Be My Monster?(M Looking for F)

Started by Kiryu, June 23, 2019, 11:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiryu

Hey there E, new member here but not new to roleplaying. Going to keep this short and sweet because I'm in need of a roleplay partner!

Now this may or may not be a deal breaker, but I feel like I should put a Disclaimer: I am only looking for human male x female monster pairings.

Who?
I’m male, won’t disclose my age but I’m well over the drinking age I can assure you, naturally I would prefer to write with a partner that’s female. Your age does not matter to me.

I consider myself “lazy lit” I can write about 200-500 words. I’m not asking for novel length or anything, just give me something to work with. No one-liners, text talk, or *Insert action here* for posts. Samples can be provided upon request.

Romance?
Sure, why not? But I only do M X F pairings. No M X M or F X F please. Non-Binaries are welcome too.

Faceclaims?
Anime, cartoon, or drawn only, no real people face claims please I dunno it just weirds me out.

What?

Monsters! Monsters and humans along with anything fantasy based or supernatural. More specific ideas below:

Werewolves(or other animals, doesn't always need to be a wolf)

Monster Girl Encyclopedia
Vampires
Anthros/Furries
Nekos, Inus, kitsunes
Mythical creatures
Shapeshifters
Ferals
Sergals
Human x alien
Where?
I can roleplay either on here via private threads, private messaging, or Discord. Just know that because I'm new I'm still figuring out the lay of the land so please bear with me.

The nos:
 no fandoms original ideas and characters only, please.

Kinks?
I'm looking for more story over smut, a good 50/50 ration sounds fair. That said, I do have an F-List profile which I can link if asked.
A few ideas below:

Tribal life, fighting rings, jungle worlds, shifter gangs, reverse Tarzan, predator x prey, harems, deserted islands, exotic creature collectors, monster tamers, genetics lab, pet store for monsters, monsters trying to fit into everyday society, alpha x omega pairings.

I'll be going over some plot ideas in my next post!

Additional on/offs can be found here]https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=331002.0]here

I now have a notebook containing character info and world info, link can be found here

Kiryu

Most of my plots are versatile, so if you have suggestions or ideas don't be afraid to ask!

1: The world of Felidae is one parallel our own: here nature rules and animals have evolved into intelligent beings, here females rule in a matriarchal society. It’s the time of year where many females go into heat and to celebrate the occasion, they hold a festival where these women are released into jungle, chasing down males like prey. What happens when a poor human winds up lost in this world during this event?

2: A human male washes up shore on a seemingly deserted island. This island is the home of a mad scientist who experiments with animals. The mad doctor takes the castaway in, but he soon finds himself wrapped up in the mad doctor's latest schemes. Can he survive amongst creatures and figure a way off the island and back home?

3:
A boy enters a strange antique shop, looking for a gift for his girlfriend. He finds one, an amulet the store owner says it'll bring good fortune for all of those who wear it. Confident in his choice, he buys it and gives it to his girlfriend. However, things don't go out as planned when he starts noticing changes in her behavior: She's staying out late at night, she's more aggressive, and sleeping in during the day: She's changing into a strange hybrid creature eventually taking on the shape of an animal.

4:
Monsters have recently been discovered as in fact being real some living along aside humans hiding in plain sight for years. This naturally causes tensions between the two races, but as a way to mitigate tensions a cultural exchange program is set up. The story focuses on one such human that applies to such a program, no knowing what hi-jinx or challenges it brings.

5: A human is transported to a jungle planet, it is there that he encounters a fierce, hostile monster woman that desires nothing more than to see him crushed. Somehow, he is able to best this woman in combat but it is then that he learns the purpose of this fight was for marriage. Can the human learn to adapt to this tribal society and find his way back home

6:
an alpha she wolf and a newly formed pack of mostly female werewolves, heads to a nightclub which caterers to the supernatural to blow off a little steam and find another wolf to be her mate and fellow alpha. Instead, she finds a timid young human whom catches her attention After a one night stand, she decides to keep the human and bring her back with her to the rest of the pack.

7:
The basic idea is that it takes place in a world where being a shifter is the norm, and encountering humans is quite rare. Some can shift at will once they turn 18, others utilize a crystal that only an elite few can acquire.

MC is a human whom catches the eye of a shifter elite, when this happens a shifter can lay claim to them there’s pretty much nothing they can do to stop them.

The story will mainly focus on three characters: the human, the shifter elite, and a third lower rank shifter whom the elite tasks with caring for.

8: an alpha she wolf and a newly formed pack of mostly female werewolves, heads to a nightclub which caterers to the supernatural to blow off a little steam and find another wolf to be her mate and fellow alpha. Instead, she finds a timid young human whom catches her attention After a one night stand, she decides to keep the human and bring her back with her to the rest of the pack

9:

The basic idea is that my character is a worker on some sort of ship(Sea, air, or space..the technology can be discussed) and he discovers some sort of monster woman locked in a cage. The woman is in a bad way and is in need of medical attention which my character manages to provide for her. The woman escapes from her captors, and that's when the killings start. The ship turns to the captain for answers, but in the chaos, the ship crashes. My character survives, as does the woman but his encounters with the woman leave him confused; was she responsible for the killings on the ship, or was there something much worse than her on the loose? And why does she kill the others but leave him alive? Now stranded the two must work together to survive.

