Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

Guilty!

Ever watched a friend (either gender) getting changed and check out their body when they are blinded by the top they are pulling over their heads? (I never feel more like a bloke as I do when this happens...)

Mistress Maro

Guilty.

Ever told a friend they had a great body then had an awkward silence follow?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Corinthi

Not Guilty

Ever fantasied about the evil you would get up to if you were a Professor X style telepath?

BaronS

Yeah guilty...

Ever fantasised about the evil you could get up to if you were the Invisible man?  Or woman?
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Corinthi

Guilty

Ever dressed up in a costume to help fulfill a partner's fetish?

Mistress Maro

Guilty.

Ever got made because they ripped the costume you were wearing?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

ShamshielDF

Not guilty

Ever plead guilty or not guilty just to watch the reactions?
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

BaronS

Not guilty...

Ever actually tried a line or scenario seen in a dirty movie to see whether it will work?
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Pixilicious

Not guilty...

Ever dated two guys at the same time?
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Mistress Maro

Not guilty.

Ever been with a person and found out they had another bf/gf?

Chris Rock

Saku

Not guilty.

Ever said you loved someone and didn't mean it?
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Corinthi

Not Guilty

Ever loved someone and wished you didn't?

leelan

Guilty

Ever eaten something and then wondered why you did it?
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Mistress Maro

Guilty.

Ever been stuck at a place were you didn't like anything they had to eat, but you had to eat anyway.

Chris Rock

leelan

Guilty

Ever attempted to do something in public with someone,when you were taken by someone else?
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Mistress Maro

Not guilty.

Ever attempted to do something in a movie theater but couldn't because someone kept staring?

Chris Rock

leelan

Not guilty

Ever have someone lie about how far you went with them sexually?

Mistress Maro

Guilty.

Ever been labeled a slut or something because someone was spreading rumors?

Chris Rock

leelan

Guilty

Ever used food to enjoy a sexual night?

Mistress Maro

Guilty. =) It was a yummy night.

Ever blind folded someon or been blind folded and made to eat things and guess what they were?

Chris Rock

leelan

Not Guilty -- I don't trust people lol.

Ever watched a movie just to see a hot person in it?

Mistress Maro

Guilty.

Ever waited a long time to see a movie and when it came out it was a major let down?

Chris Rock

Lilias

Not guilty. It's one of my biggest fears, but thankfully it has never come to pass!

Ever read someone else's diary in secret?
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Mistress Maro

Guilty.

Ever accidentally said something that was in their dairy to the person?

Chris Rock

purpleartemis00

Guilty

Ever had your diary/journal/little black book read?