Game of Thrones - Sandbox/Free-form RP (Now Recruiting!)

Started by BruceTheCat, April 27, 2016, 06:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

Cool beans! In that case I'm gonna face claim Nicholas Hoult, I don't think anyone has yet.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Caela

Am in the midst of making an older Stark granddaughter myself.

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Urbanzorro

Hey back! XD

Also, wanna collaborate a bit Caela?
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

The Dark Raven

I am looking to tie my Tully gal into someplace (but I am still getting her rolling).

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: The Dark Raven on May 01, 2016, 11:22:31 PM
I am looking to tie my Tully gal into someplace (but I am still getting her rolling).

Just to double check! Were you planning on making her head of house or just related to the nobles?

Caela

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Rel Mayer on May 01, 2016, 11:26:00 PM
Just to double check! Were you planning on making her head of house or just related to the nobles?

Her father would be head of house.  She is the eldest/heir, and granddaughter to Edmure Tully.

summoner2183

Quote from: The Dark Raven on May 01, 2016, 11:33:16 PM
Her father would be head of house.  She is the eldest/heir, and granddaughter to Edmure Tully.

I know Tullys and Lannisters do not get along well... but could there be a possible story or connection regarding the two Houses in this world?

xPeachyPuff

Really tempted to join in this game. It looks amazing; so well thought out and so many wonderful players. I'm still on the fence but I'm gonna have a read of everything properly a bit later and see what I can come up with (:

- Rainbow ♥

Ryven

I don't know how some of you can write 2 or 3 characters. o_o

RubySlippers

I just did one, The High Septa, they don't have names by tradition just their title it seems. So stuck with that. But how much trouble can one religious figure be to the powers-that-be?  ;D

Emjay

Quote from: Bibliophilia on May 01, 2016, 09:04:41 PM
I'm going to go ahead and claim Jourdan Dunn for my third (and final) character.

'Final' xD Seriously though, I love Jourdan Dunn. Have you seen her cooking videos on youtube? So adorable!

Also everyone is making so many characters O.O *resists the urge to make more*
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Vlexia

I'm interested in being a family head, but I'm tied between Starks and Martells. (Total opposites, I know).

I guess I would want to be whatever is needed. Are both of those still open? Or have they been claimed?

If you cannot honor a No, then you certainly could never honor a Yes.

Emjay

I believe the Martells have been claimed and someone has just claimed House Stark.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Vlexia

Quote from: Emjay on May 02, 2016, 08:44:43 AM
I believe the Martells have been claimed and someone has just claimed House Stark.

Thank you! It's hard to read every post and then jump to character sheets to see what has and has not been claimed.

I'll stick around to see what's left then. I am very interested, though.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Vlexia on May 02, 2016, 08:42:53 AM
I'm interested in being a family head, but I'm tied between Starks and Martells. (Total opposites, I know).

I guess I would want to be whatever is needed. Are both of those still open? Or have they been claimed?

Both are actually taken. :( The sheets are pending in the inbox right now.

But you could still always make them nobility!

Emjay

Quote from: Vlexia on May 02, 2016, 08:46:44 AM
Thank you! It's hard to read every post and then jump to character sheets to see what has and has not been claimed.

I'll stick around to see what's left then. I am very interested, though.

No worries ^^ And Rel is right, you can always have them play a noble within the House, maybe even HoH of one of their bannermen.

I was looking at the list and I noticed that Leandra had not been added as Eldest of House Arryn >.>
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Aiden

With all these broads indeed to make an eligible bachelor

summoner2183

Many minor houses exists within Westeros... and I don't think all of them were explored in the Show?

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Emjay on May 02, 2016, 08:53:51 AM
No worries ^^ And Rel is right, you can always have them play a noble within the House, maybe even HoH of one of their bannermen.

I was looking at the list and I noticed that Leandra had not been added as Eldest of House Arryn >.>

Working on it. >.> I got tired about halfway through updating last night.

Quote from: summoner2183 on May 02, 2016, 08:55:59 AM
Many minor houses exists within Westeros... and I don't think all of them were explored in the Show?

List of Minor Houses.

Emjay

Quote from: Aiden on May 02, 2016, 08:55:21 AM
With all these broads indeed to make an eligible bachelor

What about your Henry Cavill? Has he already been snapped up? I wouldn't be surprised, ppl love that face claim. :P

Quote from: Rel Mayer on May 02, 2016, 08:56:06 AM
Working on it. >.> I got tired about halfway through updating last night.

List of Minor Houses.

Oh ok. GMing is a busy business. I was just worried that I hadn't clarified with you guys that I wanted her to be Eldest of Arryn.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Rel Mayer

Nope, you're totally good to go! I think she was actually the one I was doing next.

Vlexia

I might get in contact with a head to see if I can be their cousin, or eldest child, or something of the sort. I love the ruthlessness of GoT, the twists, turns, rises and falls, and I have a character forming a shadow within my mind.

I'll wait for more sheets to be accepted and posted, then I'll get in contact with someone to see if we can collaborate a kickass idea.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Vlexia on May 02, 2016, 09:02:26 AM
I might get in contact with a head to see if I can be their cousin, or eldest child, or something of the sort. I love the ruthlessness of GoT, the twists, turns, rises and falls, and I have a character forming a shadow within my mind.

I'll wait for more sheets to be accepted and posted, then I'll get in contact with someone to see if we can collaborate a kickass idea.

Here are the Character Sheets, if that makes it easier for you!