One Last Time

Started by Snowangel, May 12, 2012, 02:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsumi Okazaki

Agreeing to meet with the man at The Grind in less than an hour, she quickly closed her books and slipped into something more casual than her silk robe. She detested doing work on the bed in her jeans and shoes so had decided for a change. Stowing her books away she picked up her phone and wrote a note for her roommate.

~Going out to see your C.O.B~
          -Saeko

Satisfied that that was teasing enough, if a little underhanded for her usual humor, she left the note pinned to the cork board beside the door and headed out.

It took her nearly twenty minutes to get there but when she did she had no problem walking right up to his table and plopping down.

DarkNevaeh

By this point, Damien had ordered a few more cookies and was sipping on another cup of tea, reading a thick tome titled 'The Lost Hero'.  When she plopped down in front of him, he blinked and smiles.  "You must be Miss Saeko, I take it?"  He offered his hand to shake.  "Damien Guerrara.  Hello." 

Tsumi Okazaki

Firmly taking his hand in hers and shaking it she smiled. "Well for a guy I suppose your not bad looking." she said, promising herself to rib Rayme about it at least once. She didn't know much about the woman, which is probably why she had taken to teasing her lately.

"Pleasure to meet ya." she said. "So you met with Rayme already. Did you discuss the place?" That wasn't the first question she intended to lead with but she would get that one next. Concealing her grin she watched him. He was a decent build and fairly good looking. Not really her thing but she could see the average woman falling for him. Mentally shrugging, she waited for him to respond.

DarkNevaeh

He chuckles.  "Well I am glad my looks past the test."  He offers her a cookie before continuing.  "I did meet with her but she had to run off to class before we could discuss anything.  She instead gave me your number and told me to call to set up a meeting before she ran out.  And now, here you are."

Tsumi Okazaki

Rolling her eyes affectionately at the woman's hectic life and seemingly bad fortune she grinned again. "Okay. What are your sexual habits." she asked shamelessly. She didn't need a roommate that brought home every woman he met at a bar or club or random strip joint excursion. And if Rayme was digging him, then there is a chance that would create problems. Watching his reaction, her grin grew more devilish. "Hey a woman has the right to know about the people that will be coming in and out of her house."

DarkNevaeh

Damien blinks and chokes on his tea.  Coughing, he hits his chest and looks up with a blush and a chuckle.  "I...uh...well.  Currently, as of late, there hasn't been any.  My ex and I broke up a couple months ago and-" he is cut off by a buzz and he curses quietly in spanish.  "Sorry, she won't stop calling and texting me actually.  I don't want anything to do with her and I've been trying to get her to stop, but she just keeps calling."  He turns his phone off and sets it aside.  "I don't do one night stands very well, if that's what you are worried about.  If I find someone and were to bring them home, we'd be dating for a bit.  Or, that's my hope.  It has happened, but not because I wanted it that way."  He chuckles.  "Aside from that, I'm into women and I'm only slightly kinky.  Does that help?"

Tsumi Okazaki

Her eyes flash wickedly as a thought crosses her mind. "I can get her to stop calling you if you want." she says as she supresses a giggle. "And as for the date thing, that's fine. I just don't feel comfortable with every hot to trot woman in town using my front door like its a one stop shop." Unable to stop herself she laughs, already liking the guy. "Well you seem pretty okay in my book, but we will have to see what my roommate thinks."

Pretty sure she already had the answer to that she picked up one of the cookies and took a bite.

DarkNevaeh

He shakes his head.  "Nah.  The hot to trot women don't frequent my door much.  They're into the football players.  It seems that I get all the crazy ones.  And I will do my best to run them through a process of determining crazy before showing them the place...if I am allowed to live there that is."  he chuckles.

Tsumi Okazaki

Kind of disappointed that he hadn't accepted her offer she couldn't help but regain a bit of playful humor at his response. "Since when is crazy not drawn to the sane?" she said laughing. Looking around the coffee shop she sighed a bit and looked down at the table top, instantly noting it was an over sized chess board and that the small barely noticeable stains on it were actually plastic and felt rub offs from being used for just that.

Rolling her shoulders, she said "Well I don't really have much else worth asking at the moment save your living habits."

DarkNevaeh

"Honestly?  I am not fan of dishes so I use paper plates and stuff, however, when company is over like my parents or something, i bust out the real stuff.  I don't mind cleaning, and I am not a fan of bugs.  I can cluttered, but i do my best to keep my clutter to my room and I have a bad habit of cooking a lot of pasta."

