Pokegirl: Chain of Souls (Mature RP)

Started by Dijeon, January 21, 2008, 06:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BK Geno

My characters

Name: Draiss Rathin
Specie: Human

Appearance: Blue jeans shorts is the only clothing he wears and a standard utility, as he looks like a male dragoness (or would that be a dragon?). He has sky blue scales covering his body, and his wings, when fully unfurled, measure twelve feet from wing tip to wing tip. His tail is three feet long, and the tip brushes the ground. He has a snout, and reptilian eyes, gold irises, and a long agile tongue, much to the delight of his pokegirl friends.

Personality:  Sarcastic. He tends to shout off his mouth when not sure what to do, or when the situation gets serious. Tends to try and laugh his way through life, and is able to find something funny in most any situation. Is very relaxed, and hates being formal. Does not like other humans, preferring to spend his time with pokegirls.

Blood Gifts/Blood Curses: Dragon affinity, Dragon empathy, pokeboy gene 3 (dragoness), rage.

Extraneous Details:
Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite color: Black
Preferred element: Dragon
Least liked element: Poison
Personal Motto: If you have to cross thin ice, you might as well dance across it
Enjoys: Cuddling, affectionate pokegirls, nature in all its forms
Dislikes: Humans, cities, abusive tamers

Name: Zelda
Specie: Charamanda

Appearance: Orange skin, red hair, and a flame on the end of her tail. She stands 5ft tall, with firm B-cup breasts. Her tail is two feet long, and her nails are black as slate. Never wears clothing unless she absolutely has too.

Personality: Very serious, and tends to think everything over, twice, before offering her opinion. Until someone pisses her off, in which case she tries to flay the source of her anger alive.

Extraneous Details:
Favorite food: Spicy foods
Favorite color: Red (duh!)
Dislikes: Being submissive, wimps, stupid people
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

Dijeon

Before I can accept it, there's a few questions...

-Is she going to be his Starter? Or she can start in the wild?
-Mind describing her further?
-Why the 'Rage' Bloodthing?

BK Geno

1)She can start wild, with another tamer. Zelda was going to be a pokegirl I was playing for another person.

2) As I hope to play her, do I need to do this?

3)Has a tendency to lose control and just lay into whatever is pissing him off, however, his rage is rather hard to set off. You have to hurt one of his girls, and not in a match. Like punching her for bad mouthing to someone.

Anyway, it was the wrong one for this game, I meant to put a different one, as strange as that sounds.
Phobia-poison types
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

Dijeon

Alright. Approved. Explanation is enough...

So, now, time for me to start making the thread. NCES (though it is less 'system' and more 'freeform' than usual) Small Games. See you guys soon...

Dijeon

AlucardZ

Name: Kuroi Getsuei Shikon (Prefers simply "Kuroi")
Specie: CloneToo(Panthress based)

Appearance: Kuroi stands about 6'9" with upper F-cup, possibly small G-cup, breasts. She has thick black fur covering every inch of her body with a tail about the same length of her body flowing in its proper place...but that's where the semblance to a Panthress ends. Her left arm is 1.5 times the length of her body. Her fingers are more than triple the normal length and end in 6 inch long claws. Her legs are double-knee digitigrade, she has one set of knees going in the normal direction and another pair below them going in reverse. And her feet are quite long, as such she tends to walk on the balls of her feet for balance and comfort. Also her teeth, normally very sharp, are extremely long, causing them to jut out from within her mouth. Also of note is her spine, the bones seem to grow out of her skin starting at about her shoulders, creating a long series of bony blades about 3-6 inches long all the way down to her tail where a spike-like bone juts out from the tip.

Clothes: Kurou rarely wears clotes aside from a shoulder cae she wears to hide her elongated left arm and a split-hakama, why she wears something like that..no one knows.....

Personality:  Playfully protective.  Kuroi is quite possibly the epitomy of the phrase "Never Judge a Book by its Cover".  She looks beyond terrifying, but in reality she's very playful and friendly, often taking into account her Tamers actions when she was attacked in the past.  she'd gladlyjump in front of a bus and stop it dead, just to keep a kids toy ball from being run over.

