Sugar or Spice? What takes your fancy?

Started by SugarAndSpice, January 26, 2012, 09:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SugarAndSpice

Pleasure to meet you all :)

I just have a couple of ideas that I'd like to play at the moment, not a lot of detail I'll admit but I hope that can be organised between myself and other writers.

The world has been devastated by war and disease. The survivors must work together in order to assure survival, yet a cruel system has started to form based on the old world order, and in fear most have grasped onto this ignoring the harshness of such a regime. A rebel/system follower, type of story.

Georgian England, highwayman/lady. A coach is held up and the daughter of it's rich occupant is kidnapped to ensure further payment and less attention from the law. Possible non con elements, that can be discussed.
That's all for now, but I'm sure I'll have others later on :D

A pirate ship sets down its anchor in a port town, on the look out for a doctor to kidnap for the ship. The make an unexpected discovery when the doctor's real identity comes to light. Was thinking the doctor is actually a woman in disguise, the pirates will have to decide what to do, they need a doctor but it is seen as unlucky to have a woman on board. Plus some pirates are not the gentlemen of legend.

SugarAndSpice

NEW IDEA:

Inspired by the song Candy From A Stranger by Myah Marie
Very breif idea at the moment but the idea is that a character is offered something too good to be true by another. They take it but the consequences come back to bite them (I said it was breif)

SugarAndSpice

New Idea: I have recently started playing Cyberpunk 2020 and would love to have a roleplay that uses that setting.

SugarAndSpice

New Idea: A roleplay set in the Dragon Age setting of Thedas. This has so many possibilities that I can't nail down one idea I want to play :D All suggestions are welcome.