My Bratty Playful Little Sister [M Seeking F]

Started by pleaseteaseme, October 11, 2016, 08:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleaseteaseme

Hi!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to stop by.

Two quick things if I may before getting to the role and what I'm looking for:
- I don't care what your real life gender is, if you're willing to play the female role in this then I'm more than happy to discuss it with you.
- No one liners please. I don't expect pages of text in every reply but some detail is desired.

I don't have an exact and specific plot in mind for this idea and instead I'm just looking for a certain type of dynamic. Where we go with that dynamic and within what sort of a story we play it I am more than open to discuss with you.

I'm looking to explore the dynamic between a brother and a sister (also open to step-siblings if preferred) where things are about to change. They've always gotten on well, sure they've had a few arguments and annoyed the other over the years but what siblings don't do that when they're young? As the little sister has grown up though she's found herself finding her brother cuter and more handsome, maybe even to the stage of having a crush on him.

The type of dynamic that I'd like is one where everything is super funny, playful and flirty between the two siblings. She calls him a loser, a jerk and yet she adores everything about him. She's at the age where she knows about boys, how they look at girls, what they think about and more than anything a part of her craves for her brother to look at her in that way. She knows its wrong, but she can't help it, things are always such fun between them and she longs to be seen as more than just his little sister. He might not be totally open to it at first, but in time he relaxes and lets her have her fun.

The sorts of things I'm looking for is little sister prancing around not wearing much, giving her brother a show and then calling him a perv whilst in floods of giggles when she catches him looking. Asking him if he had fun jerking off when he comes out of the shower, suggesting he's late out of bed for breakfast as he's been too busy jacking off, basically just little sister being on a total high around her brother’s sexuality, loving everything to do with it.

Where things go from there I'm open to discuss, but I would be in no rush to get to them actually doing anything bar flirting, teasing and little sister having a ball being the object of her brother's desires.

I hope you're interested after reading this and if so then please send me a PM as I would love to discuss things in more detail with you!