News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pulp Hero

Started by quozax, November 11, 2016, 06:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TFcommando

In short, anything that's above and beyond normal gear, ability and plot-wise.  Indy's pistol and whip would not be bought with points, but the Green Hornet's gas gun and Black Beauty would be.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

quozax

Quote from: Muse on November 29, 2016, 01:20:21 AM
:)  Can you ask me a gain tomorow?  I'm falling asleep crazy early.  it's only an hour after midnight! 

I was trying to determine what called for buying a power and what simple called for resources.  I linked my sheet in the OOC but no one seems tob e able to follow it.  If people could look at my sheet--and i have no trouble clickign on my character name to get it open--thsi would be much easier.

Did you try linking it to the Wiki and then post a link to your entry?  That's what I did with the Pulp cars.

quozax

Quote from: TFcommando on November 28, 2016, 09:45:40 PM
Yes, I dropped the Brawling talent and went with this martial arts package instead:

Tai Chi (14)
4 Strike
3 Legsweep
3 Throw
4 Block

Your version on the character sheet page still shows a SPD of 4 and no martial arts.  Please update.

TFcommando

Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

quozax

Still trying to be patient to wait on Sally Aces, Major Major, and greenknight to chime in. 

greenknight

Sorry, got overwhelmed with work.

<--------

So I think Monterrey Jack grew up ranching (near Monterrey, CA?) and from there jumped to smuggling because he knew the land and such. And then he moved into flying stuff in and out, "emigrated" to Hawai'i for work, and that's when he hooked up with Billy (or sn it gonna be Billie?) there or Saipan or Tahiti or somewhere.

Appearance wise, I'm thinking somewhere between Magnum, PI and Bear (James Gandolfini's character from Get Shorty). Probably with a lot of Oddball's "zen and surfin'" attitude thrown in. Looking for usable pic
When you bang your head against the wall, you don't get the answer, you get a headache.

O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=46150

quozax

Quote from: greenknight on December 22, 2016, 11:29:38 AM
Sorry, got overwhelmed with work.

<--------

So I think Monterrey Jack grew up ranching (near Monterrey, CA?) and from there jumped to smuggling because he knew the land and such. And then he moved into flying stuff in and out, "emigrated" to Hawai'i for work, and that's when he hooked up with Billy (or sn it gonna be Billie?) there or Saipan or Tahiti or somewhere.

Appearance wise, I'm thinking somewhere between Magnum, PI and Bear (James Gandolfini's character from Get Shorty). Probably with a lot of Oddball's "zen and surfin'" attitude thrown in. Looking for usable pic
That's fine.   Maybe you'll end up saving everyone.