Hogwarts A Future

Started by Kendra, January 03, 2012, 12:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

Kendra

Morning Curvy - must rush off once again to work but *takes the coffee and gets in another hug*  ;)

have a great day all  :-)

morning Eden  :-)

Haibane

Quote from: Kendra on January 05, 2012, 04:55:34 PM
the highlighting with your ministry family member
Has also been done on my chars sheet.

Blaed

Morning (More like early morning for me) Kendra. Just been trolling the forms for a while now. Watching all of the questions that have been asked. I enjoy that No Iphone line of them... lol.

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Blaed

Morning there Hangedman, hope your off to a good start. I got work in less then six hours -grumbles-

TheHangedOne

Not a great start, but hopefully the day will be better. Hope work goes easily on you.
Check out my poet tree!

LunarSage

Heh, let's see an owl deliver a message as fast an email... or a spell powerful enough to lay waste to an entire city like muggle tech bombs are capable of.  :P

I know it's not meant to be looked that closely at... it's suspension of disbelief and all that.  I'm just teasing.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Haibane

I think apparate and floo powder are both faster and better than email since its YOU that gets there instantly. ;) And I'm pretty sure a few people indiscriminately casting Unforgivable Curses could do as much damage to a city in not much more time than an atomic bomb.

And oh such joy not to have to sit on trains and listen to people on their phones telling people they are on trains! Bliss!

Kendra

Quote from: Haibane on January 06, 2012, 02:57:55 AM
Has also been done on my chars sheet.

Thanks a million ;)

and any one else who has done the highlighting of ministry family members in their bios - massively helpful - thank you
*Hugs*

TheHangedOne

Why nuke a city when you could use dragons?  >:) The fires will be bigger and better, and there's no pesky radiation to worry about.
Check out my poet tree!

Jag

*rolls in in her bubble*

Morning all!

As for there being no E because of no computers or internet...psh...that's what magical bulletin boards are for! It's all done on parchment these days. That's how the cool kids do their E posting. *nods and is thankful for the protection of her plastic bubble*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Kendra

Amelita

Quote from: LunarSage on January 06, 2012, 07:11:46 AM
Heh, let's see an owl deliver a message as fast an email... or a spell powerful enough to lay waste to an entire city like muggle tech bombs are capable of.  :P

I know it's not meant to be looked that closely at... it's suspension of disbelief and all that.  I'm just teasing.

wait... this is a good thing?

:P

Good morning people!

-heads to the new threads!-

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

I know that the thread keeps getting bombarded with messages and it's easy for people to get lost... I hope this helps.

Quote from: Aiden on January 05, 2012, 12:57:59 PM
Who wants a wand?!

A few things!
1. It is a dating website, sorry we are using this site but it has a REALLY good quiz, you don't need to sign up for anything so PLEASE be careful when you get your results so you don't accidentally sign up for something.
2.Use your IC information for sex/birthday asto sign etc for more accurate results.
3. When you recive your results just copy/paste the main text, please leave the graphs out.
Looks like this (sample)

Your result for The Harry Potter Wand Test ...
11", Willow, Unicorn

You scored 32 wisdom, 17 bravery, 26 emotional, and 39 martyrdom!
A willow wand signifies that you care deeply about emotions, art, and intuition, and that you have a particular knack for charms. Your unicorn's tail hair core means that you are pure of heart and care deeply for your loved ones.
4. PM (the results) to me only.
5. DO NOT add it to your character sheet yet.
6. Only those who have a sheet up please, if your sheet has not been made you won't have some of the stats needed.

Swashbuckler

I have to agree with you there, A.Tori!

Would it be possible to make an "Announcement thread" by the GM's that we could all bookmark, so we don't miss anything?    I think it would save people from missing info and asking the GM's over and over and this thread had just become too unwieldy for anything but talking...

Aiden

Quote from: Swashbuckler on January 06, 2012, 10:32:51 AM
I have to agree with you there, A.Tori!

Would it be possible to make an "Announcement thread" by the GM's that we could all bookmark, so we don't miss anything?    I think it would save people from missing info and asking the GM's over and over and this thread had just become too unwieldy for anything but talking...

Most of the major info we are posting are in the first three post.

Will be adding the Links to the other stuff as well.

Just make sure to check the first three post.

We need to get to 1000k IC post to get out own subsection but with the amount of players we got...I doubt it will take long.

Zealously Jaded

Ah it is on the first post! :)

Swashbuckler

Quote from: Aiden on January 06, 2012, 10:34:53 AM
Most of the major info we are posting are in the first three post.

Will be adding the Links to the other stuff as well.

Just make sure to check the first three post.

We need to get to 1000k IC post to get out own subsection but with the amount of players we got...I doubt it will take long.

I should have known you've figured that out already!  Thanks Aiden!  (and I don't think 1000 will be far off at all..*grin*)

Zealously Jaded

Quote from: Swashbuckler on January 06, 2012, 10:38:59 AM
I should have known you've figured that out already!  Thanks Aiden!  (and I don't think 1000 will be far off at all..*grin*)

Me either, this idea is so popular I'm sure that it will be going for a while.

Trieste

Quote from: Aiden on January 06, 2012, 10:34:53 AM

Holy crap.

Not 1000k... 1k. ::)

Zealously Jaded

Wouldn't 1000K be a million? I know we like the story but that's pushing it!

SomeGuy

1000k is a rather excessive.... let's aim for that.

TheHangedOne

Found a picture for Redrick. What size are we suppose to edit the pictures down to again?
Check out my poet tree!