kill without being unsheathed, using the ghostly spirit tendrils that emanate from its blade but prefers to use its edge to draw blood.  

The sword is sentient and communes directly with its holders mind and encourages them to more violent acts than the situation calls for.

Appearance-

Human Appearance

History- Born a slave in ancient Egypt, she was one of half of the population that was enslaved to work on a lavish tomb that ensured the passing of the Pharaoh into the afterlife. Sakkara had to work in the hot sun, brutally whipped and used by the male guards at their whim.

One day the Pharaoh came to inspect the progress in his chariot and almost ran Sakkara over. He was going to berate the slave girl for not moving fast enough but became entranced with the girl's blue eyes and beauty. The Pharaoh was known to have a large harem and it took no time for Sakkara to become the greatest woman in his harem, eventually marrying him and living a life of utter bliss and luxury.

But her life once again changed when the Pharaoh realized the rebellious slave force would soon quit working on his tomb and he would not enter the afterlife. He ordered the slaughter of the majority of the slaves, intent on simply getting replacements. Though Sakkara had been lifted high, she still held in her heart the love for the slaves she had grown up with, known to visit them, making sure they were fed and treated well, and the Pharaoh's order caused her much grief. This quickly turned to rage, and defiance. Such emotions were not suited for the wife of the Pharaoh though, and he had her publicly executed. With her dying breath she swore vengeance, vowing to bathe in the blood of any and all that ever bowed to him, forevermore.

Her screamed vows were heard by Hell, and it would be there she was taken in. Made into the Demoness she is now. Given all the Power and tools she need to gain just what she sought. Revenge. But eventually it became more then that. Eventually, Sakkara simply became evil incarnate, killing and feeding indiscriminately, her greed and self-serving nature well known.

bubby

And we seriously need some male angels. Cuz Sakkara needs someone to eat...   >:)

Silver

Quote from: bubby on December 14, 2013, 04:53:06 PM
    And we seriously need some male angels. Cuz Sakkara needs someone to eat...   >:)

+1 but not to eat...

Come on I have pictures ^^

Men Angels?

Julles

I was going to make an archangel or war or something around those lines... so maybe I can use the first one if you will let me. :)

bubby

Julles

bubby

Drake Valentine

Character name
    Shenovi Katsakachi
    Unknown, Descendant of Gaap(A mighty Prince and Great President of Hell)   
    How old they appear if angel or demon
    Twenty-Six
    Weapons:
    None
    Skills:
    -Adaptability.  Shenovi is always adapting, he knows how to be a puppet and also a puppeteer. He knows how to pretend to be an ally and isn’t hesitant to become an enemy.
    -Discipline. Shenovi has trained himself through the ages, practicing various martial skills. His body is the only weapon for him.
    -Evolution. He increases in power for each opponent he defeats, such is a natural law probably for all creatures; although for him, the more he holds back, the stronger he usually gets after a victory.
    -Limiters. He can easily control his power to the extent of handicapping himself against various opponents. Why would he do such? To entertain and train himself. (Plus Drake doesn't like playing OP characters that go around and rape face.)

Abilities:
    The levels of his power in equal strength is as follows.
    0 - Average human
    1- Human Groups, Demon Fledging/Low class Angel
    2- Able to take on Transformed Fledging Demon/Angel + ability Stage I
    3 - Average Demon/Angel
    4 - Transformed Average Demon/Angel + ability Stage II
    5- Arch Demon/Angel
    6 - Transformed Arch Demon/Angel + ability. Stage III
    7 -  The pentacle of his power. His demon form.  +ability. Stage IV

Illusion - Shenovi's side of illusion is different from other demons. He has the ability of masking his aura and appearing perfectly human even against fellow demon and angel senses. This cannot be said true should he start releasing limiters of his power. Still this is a keen way of allowing him to blend into the crowd when pretending to be a human. Default stage of his power is incognito.
    Stage I: Emits a low demonic aura. Detectable only in a small vicinity, building wise.
    Stage II: The power is further stretch, capable of being found within a town.
    Stage III: His aura covers a state.
    Stage IV: His aura can be felt by any supernatural within the nation he is currently residing.

