Looking for DM & Group for Pathfinder 1e High Level game

Started by Vergil Tanner, January 15, 2021, 12:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil Tanner

Hello guys! Gonna keep this short and sweet!

I have a particular character idea in my head that I want to play, but for it to be online, it requires the character be Level 11. Now, I would normally play to that point normally, but we all know how slowly Elliquiy games can move! So, I'd like to play a game that begins at around that level, so I can play that concept out of the gate. ^_^ I don't particularly mind the setting as long as it's on Golarion or somewhere similar - homebrew is fine, as long as it has the "Pathfinder Fantasy Vibe" - and it would ideally be a slightly more light-hearted tone, with plenty of opportunities for smut! Exact content and kinks could be discussed, of course, but I wanna get together a party and a DM to play our wacky, crazy, sub-optimal-but-fun high level ideas.

If it helps, my idea is basically trying to make a Pathfinder Starfire using the Kineticist class :P

Any takers? <3
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Callie Del Noire

High level PF 1e? I’d love to make a character for that.

Muse

i'd love to play a game like this. 

Maybe I could run...  If you don't mind waiting nine months for my gaming scheduled to smooth out! :P
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Zaer Darkwail

VOice interest to join (but not run) a high-level pathfinder game in Golarion.

Vergil Tanner

We have players, but no GM! xD

How do people feel about EITR? Also, what are your preferences for stat gen? xD

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Zaer Darkwail

Can't say anything about EITR as I do not know what it is. However I would prefer 20 or 25 point buy. Or tabletop favorite; 4d6 (drop lowest) six times, done twice to get two sets and able swap one number between two sets.

Vergil Tanner

EITR is Elephant In The Room. It's an alternate rule set that replaces some "feat taxes" and makes some changes to feat trees. EG, removing PBS and making Precise Shot the start of the archery tree. That sorta thing.

Zaer Darkwail

Oh, I use that in one my games. So far no problems with it and would be fine using it.

pdragon

I'd be down for high lv. pathfinder if room's available.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Muse

I'm 100% neutral aobut Elephant in the Room.  I'm happily take it or leave it.
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Blinkin

Color me interested, although no idea what I would play at that level. I don't think that I ever made a character higher than 9th.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

mjrbatou

I am interested in additional games and could run another Pathfinder 1e here on Elliquiy.

My first choice would be a higher level variant of Shadowspire, but with 3 current players also showing an interest here it's making me hesitate a little.
- located nearish Westcrown because of it's above average tiefling population and most of the upper nobility are tieflings.
- clothing and items made for women are much more revealing/sexualized, for men it's optional
- casual curses and marks are commonplace for women, most are sexual in nature but some have direct game effects

My second choice would be choosing an existing city, with a few (or more) smutty changes of course, but I don't have any in mind just yet.  If the players have a region/city preference I'm open to suggestions.

Zaer Darkwail

We got more than 3 people interested; Vergil, Callie, Muse, Me, dragon, and Blinking. Potential six people. No opinion for Shadowspire as not familiar with the module.

indarkestknight

Unfamiliar with Shadowspire but would also be interested if there’s still room.

mjrbatou

Its a custom made city, not one officially made by paizo.

Vergil Tanner

Yeah, I would need more details before saying one way or the other, but I don't mind a homebrew city per say.

Muse

I'm certainly havign a great deal of fun with the lower level shadowspire game.  It's aslo stood the test of time.  We're still in "Book one" but we've been in it somewhat steadily for several months! 

Vergil Tanner

Well, I'd need more details on the nature of these "curses," whether they're optional, how female PCs will be treated in-game, etc etc. I was looking to play a female, after all, so I'd need to know what I'm signing myself up for xD

Callie Del Noire

Here are some of the curses and combinations effects from the first post in the Shadowspire OOC