Blood Gifts/Blood Curses: None

Extraneous Details:
Slight History:  Kuroi is the alpha of one of the Silver Islands Gym Leaders, she and her Tamer visited the Slot league on government business, but after a while wound up separated, thank the gods she still has her anti-capture colar.
Favorite color: Red
Elemental Typing: Dark/Fighting/Ghost
Personal Motto: Humans are so strange....
Enjoys: Cuddling, nature in all its forms, rescuing people
Dislikes: abusive tamers, "Team" organizations, Know-it-alls
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12692.0
Current pokegirl list:
Kuroi - Panthress-CloneToo
Chrysallys - Buttershe/Mantis G-Spliced
Clover - Amedeus
Kharma - Romanticide
Ginoa - GINO k-Girl

Dijeon

Not Accepted, but it's possible... here's what you fix up:

-Be a weaker Pokegirl. NOT a CloneToo and NOT a Panthress. If you want to become one so much, be a Tigress and you'll get to evolve from there.
-Japanophiliac name rejected. Give her something with a far Western trait.
-Your history isn't going to work. Just delete it already; I'm doing enough for everyone.

kongming

Quote from: Dijeon on January 25, 2008, 05:15:47 AM
-Japanophiliac name rejected. Give her something with a far Western trait.

Did someone just say "Weeaboo"?

Because I'm sure I heard someone say weeaboo.

(On /b/, "wapanese", ie "Japanophile" used to be wordfiltered to "weeaboo")
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Dijeon

Great, another t. No, I didn't use [Insert Random Insult From Internet Gutter Here]. I just think that name is far too Japanese and doesn't work well at all.

AlucardZ

Name: Shadoul
Specie: Chibi Panthress

Appearance: Normally Shadoul looks like a normal, albeit somewhat more buxom, Panthress, but like all pokegirls with the "Chibi" Template, she tends to shrink into a more childish form at seemingly random moments.  She stands about 5'8" tall covered in black fur, with a nice upper D-cup.  Her hair is oddly long, reaching just past her shoulders. Her eyes, however, are blood red.

Personality: Shadoul is rather strange, she's at times cuddlier than a Kitten when she's in her "Chibi Mode" but when she's in her adult form she's far more violent than a normal Panthress(and that's saying something).  Oddly enough someone who is willingly kind to her as a chibi is often spared while she's an adult.

Blood Gifts/Blood Curses: none

Extraneous Details:
Favorite food: Bacon
Favorite color: red
Preferred element: Dark
Least liked element: psychic
Personal Motto: I'm going to rip your legs off and shove them up your ass if you even THINK of doing that again!
Enjoys: Cuddling(while chibi), sex(adult).
Dislikes: Being treated like a monster, Insults, brain freeze.

Name: Zangetsu
Specie: MuffGoose

Appearance: Zangetsu stands about 5'3" tall and has bright white fur, she's a total albino.  Her claws, normally pitch black, are also bright white.  her stout form has medium D-Cup breasts, already large but seeming larger on her small form.  The fact that she's rather thin other-wise and quite muscular shows that she likes keeping in shape more than others of her breed.

Personality: Zangetsu is competative and Masochistic.  She loves to take a beating in a fight, making use of that to unnerve her opponents and can be best described as a "Berzerker" by her tendancy to take a beating and never stopping in a full frontal assault.  Like all Muffgooses she loves music, but tends toward Symphonic Metal and Heavy Metal in preference.

Blood Gifts/Blood Curses: none

Extraneous Details:
Favorite food: Pepperoni Pizza
Favorite color: black
Preferred element: Fighting
Least liked element: Water
Personal Motto: Turn that crap off!  Gimme some of the Mantis sisters or a little NightWish any day!
Enjoys: Loud Music, combat, making explosives, using said explosives
Dislikes: Hospitals, silence, people who trash-talk when it's neither necessary or enjoyable.
Current pokegirl list:
Clover - Amedeus
Kharma - Romanticide
Ginoa - GINO k-Girl

Dijeon

LordAnubis

Name: Agasha Tenai
Specie: Human

Appearance: He was 5’8” with a medium build.  He looked athletic, like he played a sport in school and continued to keep in shape after he left.  His hair was cut short about his head for simplicity sake, it had a black shine to it now, but if it grew it never looked good. 
Personality: Tenai was always competitive in school, trying to outdo anyone who crossed his path.  The worst part for him was that he could.  Given enough stress he was faster, strong, more durable than anyone he met and picked up any physical movements as if it were breathing.  This lead to a problem later in life when he finally couldn’t overcome a challenge, the resulting world upheaval for him is the reason he started being a tamer so late.  He still has a competitive streak, but he is more guarded about it, he walks into the situations expecting the person will have the upper hand and is always looking for an edge.