Hydromancy - As rare as it may be foreseen, though given his ancestor, Shenovi possesses a natural control over water and other liquids containing the contents of water. Hence his blood, the blood of his enemies, or whatever else in general. He also adapts his powers against various demons and angels.
    Stage I:  Shenovi is immobile, though as long as physical touch is maintain, he can change the density and volume of anything containing water within it around him. This can be used to shield himself, attack, or whatever properties he may see fit underneath his control. Unfortunately,  he cannot freely move as a result and only when so, he must cancel his control.
    Stage II:  Mobility is gained, however as usual, Shenovi must keep an active physical link to the element underneath his control.
    Stage III:  Physical links are no longer a requirement, if liquids are within a close enough vicinity, he can draw them automatically to himself. He can also propel liquids at a target.  (Of course, it won't be a 'splash attack'<Kudos if you got that joke> more like 'spear,' 'bullets,' or something of that like to penetrate flesh)
    Stage IV:  Capable of drawing water from miles away, even from below ground he can force liquids to penetrate the earth, shatter pipes, and break free from any other sources of imprisonment. Potentially can shape a battleground into an aquarium to play within.

Regeneration - With control over water comes control over his bloodflow and thus he can easily heal injuries; although, only his own.
    Stage I: Small cuts mend faster than normal. Graver injuries must be focused upon and they take time to recover. Holy damage negates healing.
    Stage II: Minor wounds mend at instant speed. Graver injuries heal abnormally faster.  Holy damage reduces healing to stage I.
    Stage III: Severe limbs can be healed assuming if the object in question is still in the area. Can take another's limb and demonize it upon his body.  Holy damage reduces healing to Stage II.
    Stage IV: Severe limbs can be naturally regenerated. Survival of the heart or brain allow the body to continuously recover. Holy damage reduces healing to Stage III.

Pactmaker - Not as traditionally practiced today; although forming pacts with mortals has proven very beneficial for Shenovi; yet serves as a double edge sword as well. When a pact is form, he loses all control over his limiters and reverts to a normal human power level. Permission must be gain for him to grow in power or even empower the host of the pact. Should a pact end either on his or the maker's death or even a canceling of contract from the host, Shenovi will retain his power. Death itself vaguely plays a factor for the demon as his body restores itself in the original location the pact was once formed, weaken of course; but this gives him more freedom in his play to avoid a truer demise.
    Reversal:
    Shenovi’s limiters can counteract to empower his pactmaker if that is their desire. Although mutual agreement must again be met on this.  The more power, the more addictive it becomes and it can easily enslave his puppeteer if they become too obsess over it.

The Price:
    Nothing is free, even power comes at a price. A pactmaker must be willing to pay or even Shenovi if the roles are reversed in giving or granting power.
    0 - Nothing
    1 - Numbness.
    2 - A mere tingle of pain.
    3 - Body begins to ache.
    4 - Bones start to quake.
    5 -  Skin breaks and blood is drawn.
    6 - Intense Agony
    7 - Death

Flaws:
    Pride: Despite his horrific nature, Shenovi is indeed a very proud creature. He will hardly result to undermined tactics in a straight up battle. Because of this, he always refuses to fight above an enemy’s standing. He has no desire or drive in going ‘all out.’ Maybe this also plays into a factor of his own arrogance, still as far as physical conflict is concerned, Shenovi is quite the ‘honorable’ creature. Though he is also still a demon, he may fight ‘fair,’ but by his standards that is of a similar power level of his opponent. Anything else goes.

Strain: A rise of power and then sudden fall is often straining on even his body. The limiters he possess are nothing to be joked about, each time release may serve as a boost in physical attributes, but once returned they weigh heavily upon his body. Also if too many are released at the same time, it may draw a pause of ‘sluggishness’ and slower kick in for his body to adjust. Therefore for these blunders to be avoided, he usually does their releases one at a time as normally as he does in returning them.

