Making Mom My Bimbo Housewife [Seeking F]

Started by pleaseteaseme, April 17, 2016, 11:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleaseteaseme

Howdy! ;D

Thanks a lot for taking the time to stop by and read my thread.

Two quick things if I may before getting to the role:
- I don't care what your real life gender is, if you're willing to play the female role in this then I'm more than happy to discuss it with you.
- No one liners please. I don't expect pages of text in every reply but some detail is desired. Naturally shorter replies are sometimes all that is required and that's totally fine, I don't expect anyone to type for the sake of typing.

Making Mom My Bimbo Housewife
(note: I am willing to be flexible and open the role so that she doesn't have to be his mother, I know incest isn't for everyone!)
Is it possible for a Mother to love her son too much? Maybe, but when your son is a corrupt, pervert he’s not going to do anything but take advantage of that fact! I’m looking to play a story where a single mother starts to fall for her own son. He’s growing up to be so handsome, and he reminds her so much of the man that swept her off her feet all those years ago. She has that maternal bond to him too that only a mother can have, willing to do anything and everything to ensure that he’s happy, however unknown to her the boy she loves unconditionally is more than willing to take advantage of her kindness!

Recently she’s started to see evidence of him masturbating, and maybe even walked in on him jerking his stiff cock. It’s just not right that a handsome boy like this has to do it alone all by himself, is it? He deserves a nice girl to help him with all those needs! What sort of girl does he like anyway? Maybe his old mother could help him find a nice one?

Things start when his mother starts to talk to him about girls, prodding for information on what sort of girls he likes, and as she finds out more she finds herself longing to be that girl. Would she be willing to change herself so to score her son? Surely there must be ways she can attract his attention?! Just how far things are taken I am willing to discuss, and I am very much open to Bimbofication, mild transformation and his mother taking on a very submissive role in his life, doing anything and everything her son wants whilst he lives like a king.

If you're interested then please do drop me a PM as I'd be delighted to send some ideas back and forth! I love to communicate with my partners, and I always enjoy creating a new and exciting plot.

Thanks again for your time.