The basic idea is that my char would do something that would equate to marriage or courtship to her society, so that will leave her conflicted as to what to actually do with him, so when they meet each other following the crash, a series of tests could be issued to confirm her suspicions. The rest of this RP can be up for discussion, maybe something else was let loose on the ship and is now hunting the both of them? Maybe the ship was some sort of illegal smuggling operation?

The place they arrive in could also be her home or close enough to it that journey by foot is entirely possible.

Island of Nahlal:
There exists a tribe of Lion shapeshifters on the island of Nalhal, home to the Leonin tribe. MC is a wild life researcher whom comes to the island trying to study these enigmatic creatures but finding them is proving to be difficult. One day, MC is attacked by a rogue shifter, but a Leonin saves him mistaking him for one of the tribe. Out of pity, though with much hesitation she tends to his injuries and instead takes him back to be introduced into the tribe.

Leonin tribe details:
Leonins have very limited exposure to the modern world, however they can speak and understand Swalhi and some English, body language can play a part in communication too.they tend to avoid contact with outsiders, and anyone that learns of their existence is usually killed on the spot.
Much of the Leonin tribe will mirror how lions group of lions function in the wild so a vast majority of the tribe will be female with a couple of males here and there, most tribes are relatively small consisting of sbout 4-5 shifters.
While the concept of love isn’t foreign to them, falling in love with someone emotionally before mating is a bit of a foreign concept.
Trial by ritual combat is a common means of settling debates, challenges can also be issued over rights of land, mates, leadership, or even just for recreation.
Jewlary plays a big part in their culture, as it usually signalfies that one has come of age or of leadership.
Leonins will have some access to very limited magic, they can heal wounds though the magic only augments the body’s natural healing abilities and cannot cure fatal injuries or diseases. Magic is woven into the clothing so the clothes will simply meld when they change, jewellery however will still be present on a shifters body.
Other shifters like leopards and hyenas can exist too, but the Leonins will be the most common and well known.

a girl wakes up in the hospital with no idea who she is or what has happened to her. The only indication she has of anything is the large bite mark the doctors say came from a dog. Her roommate (mc) is intrigued by her and when she is discharged from the hospital he takes her in. She discovers that she is a werewolf and he is a werewolf hobbyist and finds her incredibly intriguing.

11:
This story takes place in a world very much like our own, except in this world, 10% of the human population has the ability to change into animals. This ability is locked away from most people until they reach a certain age where they change unexpectedly. When this happens, people are sent to training facilities resembling zoos or wildlife centers until they learn how to control their ability, or until they find someone that's genetically compatible with them, resulting in "fated soul mates".

�Our story begins with YC whom happens to be one such person; locked away in her animal form and has been for some time now. All hopes for rehabilitation seem to be lost, as it seems like she locked herself away from people. In fact, she nearly killed the last person who tried to help her. That is, until MC comes into the picture who can feel a sort of connection or finds her rather interesting. Can he break find a way to break through to the person locked behind the animal, or is he doomed to fail?

Something involving this lady
Would love a blind date with a werewolf

11 A research vessel becomes stranded on an alien planet after a cosmic storm causes it to crash land on the planet's surface. The crew is dead, save for one sole survivor. During his salvage attempt, the researcher encounters the local inhabitants of this jungle-like world; a race of primitive beast-like people. The researcher becomes captured and now must struggle to adapt to the tribe's strange ways, as well as face the planet's myriad of dangers.

12 Musa A is a vampire, and Muse B is a human. Both were raised to hate one another's kind, but neither agreed with any of the hatred or racism. They meet together one faithful evening, and after hitting it off the pair decide to date, going against all social conventions. They move in with one another, despite the challenges it poses. Then one day Muse B discovers a stray werewolf that he adopts, only later to find out that she was escaping trouble caused by her pack. The three of them soon find themselves intertwined in a pack war that threatens humans and vampires alike.

13: For whatever reason, MC Finds himself on the verge of death but he soon reawakens deep in a dungeon. The dungeon is home to many perils, and he soon meets one of them in the form of a monster girl. MC Is able to convince the monster girl not to kill him, and together they attempt to solve the mysterious of this dungeon together, encountering various pitfalls and other monster girls along the way. 

Kiryu

Kiryu

Kiryu

Kiryu

Kiryu

Kiryu

Kiryu

Kiryu

Kiryu

Kiryu

Kiryu

Kiryu

Kiryu

Wifeyberk

Hey there, I have a kinda half formed idea already, which runs alongside yours it would seem. But I'd be looking for Discord connection and more than once in a blue moon kind of thing, at least something each week, if not more- feel free to message me and I will chuck the idea at you.

Kiryu

Kiryu

Kiryu

Kiryu

Kiryu

Kiryu

Updated the first post with some new plots, I also have an On/off thread now.

Kiryu

Kiryu

Kiryu