Belongings:  most often he can be seen wearing a brown leather jacket, hiking boots, jeans and a tough long sleeved shirt.  He was becomign a tame and he had a feleing he'd end up taking some bumps and burises, so he was going to were as protectiv equipment as he could before he'd look crazy.  His back pack usually has extra poke balss besides the six he keeps ready, some rope, pokechow, adhesives and some potions for healing pokegirls.  Given his late start in taming, he decided it might be best to have some nonstandard ways to capture pokegirls and tap making might be just that, though he'd have to try it out first.

Blood Gifts/Blood Curses: Boost, Mimetic Memory, Sterile
Extraneous Details:
Hobbies: Completive Martial arts, football
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite color on a girl: Green
Weakness: Red Heads, long legs, accents, puzzles.

Dijeon

Heh... funny name. And he's naked, to boot?

Anyway, if you can get him a base outfit, he's accepted.

AlucardZ

Wait...so Shadoul is out cold and Zangetsu is dead!?
Current pokegirl list:
Clover - Amedeus
Kharma - Romanticide
Ginoa - GINO k-Girl

Dijeon

She's not dead. Just post your reaction to being knocked out by her. (Besides, people die in this RP.)

AlucardZ

I replied...and if THAT didn't work...nothing will.
Current pokegirl list:
Clover - Amedeus
Kharma - Romanticide
Ginoa - GINO k-Girl

Dijeon

Spirit_Wolf

Am I still able to apply? I have no idea on what to do atm, but I'm going to read up at the links posted on the top of these responses, either way, if this is still open, I'd love to join, and I can do either female or male characters. Just let me know if this is open.
“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

...:::|Ons & Offs |:::...
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12763.

Dijeon

Yes. Preferences are for 'Pokegirl' characters, right now.

Spirit_Wolf

I want to be a pokegirl~ what are the races though? I looked on the two links and couldn't find a list or such.
“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

Dijeon

Oh, too bloody many. But well... think of an animal, or a Pokémon, or a random monster from a random series. Or your favorite fictional character. I'll take care of the rest for you.

Spirit_Wolf

what are the pokegirl species? you have a dog/wolf* one?

Dijeon

Spirit_Wolf

great- thats what I'd like to be- lemme fill the form out- O.o

Spirit_Wolf

Name: Enigma Soveigne
Specie: Vulvixx
Appearance: Black, thick hair, not quite streight, with redish brown ears set on the top of head. Slanted yellow eyes and red lips. Full breasts, flat stomach (athletic, lithe build) long legs. thick furry tail in the same colour as ears. Has a black tip. Her "canine" teeth are longer than the rest (though still small) and delicate looking, though they are super sharp. Skin is almost a copper colour. Jewelry is simply a belly ring, which changes frequently.
Personality: She's wild, so she has a *must be free* kind of attitude, with bad anger problems. But she is sly and intelligent and would settle being caught, as long as it was the right human. Very quiet and drawn in, only speaks to others when she really must, or when she has an opinion to put in. She's very cheeky and flirty when in a good mood and confident in her looks.
Extraneous Details: She hunts and loves it. She plays with other pokegirls and has fun with that too. Mostly she just stays to herself. She enjoys the company of a human, as long as they don't try to catch her... She's still hasn't found the one that she will let catch her.
Favorite Food- Fish and other meats (though will eat berries)
Favorite colour: Red
Preferred element: Fire
Least liked element: Ground, rock, water
Personal Motto: "Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat" (meaning: "May the cat eat you and the devil eat the cat"
Enjoys: hunting, fishing, fighting, intelligent conversation
Dislikes: veggies, water