News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you playing? [SPOILER TAGS PLEASE]

Started by Sabby, May 31, 2009, 12:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revolverman

Two, soon to be three. Deus Ex, and Civ 3, Will start playing Evil Genius again here soon.

Sabby

Red Faction 3. Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!

Azureness

Persona 3 FES, is AWESOME!
We will float above the clouds together.
~Azureness

Sabby

Way of The Closed Fist on Jade Empire. Having trouble sticking to it...

Soran

Fallout 3...was on the pc until my Vista went splot.... so I've pinched my mates PS3 and have a blast on that instead....*sighs* will take another few days for that new hard drive to arrive, before I can reload.
Jade Empire on my old Xbox...love it!!! I generally go the way of the open palm. Yeah, I'm a goody, goody....

Tachi

Rohan Online for the PC. Also watching a friend play Silent Hill 2.

Soran

Ah, the Silent Hill series. Most excellent. Was thinking of getting Silent Hill 4.
I also play X2 a lot. Love the space sims...if only Elite 4 wasn't vapourware.

Sabby

I'm too much of a sissy... I couldn't play Closed Fist if it weren't for the fact your followers are sheep. Their reactions are always "Well, you are a dick, but your also a good friend and now I must meditate some. let us go!" -___-

consortium11

Got UFC Undisputed recently. Kinda disappointed with it at the moment... career mode is a botched opportunity and the actual gameplay doesn't seem to be much of a step up from the Pride FC game from the PS2 years ago... and in some ways a step back. A missed opportunity.

Giving Mass Effect another run through after watching trailers for the sequal. Great game, again with some flaws, but charming none-the-less.

And I keep trying to really enjoy Fallout 3, and it's not happening...

Soran

Going to give Far Cry 2 a go. Found it in a pile of games....yay!

Ryven

Andy

Spore, creating a Elliquiy Race
Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Sabby

Andy

Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Soran

Now my new drive's up and running can re-download Fallout 3 on my pc!

Sabby

I'm a very 'ecstatic' kitten right now ^^ (I am so sorry for that) have inFamous. Right now, played it almost to the end of the good campaign, and I haven't slept... so in one sitting

Keala Mensha Khaine

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel, Prototype & Magic the Gathering: Plansewalker on the 360 with a spattering of CoD4 online here and there, not to mention a near constant playing of Medieval Total War 2 as my Scottish empire spreads across the world!

Oh...and some Dungeons & Dragons as well as Warhammer! :D But I am assuming you meant video games with the OP

Soren Kisamora

i can also add shadowrun and infinite undiscovery to my list :D

Sel Nar

Gamecube: Eternal Darkness, Metroid Prime 1&2, Beyond Good And Evil, Resident Evil 4,  and Skies of Arcadia: Legends at one time or another per month.

PS2: Timesplitters: Future perfect, Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction, Primal, Warship Gunner 2, Drakengard (with the crap-awful music muted), And Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria.

PS3: Dead Space, inFamous, Resistance: Fall of Man, Resistance 2, Soul Calibur 4 (Creation and doing the Tower), And going to get Red Faction 3 Soon.

PC: Guild Wars (Dear god, too much of that timesink in the last 4 years), Company of Heroes (incl. Tales of Valour and Opposing Fronts), Freelancer, Overlord, Requiem; Bloodymare (which is where my Avatar comes from), Sins of a Solar Empire (Give it to an RTS gamer and watch them become addicted to it in hours), STALKER; Shadow of Chernobyl, and the UFO After<> Series (Aftermath, Aftershock and Afterlight).

I play.... Way too many games.

HairyHeretic

What are the current UFO ones like? I loved the original UFO and TFTD, but Apocalypse was .. less than stellar. Never really tried the later ones.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Krysia

Games I am currently trying to play and failing at having time to play.