Chaotic Nature: Shenovi has no quarrels with who or what he may end up in a fight with. Normally he doesn’t ‘start’ fights, as in starting with throwing the first attack. Of course that can’t be both said true to him instigating a conflict by his way of words. He has a habit of provoking others, but this is also a side of him that actively seeks out battle.

Wrath: Shenovi’s own governing sin. He is a highly vengeful creature, and if he believes he has been ‘wronged’ in some manner, then he won’t rest to have his revenge. He may even forgo throwing the first punch, depending on the seriousness of the offense, still Shenovi tends to take it far. An arm for a finger. A head for an eye.

Promise: A demon is bound through a promise and there are no such things as empty words. Now, the results of the promise may vary, but more often than not Shenovi will fulfill whatever contract he has made another whether they like the outcome or not.

Transformation: No one has ever seen Shenovi's true demonic form(or for better terms, live to tell the story.) The fact alone of this is because he sees no need to result to such. He has taken on many demons and angels in his regular humanoid form and this can reflect back towards a sense of arrogance and pride. To force him to transform is probably the greatest compliments he could ever give an opponent in battle.
    Any weapons
    Unarmed Combat
    Appearance
    Appearances can be deceiving and that is too true if one doesn’t know already what kind of man Shenovi happens to be. Outwardly, he might not come off as someone horrifying, especially body wise as he is of a below average build; but nothing as shockingly to be classified as gaunt. Those that hear rumors about him may imagine a man with a much more muscular build, where in turn his skin is not quite too flabby or ripped for that matter, holding a bit more leanness to it in the end. There are other tales of him being a monstrosity in appearance, but physically wise that is a false rumor as well. To think how absurd people would go about spreading lies about ghoulish hands, trying to make him sound like some Dr. Jekyll or Hunchback of Notre Dame. Really, if he knew who was spreading such false tales, they would be sorry as he is nothing of that sort either. Dr. Jekyll? Who would they be trying to kid with similarity references. As for the other stories, well they are going too far to make him out to look like a monster. He doesn’t lean when he moves, he actually caries a rather elegant and classy stance, even standing at a lovely height of five feet and eleven inches. In truth he isn’t anything as they would attempt to falsely imply, he holds a more morbid beauty about his figure, one that is as daring as a thriving flame is to blind, suicidal moths.

What makes up that alluring side of him, one might wonder? Why, from a first glance of his face he can often be mistaken for a female, even with those longs locks of brown and blonde hair of his which are tied back up into a knot, although allowing a few bangs to cluster about in various angles along his forehead and down below it. The way he even wears his hair is rather feminine to some degree, with one side of those locks dominating over his left eye and cheek alike upon occasion. The other side is parted along the right, revealing a shorten strand directly leveled with the outside region of his right eye and from there one can make out what appears to be birth marking of sorts, composed in the lower right angle of his right eye; whether or not he carries a similar makeup on his other cheek is unknown, but it is highly assumed to say the least. The rest of his hair is maintained in a decorative and colorful array of rope and other ties to keep it pinned back, and give him a hint of a ’peacock’ appeal.

Also, as known, it isn’t hard to mistake his gender reference; because, for one he keeps a very clean shave, not a shred of facial hair on his features, saved for his excessively thinned eyebrows that hold their own unique arch above his pink eyes. Of course, this isn’t enough to create gender confusion, as Shenovi also powders his cheeks, uses richly dark mascara around those eyelids of his adding to a blacken look, and those lush, pink lips of his share their own touch of crimson lipstick around them. His fingernails are left unpainted, keeping their bland and usual shape, although with the rest of him prettied up, it is impossible to disclose his gender, due to his transsexual outward appearances.

