Madame's Carnival [NC-E] or [EX] : Interest Check - [CLOSED]

Started by Kitsunetsuki, November 27, 2009, 12:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnerdygirl

Is the admission expensive? I know a young lady who'd like to visit. Count me in!
I'm back and looking for good storytellers! Turn me on!

Lanaestra

Oh, admission is quite affordable, no worries ;)

Kitsunetsuki

Quote from: Gnerdygirl on November 29, 2009, 06:41:45 PM
Is the admission expensive? I know a young lady who'd like to visit. Count me in!
Welcome aboard, Gnerdygirl! Yeah, what VonCrown said ;) hehe...Thank you for joining us!
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Opheliac

If I can remember correctly, admission is "how much it took to find the front gate"... ^.~

NSEMinion

Sounds interesting.  I'm up for playing a female visitor.  If there's room.

TheWriter

Not my usual fare, but nonetheless it sounds like an interesting place to visit.  Do you want character sheets for visitors, if there's still room of course?

Kitsunetsuki

Quote from: NSEMinion on November 30, 2009, 04:23:28 PM
Sounds interesting.  I'm up for playing a female visitor.  If there's room.
Quote from: TheWriter on November 30, 2009, 06:04:04 PM
Not my usual fare, but nonetheless it sounds like an interesting place to visit.  Do you want character sheets for visitors, if there's still room of course?
Thank you, NSEMinion & TheWriter! Would love to have you...

There is definitely still "room"...I don't anticipate it ever running out of room...

There will be three places to visit that have no limit on occupancy, if you happen to be waiting your turn on a ride. Plus, there's always the option of chosing another ride, if you so desire. I will do my best to get the OOC & Profile Threads up today.

@TheWriter: Yes, I will need some sort of character sheets for the visitors, as it will help match up visitors with an appropriate staff member. It does not have to be some gigantic list of stuff like you would see in a systems based game. I just need some basic info: name; sex; age; description; basic bio (optional); whether you are looking to play solo or otherwise (your character would be able to "socialize" w/the other characters in certain areas & there's always the possibility of forming small groups for certain rides) ~ I'll make a short list and put it in the OOC thread. We can start character building there & move them over to the profile thread once complete.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to IM/PM me...I will PM all interested parties with the thread urls once I get them up...And again, there's still room! So, if anyone else is interested, just drop me a note here or otherwise. :D
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

erin 27f

If you still have room for more visitors, this seems like a lot of fun!! I'd love to be added for male or female staff.

Let me know!
~erin

Kitsunetsuki

Quote from: erin 27f on November 30, 2009, 06:56:09 PM
If you still have room for more visitors, this seems like a lot of fun!! I'd love to be added for male or female staff.

Let me know!
~erin
Thanks, erin! Indeed, there is still room. I'd say we are at full capacity for staff; however, I may revise that. I will let you know about that, erin :-) Staff can play both On Duty & Off Duty, so I might be able to squeeze ya in there....
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

erin 27f

Well I don't have to be staff but I could play a visitor and if it works out, I could reprise my role as a different visitor (a repeat offendee, kind of?) :) I guess I should have clarified that I'm up for being 'entertained' by a male or female staff member

Question Mark

Hmm, I'm actually going to pull out of this.  Too much going on IRL all of a sudden, y'know?  Have fun with the RP!

Kitsunetsuki

Quote from: erin 27f on November 30, 2009, 07:12:03 PM
Well I don't have to be staff but I could play a visitor and if it works out, I could reprise my role as a different visitor (a repeat offendee, kind of?) :) I guess I should have clarified that I'm up for being 'entertained' by a male or female staff member

Gotcha! Yeah, that's fine, erin :-) Either way, glad to have you aboard!

Quote from: Question Mark on November 30, 2009, 07:32:54 PM
Hmm, I'm actually going to pull out of this.  Too much going on IRL all of a sudden, y'know?  Have fun with the RP!

Totally understand, Question Mark. Hey, real life comes first, yeah? Hope everything is well & works out in your favour.

Anytime you're ready to join us, just stop on by...you'll always be welcome at Madame's Carnival ;)
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Enmuro

Sorry to hear you're out QM,  life is a troublesome thing sometimes. But a busy life is better than a boring one at least.

cant wait to get into the threads and make my char.

Kitsunetsuki

Alrighty!! Here are the OOC & Profile threads...Look them over when you can. If you have any questions, let me know...I will PM the links to everyone, as well as the info I'm looking for as far as the profiles go...thank you all for your interest! Here's to a great game! ;)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=54197.0 (OOC)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=54196.0 (Profiles)
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Transgirlenstein

I'm going to be a bit slow until Monday but I will post something.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Opheliac

*giddily bounces about, for it is almost time to abuse, i mean amuse, patrons of the carnival* :D

*turns in her profile, and whistles innocently*

Shadowstrike2

Should i wait till the profile thread is open or should I pm you?
Wanna get bit? *flashes fangs* Just Ask!
Who Doesnt Love Vampires?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=51934.0 my ons and offs.

A Group Roleplay Idea. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=52728.0 A&A Please read if your mad at me! :(

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=55156.0

Kitsunetsuki

Quote from: Transgirlenstein on December 01, 2009, 11:12:04 AM
I'm going to be a bit slow until Monday but I will post something.

That's fine, dear...No rush :)

Quote from: Opheliac on December 01, 2009, 11:41:56 AM
*giddily bounces about, for it is almost time to abuse, i mean amuse, patrons of the carnival* :D

*turns in her profile, and whistles innocently*

haha...got it, my darling Ophelia...love it! ;D

Quote from: The Christmas Shadow on December 01, 2009, 01:08:45 PM
Should i wait till the profile thread is open or should I pm you?

PM it to me first, or put it in the OOC thread for now...Will open the Profile thread for posting once I've got more than a few staff profiles...(so, hopefully by tonight? tomorrow?)
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Kitsunetsuki

Reopening this for new recruitment/participation...please see 1st post for details ;D Thank you!
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Opheliac

I officially resubmit my resume for reconsideration as part of staff.

*sage nods*

Duchess

Kitsunetsuki

Ophelia, you know you are still part of Madame's Staff ;)

Duchess - do let me know if you're interested...thanks for taking the time to read it :)

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Callie Del Noire

We talking about 'merely' wild happenstances or actaual changes/transformations of visitors (Possibly into a new attraction/toy/staff member?)

Kitsunetsuki

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on March 14, 2010, 10:21:15 AM
We talking about 'merely' wild happenstances or actaual changes/transformations of visitors (Possibly into a new attraction/toy/staff member?)
That is entirely up to the visitor and the Staff member, honestly. Madame gives her staff quite a bit of autonomy, so if that's something they're interested in, it's fine w/Madame ;)
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Callie Del Noire