The Useless Power Game!

Started by Tankou, March 03, 2009, 04:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tankou

Okay Alls ^_^ I have a game for you. It is called The Useless Power Game, and this is how it goes:

All the superheroes have really awesome powers, and the bad Super heroes are ganging up on them awesome ones so that they can be the best around. In order to play this game you have to make up a useless superpower, and post it for all to see. That super power will be a bad superhero power, and that is what will be used in the war of awesome vs crappy.

My Super power is the ability to Calm Jittery Squirrels!!!

consortium11

Quote from: Tankou on March 03, 2009, 04:40:34 AM
Okay Alls ^_^ I have a game for you. It is called The Useless Power Game, and this is how it goes:

All the superheroes have really awesome powers, and the bad Super heroes are ganging up on them awesome ones so that they can be the best around. In order to play this game you have to make up a useless superpower, and post it for all to see. That super power will be a bad superhero power, and that is what will be used in the war of awesome vs crappy.

My Super power is the ability to Calm Jittery Squirrels!!!

Squirrel Girl (who has canon victories over Dr Doom, modak and Thanos) objects to one of her main powers being called crappy.

I have the power to be invisible when no-one is watching or observing in any way (yeah, I'm not that original)

Taymynx

I have the power to blow dandelion helicopters over the sandy beach.
Like the saying goes, that which doesn't kill me has made a serious tactical misjudgement.
Taymynx 's Storyboard Ons and Offs, The Happy Wife Storytelling , intro

Tankou

Note: I do not possess the powers of squirrel girl... I only have the power to Calm jittery squirrels.. that is all XP

I also have the power to fill my left shoe with sand twice daily XP

Inkidu

I want the power to scare the chronically frightened.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

saturnschild

Meat Vision. The power to shot fully cooked meat out your eyes.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MusicNeverDies

The ability to count the amount of lost change in any couch without removing the seats.

ShrowdedPoet

The ability to find the socks the dryer eats.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

saturnschild

the ability to count the jelly beans in the jar.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

the ability to blow off my classes to hange out on a formam XD, but really, ummmmm o i got one, the ability to fold paper 10 times!
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

the ability to read super fast

Ons and Offs saturn

Inkidu

I want the ability to fly like a penguin!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

The ability to produce processed cheese food from my fingertips.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

The ability to make myself one cell bigger or smaller!

consortium11

The ability to finish the Neverending Story

SubmissiveDominance

The ability to ask my puppy what his favorite color is.
Will you wrap your arms around me?/
As I'm falling

AFI-"The Boy Who Destroyed the World"

Story Ideas

Inkidu

The power to rotate all flowers on the planet one hundred and eighty degrees on a vertical axis, simultaneously.

snow

the ability to change the color of my organs

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

MusicNeverDies

The ability to know any persons shoe size

SubmissiveDominance

The ability to turn myself into a glass jar of strawberry jam.
Will you wrap your arms around me?/
As I'm falling

AFI-"The Boy Who Destroyed the World"

Story Ideas

MusicNeverDies

The ability to make up to eight minnows hungry at any given time.

snow

the ability to blink at the speed of light!

MusicNeverDies

The ability to hang pictures perfectly straight without using a leveller.

Krysia

The ability to paint my finger nails with a mere thought. :D

MusicNeverDies

The ability to sleep with your eyes open.