Though one should also know better than not to confuse his gender, frankly from his own taste in fashion. You see, when in the city, he holds a more refined edge about him. Pants and shirt alike are well woven, the pairs usually consisting of ebony silk. Over it, he is drabbed in a leather vest, that is sewn over with that of fine animal skins, the varies shaded patterns can only lead to one possible conclusion of the creatures that made up this lavish clothing belonging to that of deceased leopards. The vest itself is long in length, draping down his body and onwards a few inches above his lower thighs, short in width, never expanding pass his shoulder regions. As for footwear, he usually adorns a simple set of black, leather boots.
    History
    The Lowborn

Shenovi was never a human being, a frail mortal creature; though neither was he fortunate to come as a firstborn from a grand line of demons. Instead, his bloodline had dwindle, mixed and merge with others through the millenniums, and the only thing he may show as a descendant of Gaap is the ability over water itself(but even that wasn’t anything speculator from his thinned blood lineage.) Still, all in all, he was born a demon; something he may be thankful for, if he could be thankful to anything. If he had any ’status,’ than he would been better suited as a peasant, a simple pawn, easily tossed aside or sacrificed for something far greater.

Still, like all creatures, his bloodline choose to rebel against the cruel chains of fate that it was dealt. The family he was brought into were a ’feral’ bunch, even considerably amongst that of other demons. His kin were a tribe, wrathful and violent, sadistic and malicious. Would one find it hard to fathom that they even tried to prolong what bloodline they had, by not ’watering’ it down any further amongst other demons? Clinging so desperately to the ability that they all possessed, the only thing that may signify importance in their otherwise insignificant lives. Such would later be their own downfall, their insanity and chaotic nature playing the role of a disease to them and a threat/hindrance to other demons.

There were multiple problems within Shenovi’s own family, many he was subjected to as a young child. There was always internal conflict, the males possessing a superiority complex to challenge and try to dominate their way over the entire ‘household.’ It wouldn’t come as a surprise that his brothers may kill one another, that his father(or could a head figure be seen as that as there were many rises and falls) would lay down his hand. Threats to authority were swiftly and deadly dealt with, and even there were other occurrences where one can see their end.

Shenovi’s ‘own’ was brought forth at a young age.  His twisted elder brothers thought that it may be amusing to take him out for a ‘swim.’ The poor child was tossed into many of the grand, bloody lakes, of hell and neither of his siblings offer to help him when he begun to drown. To them, it was gleeful amusement in their eyes, a sick, morbid sense of humor to observe a fellow water demon be done in by the contents of their own element. Naturally, the boy at that time should of died, should of vanished in an abyss of crimson, but such wasn’t the case.

Even as his young form drifted towards the bottom of the lake, he begun to change. Perhaps it was because he was pitted against life or death, the natural need to survived that saved him. Maybe he was already ‘gifted’ amongst his kin at an early age, though the end result was a grotesque one. A first and ’only’ time that Shen would transform, forgoing his human characteristics and taking on his natural shark, humanoid image. His crimson eyes can still recall the disbelief on the faces of his cruel brothers, and then the sweet horror that follow when he tore one of their limbs from their own socket. Death was their punishment and bliss was his own salvation when he listened to their terrified screams and agonizing cries.

Once it was over, he found himself ‘human,’, bare, stranded, bathed in red. This was his end of following along with a family that may otherwise kill him should he return without his disfigured and mutilated brothers. He knew his survival alone would be a rough one. Still, he had no desire to end like those three at his feet, he wouldn’t be scattered and forgotten in a bloody mess of hell.
    The Obsession

Growing up within hell by himself was the equivalent of running a gauntlet. Each day was no different to the last, true madness. There were always predators, fellow demons that sought to devour the weak,‘kin’ that Shenovi had to avoid or otherwise outwit, just to remain alive.  Survival of the fittest, through and through, this was his life or in essence, the life of any demon. His reward, on the contrary, being madness, engulfed in it, What amount of sanity he may have had left was only saved by one thing, an oddity  he had came upon and something he rarely lets out of his sight today,

A rag doll, now how such a thing ended up in the underworld is still a question that plagues the demon’s mind, even to this day. How could he ignored such peculiar ‘toy?’ In time, it became the only company he had, the only company that would never betray him or try to harm him even. It was his special partner in crime, and ultimately it has taken upon many names and identities through his lifetime. It has even changed in image here and there, whenever Shenovi may see fit to redesign it from his victim’s belongings.

