Dc Verse plot idea

Started by Strifesblaze7, March 25, 2014, 05:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strifesblaze7

I have an idea for a tragic hero set in the DC Verse and I wanted to see if anyone would enjoy playing it out with me. Writer sex is irrelevant to me. Though I am slightly leaning toward an MxF pairing for the idea.

The idea goes a bit like this. I would play the hero, a relatively unknown young man who has been infected by the Mira Kuru virus. So his self control is rather limited and he of course hates the bad guys. So he would start out as a very unforgiving hero, killing most of the people that he came into contact with without a second thought. Here is where my partner comes in, I would like for them to play either a fellow hero or a relatable victim. Possibly even a reforming villainess if the idea is just right. They would meet and begin his reform into a more respectable hero. Again, writer sex doesn't matter to me. As for posting length and frequency I prefer more active partners, posting at least twice a week to keep my interest going. As for length, anywhere from a paragraph on up is good for this story. I will match what I am given in the post length. If interested please PM me.
Is there a point where nobody cares