News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Silent's Foolish Ideas

Started by SilentDeath, September 22, 2008, 01:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilentDeath

I am very lenient on the plots and am willing to change or alter the ideas to suit anyone interested. PM me for more information, questions, comments, advice, or concerns. More will be added as the ideas come to mind ^^

Dear Sister [UN]

He has been lusting after his younger stepsister ever since their parents married, she is a shy little creature but very lovely, not to mention innocent. She spends her days reading or playing with the family pet, he spends his time watching her. Their parents plan to take a trip for the summer deciding to leave them both home, him in charge of taking care of his younger sibling, little did they know just how much care he intended to provide her with.

The idea is still sketching I know but, this is something that I have seen and have finally worked up the courage to try. Any volunteers for the older brother?

Exact Revenge [UN]

It had been years since he had tasted freedom, after years of imprisonment for a crime he did not commit, he is ready to punish the one responsible. His brother had been in charge of an investigation to bring down a major crime lord and politician, unfortunately he was betrayed and murdered before he could accomplish that. Not wanting the murder connected with the case they framed him, after enduring those hellish years in jail he is ready to exact revenge. Just as they took the last of his family away, he was going to take away what the politician loves most, his precious daughter.Unfortunately for the ex-inmate, not all plans go accordingly, he ends up falling in love with her.

Ripped from the bosom of her family, she had no idea what the stranger had in mind, or even his reasons for wanting revenge against her father. She knows her father will get her back but she fears the stranger nonetheless, specially as she begins to notice him as a man and as less than a captor.

S.I.N. [UN] or [MUL]

Katherine, a recently honor graduate student was accepted into one of the most prestigious scientific institutes, only to discover not everything is what it seems. For years, the Scientific Institute of Nature SIN for short has been running experiments on human beings and animals alike with the blessing of the government. As technology improves so do the torturous methods used on the soldiers, betrayed by their commanding officers they are handed over to the institute and declared missing in action, they suffer every attempt made in the name of science and improvement. Even with all of their work, the scientist cannot maintain their test subjects alive for more than a day after the implants and operations are complete, all except one.

In all her dreams, that cruel and revolting possibility had not crossed her mind, yet it seemed surreal that such a highly acclaimed institute should be so corrupt and twisted. In her naiveté, she came to believe that she could aid the man inside, only to discover that his humanity had been stripped away from him months before, leaving behind only a beast that desired revenge against those who harmed him.

The story would develop from the moment she enters the compound, she of him but not about him until she actually sees him, in the beginning, he would view her as one of them. Seeing as she aids him, he behaves allowing her to grow confident and careless, the moment arrives when he is able to escape causing the compound to shut down to contain him along with everyone inside. The idea is sketchy but I wish to remain flexible with the plot, if you are interested please send a private message informing me so that we may discuss the details and make any necessary alterations.

SilentDeath