This inanimate object, perhaps useless in most eyes, has became an extension to Shenovi’s own sanity level. For better or for worse, it has ‘tagged along’ wherever the growing demonic fiend went. It has been an observer to Shenovi’s corrupted nature and even an participant, though the victims never made it far when handling something so ‘precious’ to the demon. In fact, he wasn’t so willing to part with it much till the later, grown up years, of his uncaring life. By then, he had learned how to fully stitch it, should some playmate of his should choose to be a smartass in ripping his toy apart.

Though putting back together the doll wasn’t his only obsession, the demon took it a step further when he discovered the beauty in art, even if it came from a morbid point of view. Also, art itself he had found can instill fear in others and when one may take the time in desecrating the corpses of their prey, and rearranging the body parts and organs in a bloody mess; chances are, not many other demons would dare set foot in that vicinity out of fear of living out a similar scenario. Of course, this doesn’t work for all fiends, but it had lessen some pursuits and had left Shenovi with more time to rest and ’play.’

Still, these two weren’t his only obsessions. His antics were small feats, something he could see, that were just prolonging his own untimely demise. Ultimately he had no choice but to get stronger, to get faster, still his stationing as a demon was one that left little room for such feats. He had no means to limit his own strengths as they currently were and even giving those beneath him some handicap wasn’t satisfactory enough when he still crushed them; and those above his level, well, depending on the gap he often had no choice but to avoid confrontation.
    The Apocalypse

Probably the greatest thing to ever happen in Shenovi's life. When demons finally found a means to break the barrier and emerge on earth, he found himself granted with a larger variety of amusement. The war itself never interested him much, although it did add a variety of combatants for him to test his powers against and continue to grow in strength. With the chaos of battle between the two groups, he often did not have the time to go along his explorations to enlighten his curios mind. Still, he had an advantage that many demon's lack, the ability to blend in with humans, to shroud his aura fully and remain undetected by the other supernatural creatures. This trait may not always work, especially when a brawl between two separate beings broke out in his vicinity or a larger conflict amidst groups.

Although it wasn't till far later through the war that he slowly been netting himself in the bingo book of angels and fellow demon's alike. They steadily begun to realize that his existence was a growing threat to both sides, especially with him going around and eliminating various powerful figureheads along the battlefield; throwing the lesser ranks into a chaotic frenzy when they found their commanders torn and mutilated. This has became a second nature habit of his to pick a quarrel with whoever may in charge of an unit. Demon or angels, humans rarely entertain him enough and usually he avoids confrontation with the mortals as that often feels more like bullying than anything else. A demon with a heart? Heaven's no, Shenovi just wishes to sustain what amusement he can find in this wonderful world.

It was mortals that allowed him the freedom of roam in his chaotic nature. Many humans have desires, wishes, yearnings of power to combat against the supernaturals. Shenovi could provide such, for a cost, just a minor fee of locking and intertwining their soul with his. Why would he do such scandalous things? To make himself immortal by binding a contract with the host. In a way, he becomes a parasite, clinging to the pactmaker and giving them power in exchange for a loophole to avoid death itself.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
    Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
    Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

abandoneddolly

Bubby I love it

Drake Welcome aboard

After you two. I think I'm not going to allow any more demons.We have more of them then anything else.

bubby

Drake Valentine

Probably won't be able to complete my sheet till tonight or tomorrow. *Sleepeh*

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

abandoneddolly

its fine. I probably wont be doing much today, but tomorrow I'm going to try to get this started.

azzmeister89

Ok so whilst were waiting does anyone want to discuss possible plot idea's?

Drake Valentine

Done, methinks.