Curses
Slut Curse - the afflicted must roll a will save with a -5 penalty if requested to perform a sexual act out of combat.  During combat the will save has no penalty.  If you or your character hates something then the curse will not force you into it.
Milker - the afflicted produces great quantities of milk or cum (female and male respectively).  The pressure must be relieved regularly or the afflicted will find it difficult to walk.  Mechanically the effect is added encumbrance, reducing mobility like heavier armors do.
Heat - you are overcome with sexual desire once per month.  You will attempt to copulate with anyone that fits your preferences the first chance you get and will keep going until satisfied.
Increased Libido - the character's sex drive is multiplied up to 5 times normal making it difficult to think of things other than sex.  The increase is a minimum of double libido.
Race Fetish - you are turned on every time you detect the chosen race with one of your senses.  This functions as a limited form of increased libido
Pheromones - members of your chosen race are aroused when they are close to you.  Those affected by pheromones will try claiming the object of their affection through their preferred means, up to and including rape based on the pheromone character's appearance.
Size Queen - you can only reach orgasm if stuffed with an object made for creatures 1 size larger.  Everyone has worked their way up to the larger size already.
Powerful Orgasms - your orgasms are so strong that you are staggered for 1 minute
Random Orgasms - up to 10 times a day without warning
Nudist - wearing anything over your skin makes you uncomfortably hot so you prefer to go without.  Clothing and armor for females is tolerable.  Clothing for males is a high heat effect (save every hour) and armor made for males is a severe heat effect (save every 10 minutes).
Helping Hand - masturbation is no longer an option for you, the only way you can get off is from the touch of another living creature
Stretchy - your body was modified to accommodate any sized blunt insertion without tearing or leaving marks.  You can experience all forms of inflation, if you want to.
Shared Senses - you forge a magical connection with the last person you had sex with and feel everything they do.  The connection lasts until you have sex with someone else.
Magic Focus - functions as a wizard's item familiar for all arcane casters.  The focus must be some form of plug between the character's legs.
Mana Tanks - only intended for females, this curse causes ones breasts to grow and shrink based on their available spell slots.  Breasts range from 0% to 200%, or 50% to 150%.  A character with no spell slots who takes this curse will stay flat no matter what magic they may try using to change that.
Size King - external genitalia grow 1 size larger, doubling most dimensions
Freaky Cock - your penis has been replaced by something from another creature.  Common examples include horse, dog, or tentacle (one or more).
Enhanced Cum - you ejaculate or squirt copious amounts of fluids each time you orgasm.  Your cum may also be sticky making it more difficult to squeeze out of your partner's body.  Your body does not change even if you do not cum for days at a time.
Broodmother - your body safely accelerates all forms of pregnancies.  A normal human pregnancy will last 1 week.
Bio luminescence - parts of your body glow when aroused.  The most common choices are the penis, the womb (which glows through the stomach), or instructions for how to fuck you in a language you cannot read.
Miniaturized - you've been permanently shrunk 1 to 3 sizes.

Curse combination warnings
Stretchy + Size Queen = The character never reaches an upper limit.  Eventually even the most ridiculously sized object will not satisfy this character, though their partners will still enjoy themselves.
Random Orgasms + Powerful Orgasms = This could hinder characters in the middle of a deadly encounter.
Mana Tanks + Milker = A female mage's breasts could get so big she becomes helpless.  A non mage will end up with normal, permanently lactating breasts.
Increased Libido + Race Fetish = Encountering the selected race will prompt a will save with a penalty equal to increased libido's multiplier to resist sexually assaulting them.

Edit: as for how women are treated, it’s hard to say since we are all in prison right now. Outside we haven’t seen yet. :)

mjrbatou

The revised Shadowspire game will be similar but different from the current one.  Granted they're still in the dungeon where the tyrant leader performs some of his experiments, the players haven't seen the rest of the city.

Average population : 30,000 (metropolis)

Instead of a single leader, the Shadowspire for this higher level game will be governed by a council of 13-15 who are elected by those they'll represent.
- there's always at least 1 tiefling to represent the under 200 minorities, the most popular choice is Talli (who has actually appeared in the current Shadowspire game)
- One seat is always available for every race as long as there's at least 300 of that population (1%)
- the population of a single race must exceed 5,000 for a second seat (over 16%. humans, elves, and halflings all have a second seat)

Traits Shadowspire features are:
Abundant - food is plentiful enough that it's nearly impossible for anyone to starve
Broad Minded - visitors are rarely met with distrust, no matter how 'evil' they appear
Morally Permissive - many actions that would violate a character's code of ethics are legal and acceptable within the city limits
Peacebinding - weapons are generally prohibited to citizens and visitors in most cases, promoting a freer citizenship
Prosperous - the city is unusually wealthy thanks to their stance against violence within the walls
Religiously Tolerant - there are temples to popular deities, even small shrines to diametrically opposed deities, all existing peacefully within the city limits (not saying they aren't plotting against each other, just on the surface they exist in harmony)

The curse list Callie posted was the experimental curses the Tyrant may have used on their characters, there are many more that could exist in the revised city and all are completely voluntary to have.
(those are some city wide things for this game, it'll be one of the most lighthearted cities I've created)

Zaer Darkwail

Sounds interesting, is there IC lore reason for the predominant tiefling population?

mjrbatou

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on February 20, 2021, 01:15:50 PM
Sounds interesting, is there IC lore reason for the predominant tiefling population?
The higher concentration of tieflings is thanks to the founding tyrants promiscuous sexual practices (and his blatantly yet subtle changing of women's attire).  His sons and daughters continued the practice, so even though the chances of a tiefling child is relatively low the sheer number of children eventually increased the population.

Of course there are other aspects of the city that I dont think of to share right away, plus I'm still in the middle of my workweek.  If there are general or specific questions I'll do my best to answer them.

indarkestknight

Will male characters still be welcome or are you mainly interested in female characters?

How do you feel about futas?

To what extent are you comfortable with 3rd party publisher systems/classes?

mjrbatou

Quote from: indarkestknight on February 20, 2021, 06:00:43 PM
Will male characters still be welcome or are you mainly interested in female characters?

How do you feel about futas?

To what extent are you comfortable with 3rd party publisher systems/classes?
the population ratio is about even, so having male characters will be appreciated and welcome.

I'm ok with futa characters.  If they exist there wont be many of them, at least not many naturally born.  There are popular magics that can give men and women different genders and spending a day on the other end is morally permissible.

Generally I'm ok with 3pp content, I'm using some for the city after all, but I may need a little time to read a class or option through before completely accepting it.

Vergil Tanner