Several RP ideas (M looking for F)

Started by AtlasEros, January 13, 2011, 09:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtlasEros

I'm very open to the idea of collaboration, so if any of these inspire you please feel free to send me your ideas.  Also, if you like any of these ideas as they are presented let me know and we can begin to flesh them out more.  I am open to many writing styles and am fine with both longer and shorter style posters.  I try to be easy to work with and make sure my partner has a good time with the rp.

Fantasy

The Order of the Red Rose (M/F)

A young street thief turned out several years before by a martial monastic order, living in the streets of Athkatla, Amn; which is fairly similar to a fantasy version of Spain around the time of the discovery of the Americas, stops the rape of a beautiful priestess of the goddess of beauty, at the hands of three men.  He's wounded in the fight and she takes him back to her temple for healing and other rewards. 

The Devil Named Ariel (M/F)

An ambitious young wizard gets a hold of a forbidden text, which he uses to summon a Devil named Ariel.  She has the wings of a raven of flowing red hair.  His magic is strong enough to bind her but not completely; what follows is a battle of wills, with each thinking they have the better of the other.

Modern Fantasy/Horror

Sam I am (F/F)

This story is about the seduction of the left hand path.  A story about magic, that takes place between two college students.  The first is a follower of a peaceful tradition, a right hand path devotee.  There is a lot of room left on her so you can develop away.  The second is a follower of the left hand path, named Elly Randoph.  They run into each other a few times at school, Elly sets her sites on the other girl and begins seducing her slowly, the first girl's friends tell her that Elly is evil.  The first girl is confused by her feelings as the seduction is well under way.  There can be a lot of flirting and seduction between the girls.

Cartoon

Birdgirl

Birdgirl, from the Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law series.  I find her mega hot, in that nerd girl way.  This would likely be a character taking advantage of her, as she's very sexually naive.   

Comic Book Fun

I think these either work best with one character being defeated and the other forcing themselves upon the looser or as an initiation from one to another or possibly with one character saving another and the saved giving themselves to the savor.  However, I am very open to any ideas.  I am also open to playing just about any comic book character I know; I am not an expert, most of my knowledge comes from the TV shows/movies but I do know a good amount. 

The comic book girls I find the most attractive are: Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), Mystique, Domino, Hawk Girl (the Justice League cartoon, redhead, version), Batgirl, and Rogue.  But I am open to any other ideas of characters you might like to try and play.
O/O

Araya

QuoteThe Devil Named Ariel (M/F)

An ambitious young wizard gets a hold of a forbidden text, which he uses to summon a Devil named Ariel.  She has the wings of a raven of flowing red hair.  His magic is strong enough to bind her but not completely; what follows is a battle of wills, with each thinking they have the better of the other.

I like this idea that you have. A battle of wills is always a fun. I'm new on this site and I've been looking for an interesting plot. If it's alright with you, I'd like to commit to this story.

AtlasEros

Quote from: Araya on January 14, 2011, 05:31:53 PM

I like this idea that you have. A battle of wills is always a fun. I'm new on this site and I've been looking for an interesting plot. If it's alright with you, I'd like to commit to this story.
That sounds great, thank you for your interest.  I'll pm you with some more details.

For anyone else that would like to rp one of these stories, please pm me; I nearly missed this post, thanks.
O/O