Guess I could pretty it up, but I am too lazeh.

abandoneddolly

1SAZ

Still in need of angels? If so, I wouldn't mind taking up the mantle.

abandoneddolly

1SAZ

Character name- Raziel
    Alias: Raz, Tesla, Einstein, Hunter S.,  Other famous journalists and scientists
    Race: Archangel
    Age- Older than even he can recall
    How old they appear if angel or demon- Early 30's
    ~Magic: As the keeper of God's Word, Raziel has kept a record of every moment of creation in the very word of the creator, giving him knowledge of the divine formulae that make up all of reality. This is what human's call magic, to unleash the word of the creator to alter the created. Despite his knowledge of the process of creation, Raziel's abilities with such are far less potent than his father.
    ~~Ice Magic: Raziel's preferred form of magic for both utility and battle, the words of frost can give him the power of a the winter chill at his slightest whim, freezing the water in the air and forming it into various shapes. His ice is cold enough to withstand the heat of a boiler, but far less solid in the presence of demonic fire, which burns hotter than mortal flame.
    ~Knowledge: As the keeper of all that is, Raziel either knows about or has written down every piece of information in history. There is very little he hasn't knowledge of, or at the very least kept in one of his many journals.
    ~Flight: As an angel, Raziel can form wings of ice upon his back, just as nimble as those of flesh and feather. He can use these wings to fly at great speeds, rivaling falcons in the air.
    ~Invention: Like his father, Raziel is inventive and creative, often building new devices for his kind to use in their battle against the demons. This inventiveness extends to his ability to build on the fly in the mortal realm items which may help him in the struggle, or to make his "life" easier.
    ~Healing: Like all of his kind, Raziel can heal those wounded in the battle between good and evil, as well as himself.
    Any weapons-
    ~Flaming Sword: The weapon of angels, created by Raziel in the early days of his life while he began to tinker with the laws of creation, the blade is formed from the aura of the angel who wields it. The guard folds away from the blade, forming a cruciform hilt of silver, and from the rune inscribed dagger blade affixed to it comes a glowing blade of fiery wrath, in Raziel's case in the color of frosted blue. It's hilt, wrapped in what seems like blackened leather, easily accepts two hands, though it is light enough for a one handed grip.
    ~Pistol: A human invention, though Raziel has taken to it quite well. Carrying a heavily modified semi-automatic pistol, inscribed with the holy words of his father, the bullets fired from this weapon burn with the fury and wrath of the divine. He tends to use this on lesser demons, who he sees as unworthy to face the true power of an angel. It's also rather useful for keeping a foe who's better with a blade from dispatching Raziel, if only to allow a hasty escape.
    Appearance-
    History- When the all father began his work forming all that would be, he gave birth to three sons, Lucifer, the eldest, who would bring light to the darkness that came before, Michael, who would lead all that came after, and Raziel, who would record all that comes till the end of all. Raziel knew his purpose from the moment of his birth, and began recording every single word that passed by his father's lips. He would remain at his father's side while the the very universe was created around them, heaven and earth forming in the black void. He would remain as his brothers squabbled over their father's choices, and when the eldest was cast out, Raziel took on a new role. With his father stepping back, his brothers and sisters would need his knowledge more than before, and Raziel took his place next to his brother Michael.

Forming the weapons his siblings would need for their battle against the forces of the damned, Raziel lamented his tasks, though he never once wavered in his cause. It wasn't until the tolls of war finally struck him personally that he took up one of his own blades and set foot on the battlefields of the mortal realm, where his knowledge proved a greater weapon than the arms he created in heaven. Not as strong as Michael or as devious as Lucifer, it was Raziel's ability to see the world as his father that aided him in battle, saving him from lethal wounds through a narrow escape or a tactical maneuver.

