A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

I raised my eye brow surprised, "you understand I'm not promising anything, I'm saying we'll try it." I said wanting to make things perfectly clear I didn't want any guilt later if things didn't work out and he had nothing to go back to. "I assume you also understand the dynamics of what i have with Rogal as well." I said lightly hoping I wouldn't have to delve into that, it's common enough knowledge.

Kaiser Maverick

"Yes he's your servant,He does anything you ask.Anything..........."he says somewhat halhheartedly but perks up and smiles.

LimitlessNikkie

"More or less" I said evasivly smiling lightly "Are you sure?" I asked leaning forward compleatly serious my smile falling away as I looked at him waiting.

Kaiser Maverick

He looks back and nods proudly."I am willing.No mater what."stating his will proudly.

LimitlessNikkie

I nodded and smiled if a bit sadly, "You've chosen a new life for me, I will not forget it." I said softly touching his hand running my fingers over the back of it in a breif caress and smiling more normally.

Kaiser Maverick

LimitlessNikkie

"If get involved with me you can't go home. Your family won't accept you. Think about if there is war you won't mindlessly hate vampires anymore making you a liability. You may get lucky and have a more accepting family but more likely then not you will be cast out of your pack for this, most packs aren't tolerant of vampires and even less of sympathisers. In letting you chose to do this I'm taking away your life." I said simply. I leaned back and finished my drink feeling tired I just wanted him not to have regrets later, and I didn't want to feel any guilt over this.

Kaiser Maverick

LimitlessNikkie

I looked away "I'm sorry, I'll stop." I looked around a bit curious about the lack of people around. "It's kind of early and i need a run do you want to go with me? I'll go easy on you, you might be able to keep up." I said with a wink and a bit of a laugh.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and nodded.“That sounds like fun."he said unsure whether or not to hold her hand.

LimitlessNikkie

I stood up and smiled "good come on" I said reaching out for him.

Kaiser Maverick

LimitlessNikkie

I smiled and started to run pulling him with me, "come on" I said laughing.

Kaiser Maverick

he smiles and runs with her,keeping up no problem.He maintained the same speed with her.

LimitlessNikkie

I picked a trail not my normal one but one I used with other people. It went through the trees and up the mountain then looped back down to the school. I smiled and sped up feeling free, I laughed outloud feeling giddy.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and keeps up with her,running faster and faster.He smiles and holds her hand.

LimitlessNikkie

I held at that speed as we made our way along the path. I hummed to myself an old song and smiled brightly.

Kaiser Maverick

LimitlessNikkie

I squeeled and laughed when I was picked up and grabbed onto him "what are you doing?" I asked laughing and smiling brightly

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and nuzzles you“Watch!"he said as he began skating on air.Jumping over logs and rocks.

LimitlessNikkie

I screamed and laughed gleefully wrapping my arms tightly around his neck.

Kaiser Maverick

“Hahaha this is awesome."he says as he flips and lands

LimitlessNikkie

"That was so fun" I said smiling my eyes bright with excitment

Kaiser Maverick

LimitlessNikkie

"I am happy" I said soflty, smiling brightly running my fingertips through his hair.