U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Whoop!  Can't be banned again for same previous banning, so I'm calling FOUL!  You're BANNED!  ;P  (But do come back and try again as often as you like...and..good luck in the approval process!  ;)

Izzy1337

Banned for not noticing that I made up the word "un-rhymable"! :D
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

Banned for dashing my dreams of using such a word. :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for daring to dream!  ;P

Mordred

Banned for a) that lovely little tongue.. b) denying me a dare.. c) just because. :P
*See Pillory*

icandor

Banned just because I haven't banned you in a while ^-^
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Xandria

Banned because you have a sword. Don't you know those things are dangerous? Sheesh!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

icandor

your banned for possibly knowing how dangerous I am with it
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Anesa

Banned for making idle threats!

icandor

Banned for not see that my threats were not idle but only boast of my skills

Mordred

Banned for boasting.. and not idling.
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for not PM-ing me! (just kidding, but you're still banned)
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

icandor

serious?? I revoke your banning privileges and ban you till Camille bans me again!

Xandria

Banned for playing favorites with who bans you! 
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Anesa

Banned for taking away my opportunity to ban Icandor again...*cries*

icandor

Banned for not banning me faster but you can try again okay? (good night ^-^)

Xandria

Banned for not having sympathy for a beautiful maiden in distress!

Mordred

Banned for using those feminine charms (but please, don't stop on my account :P) for your own ends! :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for accusing me of wielding charm nefariously...for you, seductive creature of the night, are no less guilty. ;)

Sybl

Banned for thinking I am a creature of the night.

Xandria

Banned for forgetting you admitted you were a night owl, which in my book is the same thing. :P

Tekimoto

Banned for having a book

Xandria

Banned for banning books when you don't even have an avatar.

Sybl

Banned for general purposes, I can't argue when you are right. Therefore, I ban us both.

Xandria

Banned for good measure, just to make sure our double banning takes effect.