Unlike a number of his brothers and sisters, Raziel's prayer is done through his writing, journals written in the divine script taught to him by his father, a log of all he has seen and experienced in the trenches of earth. Some of his younger siblings have begun to see him as a war journalist, keeping a record of the fighting, forgetting that he was the one who gave them their weapons. He hardly needs the respect, though he does appreciate the occasional thank you from those wielding one of his trademark blades.

abandoneddolly

Silver

Jemady Angel

How does everyone feel about a female playing a male ? + Multiple characters ?

Thinking maybe a male and a female but not 100% sure yet.
    <---- O/o

bubby

Quote from: Jemady Angel on December 22, 2013, 09:04:40 PM
    How does everyone feel about a female playing a male ? + Multiple characters ?

Thinking maybe a male and a female but not 100% sure yet.

I know I don't mind. I highly doubt anyone does!

On another note, I doubt I will be able to intro until sometime after the 3rd. I'm going on vacation next weekend, and next week will be full of work and Christmas. I am still interested! It's just going to take me a bit to get back into writing groove.

abandoneddolly

Jemady Angel

It will be fine. I don't have a problem with you playing a male, and other people have multiple characters.

GypsyBook

Jemady Angel

Alright then I will be looking into creating an angelic male and a human female as soon as i can :)
    <---- O/o

abandoneddolly

Quote from: GypsyBook on December 25, 2013, 10:57:26 AM
    If you are still looking for players I am interested.

sure just make a character sheet

Quote from: Jemady Angel on December 25, 2013, 07:20:12 PM
    Alright then I will be looking into creating an angelic male and a human female as soon as i can :)

looking forward to it.

PaladinZenaku

"Underneath the silvery moon,
    Your path can still turn foul.
    You'll know you've made a wretched move,
    When werewolves start to howl."
    ~Shadowfang~
    Alpha Male of Southern US Pack

knifeparty

Quote from: PaladinZenaku on January 13, 2014, 02:27:58 PM
    Is this still up? If so can you use a archangel male.

I second this. I will play an Angel if the game is still open and has a beating heart.

Wargtass

I could make time for this as well. Would be awesome to go a bit more Old Testament angel though, a creature equally of divine dread and terror, but driven by puritan virtue rather than spite and evil as the demons usually are depicted. Not sure if that would fit with your idea of the setting though.  :P
    O/O

Tsunami

To boldly go where no one wants too!!!!

BloodThirsty

Tether and tug on the ropes of lust,
    my lips shall release a gasp of enjoyment,
    while my teeth will sink down with greed,
    leaving none for you.
    My lips shall swallow all that's offered,
    quenching my thirst for blood

Julles

Wargtass

I'll try to get inte contact with the OP today. If it is still not open, I'll try to get a permission to run this myself, the interest is clearly here.  ;D
    O/O

Julles

Yay. Yeah, I've been interested in it since the beginning. I even set up the character lists. Hehe.

abandoneddolly

I think we are going to reopen this if anyone is interested.

Julles

Awesome. :D can use my template, too, if anyone wants to.

knifeparty

Name: Isael
    Race: Angel of Wrath
    Apparent Age: 33

Weapon:A sword of divine light that can be conjured when required. It burns demonic flesh rather than cuts, killing and cleansing all in the same blow. ['Sword' deals no more or less damage than a standard steel weapon].

Angelic Powers:

Healing: Ability to heal non-fatal wounds.
    Flight: Isael cannot fly, he has no wings. [Weakness]
    Sense Demon: Isael can sense demons within close proximity. He knows the entropy they radiate - the soul-decay that they cannot hide as their existence errodes the earth and humanity as a whole. Unless the infernal have special abilities to veil their presence, then they will arouse his suspicion wherever they step, close by.
    Bring the Light: An artifact power from when the Lightbringers led the Angels into the darkness of the Void to wage war. There are no Lightbringers today, but Isael can still use available sunlight to forge a purifying blade of holy light. This power can be used wherever there is sufficient sunlight (not at night, dawn or dusk, or inside dim buildings) ensuring the Angel of Wrath is never unarmed.