PS2
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Tomb Raider Legends
Tomb Raider Underworld (CRAP GAME!)
God of War 1
Soul Calibur 3 (Story Mode)
Final Fantasy 12
Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2 (>.> Husband likes 10-2 more them I do)

Game Cube
Metroid Prime
Resident Evil 0
Megaman Anniversary Collection (Mainly Megaman 8 from it)

DreamCast
Marvel vs Capcom 2 (Deleted all the characters again. >.>)
Soul Calibur (Just because it’s fun)
Project Justice (Anyone who loved Rival Schools will love the second game)

DS
Bleach: Dark Souls (Must get the Hollows as playable characters)
Metroid Fusion (GBA game)
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA game)
Dissgia (Funny ass game)
Final Fantasy 12: Revenant Wings (So not a FF: Tactics style game)
My Chinese Coach (Not really a game but something to brush up on my language skills –
More the writing then speaking)

PS1 Emulator
Final Fantasy 7 (going through it again)
Suikoden 1 & 2 (Love the games)
Final Fantasy Tactics (Last time I tried my nephew took over my game and beat it with
out me)
Megaman x4 (Who doesn’t love a good megaman)

SNES Emulator

Final Fantasy 3 (American) - 6 (Japan)

PC MMOs

Ragnarok Online
Ether Saga Online
Trickster
Rohan Online
Albatross 18
Black Out RO (When my official account is down)
Jade Dynasty Online
And when Aion comes out in the states I’ll be getting that.

Various games from BigFishGames.com, I love time management games.

YAY for Having Attention Deficit Disorder! I get to have all these games going at once! xD And yes I am a game addict.

Sel Nar

Quote from: HairyHeretic on July 05, 2009, 11:32:05 AM
What are the current UFO ones like? I loved the original UFO and TFTD, but Apocalypse was .. less than stellar. Never really tried the later ones.

I always hated TFTD for the fact that it had the same Difficulty bug as UFO, only instead of all settings actually being 'wuss' It went right to 'Superhuman', which was a good way to Piss off most. Also, Chrysalids have that creepy smile.

The After<Blank> Series is made by a totally different company and devs, but it's actually pretty good. Aftermath is the same old 'Defend the earth from creepy aliens and their cultists', which boils down to spraying the place with Uzi fire until you get decent weapons, and start developing your own.

Aftershock is set '50 years later', based on the Alternate 'bad' end of Aftermath, and again boils down to the same as the first, only with prettier graphics and a penchant for crashing. (Also, there is some resource management in-game that's actually decent, if complex-ish)

Afterlight is basically 'Aftershock on Mars' only with far less Crashing, and the Devs actually gave the fan community the Source Code to patch the game (it's currently up to 1.7, with dev. patches ending at 1.4) I find that Afterlight is, arguably, the 'most' fun as there's 3 Alien races to beat the ever-loving stuffing out of, plus you get to do some completely utterly ludicrous things, like create 'buzzsaw crossbows' that are just as Hilarious as the name suggests.

Also, all 3 are Pausable real-time, instead of turn-based. If you liked the X-COM/UFO series, you'll prolly Like the After<Blank> series.

Sabby

Just finished Splinter Cell DA for the 360. Ending sucked.

Tried Digital Devil Saga 2. I still hyate JRPs -___-

Playing Star Ocean. Liking it so far, despite it being a JRPG.

Devil May Cry 4. God, that combat system is so frustrating.

Arx Fatalis. Sure, it looks like someone spat it out, but its a pretty decent Morrorwind impersonator, and I LOVE the setting.

Bloodrayne 1. Oh Rayne... you fucking sexy blood sucker you!

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, on 360. Most surprising element? It doesn't suck completely.

Halo 1. Still love it.

Tried Riddick, but disc no worky...

Guna try Clive Barkers Undying soon.

Sel Nar

Undying is good, with some great weapons and greater spells. (The skulls laugh when they're fully charged)

Bloodrayne 2 is better than 1, even though 1 has you killing Nazis.

DDS2 Hates Everyone.

Mnemaxa

Amorphous. 

No, it isn't a console game. It's a silly little flash game where you run around and splatter little blobs of goo.  And big globs of goo.  And ravenous, TOOTH FILLED MONSTROSITIES THAT CHOP OFF YOUR HEAD, AND HIDEOUS BOULDERS THAT CRUSH YOU LIKE AN ANT, AND TERRIFYING THINGS FROM BEYOND SPACE AND TIME THAT USE THE VERY FORCES OF GRAVITY TO DISINTEGRATE YOU!!!!

No, really, that all happens.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.