4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvelynMarie

Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As
O/Os (currently under construction)

Flaming

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Numerion

Current status: looking for play -> A/A

Tersius

Something just bit me!

SSJ4Gojeta

That was simply delicious.

Tersius

Don't scream, I'll leave...

SSJ4Gojeta

Vampyre Valkyrie

“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Tersius

Sorry about the itching

MrBubbles

Vampyre Valkyrie

“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

AmberStarfire

Not a virgin now.  >:)

Tersius

Numerion

Current status: looking for play -> A/A

AmberStarfire

Just like your mother.

Tersius

AmberStarfire

Well that was fun.

(Bacon? I don't get it).

Tersius

Why all the laughing?

(Bacon, I don't get it either, just a huge lack of creativity at the moment... sorry  :-[ )

AmberStarfire

You eyeing my bum?

Oops, sorry. I thought it was in reply to mine. Oh well. :)

SSJ4Gojeta

Maybe next time, babe.

Tersius

Quote from: AmberStarfire on May 15, 2013, 05:10:17 PM
Oops, sorry. I thought it was in reply to mine. Oh well. :)

Please, don't be sorry. I had posted the wide eyes after your post... it was eye openingly funny!

OT: That doesn't look right

SSJ4Gojeta

You're not a doctor...

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

AmberStarfire