History: Illuminatum Praefervidus - 'The Burning Light' are the hand of God. When war must happen, when even the Father must admit his mistakes and turn away from his flock, if only to make them appreciate his mercy, then these Angels are his greatest gift. His greatest sacrifice.

Isael is a Purifier, a cleanser. An Angel created just for this war and just for now. He is sent to spill blood in the name of the Father and to dirty himself with such deeds - committing atrocity which ensures he will never return to the divine Kingdom. He must sin in the name of the Father, in the corrupting world of Men. They call it 'The Blackening', when earthbound Angels, exposed to the vice and unlordly creations of mankind slip from their own innate purity. Their feathers slowly darken, one at a time, cataloguing misdeeds...some say it's the beginning of the Fall and others muse that it is evidence of the severence from The Father. Without his will to sustain them, the Illuminatum Praefervidus are destined to suffer, die, or succumb. They who burn twice as bright, burn half as long.

This is something Isael has learned to resent as he wades through the filth of earth in his fledgeling years. Denied heaven while Men ensured the gift of their existence was squandered. The grind of sin that was the world of Men that he had to live amongst and how it ate at his soul. He hates this place, this Prison. This Garden Eden. And it is this hatred that allows him to carry out his duty. To be without mercy with the Father would offer his limitless forgiveness. To hide his blackening feathers, he has cut his wings off and refuses to heal the wounds, maybe out of spite for his creator. But it makes his Angelic form easier to hide, both from his own kind, and from Lucifer's.

Isael has spent the last three years defending Seattle with the kind of carnage his kind is born to provide. In the end it was futile, the Void decided it wanted Seattle, and sent some of its most vile, powerful things to the surface there. Heaven was forced to retreat, perpetuating the theme of this holy war. Tonight Isael is looking for a new place to die.

RainyHigh

I'd like to re-apply with Kali again if that is OK?

Character name: Kali Khrishna
    How old they appear if angel or demon:  25

Any special skills or abilities:
    Sewing, for repairing clothes or other fabrics such as skin (to help close wounds). Driving, when she gets her hands on a car or motorcycle, she can drive it. She has the ability to drive very fast and evasively (to get away from danger). Risk-Taker, if there is a chance to pick between staying safe, or getting something that will help her family (brother and other survivors) which will mean facing danger, she will face the danger. She's not afraid to take chances anymore because she wants to survive as long as she can. She still has hope even though all faith is lost. Running, Kali wasn't a track star before the earth became hell, she might not be a track star now, but she can run pretty fast when death is biting at her heels.

Any weapons:

• Machete, for hacking or stabbing.
    • Pistol, for shooting in case of extreme danger.
    • Cross-bow.
    • Arrows and quiver.
    • Hunting Knife, tucked in her boots at all times.

Appearance:
    Kali is a tall woman of south Asian ethnicity. She has long black hair that she sometimes wears in braids. There is a tattoo on her upper left arm that has her mother's name written in Sanskrit. Kali has dusky skin and brown eyes. She is leaning more towards the athletic side now rather than the slim and trim model she was before.

History:
    Kali ran in beauty queen pageants before she was fighting for her life on a daily basis. She won Miss Syracuse a few months before the end of the world. Born as an American in the USA to Indian parents, Kali was raised as a Muslim, though she never wore the hijab to protect her modesty she had faith in god (until the world ended). Kali has a younger brother, Amaar who is 15-years-old. She is protective of him and strict with him now that she has become a parent towards him after their father was killed. The tattoo of her mother's name on her arm is from before the end of the world, her mother died in a traffic accident when Kali was 16 in high school.
    Rainy's Ons and Offs
    Currently not open for solo stories

Vlexia

If this RP is still taking characters, I am very interested in either doing a female demon (my first choice), or a female human that is aligned chaotic evil.

Whatever is more needed I am more than willing to do. But I love the synopsis if places are still opened.

If you cannot honor a No, then you certainly could never honor a Yes.

AWickedTale

Very interested in this! What characters would be needed if it reopened?