All these former heroes that you see
  Each of them with shaking knees has knelt before me
    So we're not your teammates or your partners in crime

What are we, girls?

We're the bad guys!

Oh, it's magic, to watch a city shrivel up and die
  Oh, it's thrillin' to be a villain, we destroy their homes and watch them cry

'Cause we're the bad guys!

Oh ain't it fantastic? We see something, we blast it!
  And let us tell you why;
    We've always had a weakness for barrenness and bleakness
        We crush all your hopes and then we watch you cry

See, we find this business rather fun
  We don't want your assistance or your adulation
    We'll vaporize your galaxy and bid ya bye-bye!

Why?
  C'mon, guess!

Because I'm the bad guy!
  Or, well, girl.

Premise: I spend too much time playing the goody-goody, so I think it's time for a bit of evil. I'm looking for two (or three if there's enough interest) to run a very small group game with me. I don't have anything concrete set in stone yet beyond some character concepts (below) and a vague world, so you'd be there world building along with me. The basic concept is a world set in the not-too-far future, something akin to Shadowrun where fantasy has met reality in a big way. It's a world of elves, orcs, witches, curses, heroes, and villains. A world where fairy tales don't exist because you live in one. Except in this world, those pretty princesses aren't waiting in a tower for some puffed-up prince to come along and save them. Instead, these ladies have formed an Ocean's Eleven-style criminal organization called The Rebel Princesses. These ladies (futanari allowed) specialize in causing all sorts of chaos, destruction, and just robbing people blind in general. I'm thinking a nice blend of smutty, funny, and action. I will be looking for people that can post on a decent basis; at least twice a week. I'm also looking for people that wouldn't mind helping to build the world as well play, someone willing to help plot these things out as we go along. This will be less of a story I'm telling and more of a story we're all telling, if that makes any sense.

Characters: I'm willing to accept submissions outside of these, but for the most part I'd like to see some of these ladies played. Mostly I'm just looking for these designs. How these ladies act, their histories and preferences are all up to you. The first one up is Cinderella, the petite but absurdly strong girl who loves to get down and dirty with some melee combat. She'd probably be the muscle of the group. Next is Sleeping Beauty who's got control over thorny vines (nanomachines? magic) and is a great long-range attacker and extremely agile - when she's not falling asleep on the job! After her comes Red Riding Hood who, while technically not a princess, could still be part of the gang in some way. Arms dealer? Freelancer? Demolitionist? It's up to you! Ariel is up next and she lost the ability to walk, but some high tech gave her full mobility again and now she uses it to kick some serious ass! Finally, we have Tinkerbell whom is also not a princess. I see some possibilities, though; a tech expert, perhaps? She could've been the one to give Ariel her limbs! She's a scout and uses nanofiber wings to soar through the air.

So, that's about it. If you have any questions, comments, or want to express interest, please post here or PM me. Thanks for reading!
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Hobbes1266

I can't get the pictures to work but I would be interested. Maybe little red, serial killer or assassin? Either two knives or a wood cutters axe.

freeko

Hmm, Jasmine comes to mind as a character I could try to work up for this.

Hobbes1266

Is there a specific character sheet you have in mind?

WhatLiesAbove

Never got to flesh out a pixie from my other game that closed. I'd like to play Tinkerbell

Knarfy

Is this going to be freeform or are you planning on using some kind of system (even a very light one)
Godbound: Erry day I'm shillin' it
My O/O thread
Why isn't Knarfy posting? - probably because he is lazy
"The most iconic hentai is essentially Lovecraftian, in that it portrays sexual pleasure as beyond human comprehension, to which the only possible response is a descent into hedonistic madness." - Anonymous