Savage Species (3.5 Gestalt)(currently closed)

Started by ulthakptah, April 15, 2014, 02:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicciKotor

Looks like I am being paired up with the incubus and the dragon. Which means two vassals to lug about my luggage while we go sightseeing and enjoy some opera. Maybe if the two of you are good boys we can go to the local brothel and I can teach you a thing or two about love making.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Thorne

You might want to clear that with the dragon first - reds aren't known for their patience and generosity, after all. ^.~
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

RubySlippers

And my character has no body but will be likely evil, any ideas what gods and goddesses will be in the game.

Kunoichi

Quote from: RubySlippers on April 20, 2014, 01:23:18 AM
Here is my character so far, need help with seeing if she is fine or not I wasn't sure about some things and she is still under construction:

Thanks to your racial choice, your BAB should be +6, rather than +5.  For your saves, you get to use the good progression for both Reflex and Will, which puts them at 5 + stat, while you use the poor progression for Fortitude, which should be at 2 + stat.

Everything else you've picked out so far looks good.

NicciKotor

Quote from: RubySlippers on April 20, 2014, 01:52:28 AM
And my character has no body but will be likely evil, any ideas what gods and goddesses will be in the game.

You could worship me. I'm mostly sure that it won't get to my head.

MuyhwhahahahahAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAA!!

RubySlippers

Quote from: Kunoichi on April 20, 2014, 01:53:52 AM
Thanks to your racial choice, your BAB should be +6, rather than +5.  For your saves, you get to use the good progression for both Reflex and Will, which puts them at 5 + stat, while you use the poor progression for Fortitude, which should be at 2 + stat.

Everything else you've picked out so far looks good.

I'm assuming Rogue skill advancement which would be only 14 skill points.  :'(

LOL

I just happen to have 14 skills I need, some I can't use and some I don't care about. My character can fly so don't need some mobility skills for example.

Zaer Darkwail

Just note Ruby; You do not need Darkvision as power as you gain it through your race :P.

Anyways, my own suggestion to rogue side would be Psibond Agent, it's psionic class but does not advance your psionic powers but it gives nifty mental ability (or special bond). A ultimate infiltrator tool for rogue which has psionic talent.

Anyways my suggestion for 3th level power instead darkvision would be Psionic Blast, always fun power and would render targets easy to hit.

Kimera

Still toying with character concepts at the moment. Might try something else completely

Edit: perhaps using the stats of an advespa devil (MM2) for a bee/wasp-girl like:

RubySlippers

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 20, 2014, 05:30:11 AM
Just note Ruby; You do not need Darkvision as power as you gain it through your race :P.

Anyways, my own suggestion to rogue side would be Psibond Agent, it's psionic class but does not advance your psionic powers but it gives nifty mental ability (or special bond). A ultimate infiltrator tool for rogue which has psionic talent.

Anyways my suggestion for 3th level power instead darkvision would be Psionic Blast, always fun power and would render targets easy to hit.

Thanks for catching that, now I can add another power.  ;D

But no prestige classes please I'm having enough issues figuring all this out and she is enough of a badass.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Kimera on April 20, 2014, 09:47:43 AM
Edit: perhaps using the stats of an advespa devil (MM2) for a bee/wasp-girl like:

That would be interesting choice :). Not seen many bee/wasp girls around.

RubySlippers

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 20, 2014, 10:43:24 AM
That would be interesting choice :). Not seen many bee/wasp girls around.

My character takes that form.

She can assume any sort of form she wishes if not bigger than medium.  >:)

Zaer Darkwail

But your char is incorporeal Ruby :P. Can't shag air (unless it's air elemental).

Kimera, I would vote second or first pic.

RubySlippers

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 20, 2014, 11:58:05 AM
But your char is incorporeal Ruby :P. Can't shag air (unless it's air elemental).

Kimera, I would vote second or first pic.

Not true Incorporal beings can fuck her. But as far as I can tell barring death the Unbodied don't age as beings of pure thought.

Zaer Darkwail

Incorporeal beings can yes (and succubus has ethereal jaunt ;)), but corporeal beings cannot touch her, there is 50% miss chance even with +1 magic weapons from hitting her (ghost touch only hits for sure).

RubySlippers

Zaer Darkwail

Core + any published ones? Why?

Kimera

Anyone got any ideas for classes to give the bee-girl. With all the natural attacks (4claws + stinger) I was considering a level of soul eater. Perhaps some fighter or evil paladin in the other gestalt tree

Anon315

Psychic Warrior has a nice level 2 if you have all those attacks, Strength of My Enemy. Swordsage would give you something like a boost that adds 1d6+1 (or more) to your attacks for a round, give you flank when you and an adjacent ally threaten the same opponent. Soul Eater is always an option, but that's REAL evil.

Zaer Darkwail

Also swordsage with single boost can double or triple amount of attacks based on weapons or natural attacks it haves (tiger claw stylist).

RubySlippers

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 20, 2014, 01:59:01 PM
Core + any published ones? Why?

Role-playing she has no need for money or the common cares of flesh and blood beings, so serving a deity is one way to focus her. Like using gold to hire raiders to do a divine powers will ransacking villages or something.

NicciKotor

Quote from: RubySlippers on April 20, 2014, 05:10:28 PM
Role-playing she has no need for money or the common cares of flesh and blood beings, so serving a deity is one way to focus her. Like using gold to hire raiders to do a divine powers will ransacking villages or something.

All the more reason to add onto my minion forces.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: RubySlippers on April 20, 2014, 05:10:28 PM

Coin can be used other purposes; like manipulate people to gain more power and influence (so even if you don't need anything it means you can focus on gaining influence or political power or gaining more knowledge). Instead that 'I exist for my religion'.

Also even lack of body you still have biggest erotic organ still active; which is your brain. So you could spend some coin on prostitute to entertaining you by giving a show ;). Of course not able touch her but watch still and get funsies. Or get frustrated if wanting to 'get off'.

RubySlippers

Its kind of hard for her to carry gold, although she can move objects. Anyway what is the general alignments in the group it seems Evil but just wanted to check.

Zaer Darkwail

I think besides our above eladrin who thinks tame all evil by lesbian orgies we rest are quite evil bunch.