Tsumi Okazaki

"Pasta will do!" she says happily. Shifting into a more comfortable position she says "Yeah that's the end of my list unless you have any weird rituals or freaky skeletons in your closet." Smirking she took another bite of her cookie, finishing it off then groaning. Her school work needed her but now that she had stepped out, she really didn't want to walk back towards it in the least. "Why can't the college just burn down? And take my major pain of a teacher with it?"

DarkNevaeh

Damien thinks for a moment.  "Aside from visiting the beach on the night of May 1st, nope.  All my rituals are usually pretty tame."  He offers her another cookie.  "So...I have a silly question.  You guys aren't like closet racisits or crazy religious where to move in I need to attend church every Sunday, are you?  Cuz...I couldn't do that."  He chuckles. but its obvious that this might have come up before.

Tsumi Okazaki

"Oh yes. I make it a habit to religiously answer the door every time Jehova's Witnesses come knocking with a headless chicken in one hand, bare chested with strange glyphs drawn on my neck and chest, splattered with blood, and a knife in one hand. Then tell them 'I'm a little busy. Can you come back later?' all the while keeping a perfectly straight face while watching them spaz out." she says in one breath, the humor evident on her face. "I don't do the church thing. They tend to frown on my kind."

DarkNevaeh

He chuckles.  "When you say your kind...actually pagan or something else?"

Tsumi Okazaki

Rolling her eyes at the average male thickness she chuckles saying, "No sweetie. Lesbians. I'm guessing my comment about you being good looking for a guy wasn't a tip off?" Grinning behind her hand she watches him, laughter clear in her eyes.

Composing herself she says "They tend to get all 'Holier than thou' and in my opinion Catholics are the worst. The only ones I seem to get along with are the Holiness ones."

DarkNevaeh

"Ah...my apologies for missing that."  He nods about her comments on religions.  "My parents were religious folk.  I'm christian, but i'm private about it.  Basically, don't tell me that I shouldn't be, and I won't tell you that you should be.  I am not one to shove my beliefs down anyone's throat."

Snowangel

Finally her class was over. Rayme was so ready to go home and veg in front of the tv. She was passing by the Grind when she decided that one more cookie couldn't hurt. Upon entering she saw that Damien was still there and so was her roommate. Oh thing were about to get awkward. "Hi guys," She said as she reached their table.
If you were the winter, I know I'd be the snow
Just as long as you were with me, when the cold winds blow.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien looks up and smiles.  "Hello Rayme.  Welcome back.  How about that cookie?"  He offers her a double chocolate chip cookie as he moves seats so she can sit next to her roommate.  "We were just discussing habits and so on.  How was class?"

Snowangel

"Thanks," she said grabbing the cookie while avoiding her roommates meaningful stare. "Class was good," She said before she started devouring the cookie like it was the only thing she had eaten that day. "So how's everything going," She asked after swallowing a mouthful of cookie.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

"You'll have to ask your roommate.  I think I am passing most tests.  Think mind you..." He chuckles.

Tsumi Okazaki

Grinning she nods then looks to her roommate. "You have a note on the cork board. I suggest you remove it before showing the place to him." With a playful smile she leans back in her chair and simply observes the two. It wasn't hard to tell what was going on here. One was interested and the other was clueless. Mentally shrugging her shoulders, she took another cookie herself. "Nothing interesting on campus today?" she asked passively. She was pretty sure she would be able to dig the good stuff out of her roommate later if anything of worth happened.

Looking around she said "Excuse me while I go find myself some tea." then rose suddenly and went to the counter striking up a conversation with the clerk about the every days while watching the two indirectly through the security mirror overhead behind the clerk.

Snowangel

"So umm.. what do you think of Saeko?" She asked Damien. She was hoping that they both got along because lets face it they could use the extra money.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien chuckles.  "She's nice.  Straightforward, blunt.  Probably very honest about everything.  I like that.  Beats the liars and cheaters of the world."  he smiles easily as he brushes his hair back.  I think her and I are going to be fine...if I move in.  Do you have any questions for me?"

Snowangel

Oh she had plenty of questions for him, just none of them were appropriate for public. She couldn't help but blush at the thought of him waking around the apartment with nothing but a towel on. "Do you have any pets?" She asked him lamely knowing that it was a dumb question but had nothing else appropriate to ask.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

He shakes his head.  "Nope, no pets," he says with a smile.  He then tilts his head and looks at her.  "You're turning red dear...are you ok?