The Border Province Somrin--multiple characters required! M/F, F/F, F/Futa

Started by Calison, February 01, 2012, 06:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calison

The buffer zone between two countries with strained relations (names can be discussed, will be referred here as A and B) is a vast forest, a stretch of wilderness acting as a barrier, if only a permeable one. The furthermost province of Kingdom A is known as Somrin, a relatively recent addition to the kingdom and one that needs taming and nurturing to be a dependable source of income for the kingdom, as well to be called home by citizens seeking a fresh start. There are many dangers that lurk in the forests, from wild beasts and people, bandits, radicals from the neighboring kingdom and any other threats we can think of...as well as possible political threats back home.

In short, I'd like for this to be a story about the growth of this province, centering on the expansion of its first city and its surrounding communities. We can have this stretch across many generations and among many different families and people that will end up playing either vital or minor roles in the history of the province. I see at least one set of characters, I am up for playing either, being a second, third, or fourth born son or daughter of the king taking up governance of the province along with an adviser recommended to him/her by their father. In a way I can see this as maybe "co-DMing" the scenario, coming up with the threats, obstacles and building up the province together.

In terms of kinks, please see my preferences, the handy link just below my avatar. I am open to a lot of things, but I kinda see the placement of this RP being in either light or bondage exotic. The type of NC I like is more of the reluctant kind where my characters end up liking it afterwards, but that's generally as far as I'll go in that direction. If there is something you're dying to incorporate though and you're unsure if I'll go for it, please ask and we'll see if we can't work something out. Naturally I expect this to be a long running RP.

This isn't a first come, first serve basis, so please don't be scared away by the potentially high view count...I'm going to be a bit choosy with who I play with for this, as I'd like to see this go for a while to come. Please PM me about the RP, please don't post in the thread ^^

Hope to hear from you all soon!

--Calison