Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bayushi

The Moody Blues - I Know You're Out There Somewhere

Parents loved this music, and as it's something I grew up with, I guess I do too.

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Mordred

Just 'cause I'm a vampire doesn't mean I don't close de ol' box slowly when that ball o' flame comes to burn me. Yeah.. I remember the dawn..
Moody Blues - Dawn
*See Pillory*

Alice Wonder

Right now I'm listening to some rather sizzling talk radio.
I enjoy criticism on my stories - either way: The Student (explicit Femdom)

Inkidu

As if Johny Cash needed to be any more awesome:

Johnny cash - Personal jesus

I kid you not it's awesome.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Anesa

Lipsy

Mordred

*See Pillory*

MiaFire

In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

DeadCell

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

ovrzlus

MissMoonchild