Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

10 cause he is hot and 10 cause of his caption text
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Zaphod

Miyu

9 he is strong and all but I am not too much into body builders. He is handsome though I give him that.

Zaphod

10- just for that look in her eyes. ;)

Noxie

Insanityenviesme

10... just for that delicious temptation of her cleavage.. and that cheeky little grin
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Flower

10- Nothing like sexy and classy at the same time. I also like how it's subtle sexiness without flashing a bum or a boob.

Noxie

derek

10- sexy hair and tats and a beautiful face

Nadir

Breathless Intent

8 - would have been a ten but I think I saw some tentacle things in there!

Timeless

10 - ... I am simply loving the new avatar, oh Breathless one. ;) *gives her a tight hug*

Autumn52

10 cause she is a doll that should be cherished
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Breathless Intent

10 for the sexy fiesty Xandi!

Autumn52

Annashi

Mordred

10 - Absolutely lovely.. mmm, seriously dig those eyes.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

10 Cause its your birthday and 10 cause you be the blue dude and 10 cause you is cute and 10 cause you make me wanna do naughty things to you and I could go on but I am running out of air. *takes deep breath*

Annashi

10... the eyes... like emeralds!

Autumn52

10 cause she looks intense and yummy

Mordred

10 - Here then.. let me loosen that bundle of flowing red you got constricting that lovely neck? Ok.. 10 for those wild green eyes, that naughty mind you have lurking inside your loveliness.. and you is you. :D
*See Pillory*

Flower

10- We meet again lovely vampire. Not that I mind the repeat visit. I see the paint is still slightly wet on your skin. Perfect for the type of ideas forming in my mind. As always your long haired black male is enough to stir plot bunnies. :)

Miyu

10+ her mysterious darkness makes me want to make funny faces to make her smile

Mordred

10 - Those wildly glowing hands make me.. well.. very curious. *whistles innocently* Sexy thing, you are!
*See Pillory*