The Conspiracy - OOC/interest check

Started by Lady Jenn, May 05, 2011, 02:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

There were many things the US goverment hid during the Cold War. One of those was Project Hammerdown, a supersoldier programme designed to create the ultimate black ops team. They were sent to do the jobs too dirty for even the CIA to risk being involved in, but eventually the CIA hierarchy ordered the project closed, seeing it as a relic of a war no-one wanted to fight. The members of Hammerdown were allowed to retire, led to believe their life would now be peaceful...

They were wrong. Now, in the 21st Century, an unknown killer is stalking the former members, killing all but three of the original members. And this killer has powerful friends, friends intent on creating 'accidents' to explain away the deaths. Who could be behind these murders? And what possible reason could they have for killing long-retired soldiers?

I play Tom Drake, one of the three surviving members. If you want to join you can be one of his colleagues or even a policeman investigating the deaths. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Trost

I wish to be one of the colleagues! Do you have a OOC section so that I know how  you run things?
~*Art is the bridging of ideas, emotions, and thoughts when simple communication fail to express the true depth of meaning and purpose. Art is the creation of humanity.*~

Lady Jenn

This is kinda the OOC/recruitment thread, this is the link to the actual RP:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=105958.0

Trost

Ah! So you don't want character sheets or anything? Any rules we should know?
~*Art is the bridging of ideas, emotions, and thoughts when simple communication fail to express the true depth of meaning and purpose. Art is the creation of humanity.*~

Lady Jenn

Character sheets would be a good idea, at least if only to give me a basic idea who your character is (sorry, this is my first RP on here so still getting used to it).

Rules....beyond the ones the forum has as a whole there's not really any I can think of off the top of my head

Trost

Alrighty. Haha. And is there certain compounds, places, or settings that we need to know about? Like the colleagues live seperatly no?

Sorry if I ask too much questions. lol

Lady Jenn

Yeah, they live seperately, Tom is in his office right now though. Forgot to say he's a private detective now (sorry, forgot to mention that one)

Trost

Its no problem. Haha. I'm just figuring out what you would like in the RP. Give me a little bit and I'll have a character for you.

Lady Jenn

Okay, may not be able to reply till tomorrow, think my bedtime is imminent I'm afraid

Trost

So what abilities has the serum and military training equipped us with? Are we stronger than usual? Have some sort or powers? Are we incredibly smart and are like the military McGuivers?

Lady Jenn

Stronger yes, and a heck of a lot harder to kill. I think more intelligent than the "Oh look at our amazing powers!" style of supersoldier though. If that makes sense

Trost

Gotcha. So we're like a notch lower than Superman, I take it?

Lady Jenn

Essentially, yeah. There's a line that would've come up (had there been a policeman character in this) that its ridiculous that an accident could kill them because Tom saw one of the team take three or four bullets on one mission and still get up afterwards