Craving - Vampire the Masquerade, looking for M/F ghoul/childe

Started by Imogen, November 28, 2009, 08:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imogen

I am returning to one of my oldest roleplay loves with this plot: Vampire the Masquerade and more specifically, Clan Toreador. The Clan of the Rose, sometimes called the 'degenerates', are the lovers of art and beauty and stand closer to humankind than most other clans.

The character I want to play is an elder of this clan, residing in the Camarilla city of London. He (or she, depending on preference) is a strict supporter of the Camarilla, loyal to his clan and city. Still, despite all the attractions and distractions unlife has to offer, service to the Prince is often harsh and demanding on the soul. Due to his choices and unfaltering quest for power, the elder's moral decline over the centuries has been significant. It was rarely a concern, the beast within enjoyed the blood all the same, and when kindness grew stale, torture provided a delightful change of pace.

Until ...

A frightening example was set by one of the Brujah elders. Fallen to the Beast without hope for salvation, the Prince ordered its destruction. The Toreador was one of the hunting party and although the Brujah had been an old friend, he killed the vampire without remorse. It was then and there, the elder realized his own downfall was near. Without progeny, he would leave this world without a mark, and this, even more than the fact of his impending death, was intolerable.

And thus, the search began. He is spoiled, used to having the best and he will not settle for anything less in his future childe. What he looks for is a young woman (or man) in who burns a fire that will outlast the cold unending nights, one whose passion can drive her (or him) even when he is gone. In short, one who will carry his blood into eternity with pride.

If you believe you can play such a character, then please, let me know through PM. This story is not on a first come, first serve basis. I am looking for someone who knows, at least, the basics of Vampire the Masquerade and/or Ghoul, Fatal Addiction.

This story can either be M/f, F/m or M/m and may be fitted into bondage/non-con or extreme depending on our preference.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

playfullchick76

As would I, i followed the tv series, and clan Toreador was my favourite one. its the clan that I felt the most kinshp with. If you havnt found anyone yet for this one, I'm in.

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Callys

I would be interested in this as well if you're still looking for people. While I consider myself a Brujah at heart, Toreadors are my second choice in clans, plus your description was really intriguing. I'd rather play a Childe than a Ghoul, but it's up to you.