News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneOfAKiind

Guilty

(I hope I am not repeating a question...)
have you ever had sex on a pool table?
and when you think of me years down the line, I hope you can't find one good thing to say

leelan

Not Guilty

Ever watched a movie even though you told others you hated it?
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

BaronS

Guilty...

Ever had to make up an opinion for a movie because you were otherwise occupied? 
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Avis habilis

Not guilty.

Ever tried to explain the plot of a movie you hadn't actually seen?

Neferus Andolini

Guilty.

Ever had someone look at you because you were making too much noise..messing around in the theater?

copper

guilty, too many times.

Ever had someone look into your car when you were....otherwise occupied, either driving or parked?
the little kitten that could...i think i can i think i can i think i can........
Ons and Offs
A/A

Wailing Willow

Guilty, Was on a road trip and was changing clothes after i had just spent the night sleeping in my car.. police officer came by and looked into the windows as i was changing, later he asked if i needed help with my car...

Have you ever looked at someone, judged them as being crazy or unattractive in a social way (like you wouldn't think you would like their personality or whatever) and then found out you were wrong, and that the person was actually a really nice guy/girl?

Serephino

Not guilty... I'm a pretty good judge of character.

Have you ever had an entire conversation with yourself?

Nikkia

Guilty.

Ever have drunk sex in public?

BaronS

Not guilty...

Ever caught someone having drunk sex in public?  (Double points if you knew them)
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Nikkia

Guilty. (But, I didn't know them.)

Ever walked around your house naked, assuming nobody was there, and it turned out there was somebody there?

minkflavoredcheese

Not guilty, but considering all of my roommates are hot, it's not for a lack of trying.

Ever got it on with a roommate with whom you had a mutual physical attraction?

Avis habilis

Not guilty.

Ever made a dash for something just outside the house in a state of partial undress because you thought the odds of being spotted were slim enough?

Lady Annabelle

Guilty.  I was just wearing a robe and I wanted the paper.  Plus, it was like 6:30 in the morning.

Ever lusted after a friend and never told them?
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

grdell

Guilty, damn my soul.

Ever lusted after a friend and told them? And worse, they responded badly...
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Neferus Andolini

Guilty..

Have you ever looked up and gotten information you're not *supposed* to have about a friend/coworker and been caught? Like driving to their house without being told where it is, etc.

Onica

not guilty.

Have you ever caught any of your less than sober friends making out with someone they normally wouldn't, and not said anything to see how far it would go?

MzNurse

Guilty

Ever had sex with someone you knew you weren't supposed to be with?
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Serephino

not guilty

Have you ever had phone sex with a stranger you just met online?

MzNurse

not guilty

Have you ever gotten so drunk you didn't know who that person was in bed with you the next morning?
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Greg MD

Not guilty.

Ever passed out drunk in a unisex bathroom and forgotten to lock the door and been found?

Not that I have or anything... ::)

BaronS

Not guilty - and that sounds like a great story Greg...

Ever been that drunk youve woken up minus articles of clothing (or bonus points, teeth) that have never been seen again and you have no idea on what happened to them? 
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Avis habilis

Not guilty.

Ever been drunk to the point of not being mobile enough to get yourself to a place you can sleep it off?

Zoe Miller

Not Guilty

Have you ever masturbated on web cam?

rafufu

Guilty, but it wasn't intentional. Dam these integrated "1 touch and you're live" webcams

Ever tried to chat someone up, only to discover that they are the not the sex you thought they were?