What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

a maroon short-sleeved jumper dress, charcoal grey leggings, and a somewhat mismatched light blue cardigan. Also some large pink crystal stud earrings I bought yesterday.

Beguile's Mistress

Was in a regal mood today so I've got my royal purple pencil skirt and lighter purple long-sleeved silk blouse with a gray belt and heels and sheer smokey gray stockings.

Night Stalker

shorts, sandals and glasses - too warm for much else.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

An extra-large blue Oxford cloth dress shirt I wear for sleeping

SoldadoM

Grey boxer-briefs, that are worn and stretched because I'm too cheap to buy new drawers.

AmberStarfire

A Star Wars May the 4th t-shirt I slept in and undies.

ModernKnight

*Eats popcorn as he listens to AmberStarfire describe what she was wearing. Suddenly shakes his head after the pause realizing he should answer.*

Um... blue boxer briefs. They offer more support!

Moraline

Two tone blue fuzzy striped socks up to my knees, matching thin cotton dark blue booty short style panties, with matching light blue tank top that comes down to my belly button and has dark blue piping. No bra, french manicure...  Oh and I'm wearing my black rimmed nerd goggles for a change. With my hair twisted up on my head and a long ponytail, I think I kinda look like a slightly gothy librarian that was too lazy to get out of bed.  :P

Damned Eternally

Pink Pj bottoms with black stars. Purple tank top. No undies.
Damned's Dirty Mind / My Games / Damned's Ideas
Tentatively Available for Games

My A's and A's
Updated 09/08/2018 14th Oct 2016

Not a daily poster, muse has been preoccupied with earning cash.

Night Stalker

black boxers I slept in and glasses.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

A new red sleep shirt with white polka dots and tiny little Scottie dogs here and there and a fancy embroidered emblem on the breast pocket.

AmberStarfire

BeMi: That sounds really pretty.

ModernKnight: I should sleep in Star Wars t-shirts more often then.

OT: A black long-sleeved top with silver flowers, black stretchy/silky slacks and a pale blue cardigan. I have 2 of these so I wear them a lot.

Night Stalker

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on October 03, 2015, 04:53:16 PM
A new red sleep shirt with white polka dots and tiny little Scottie dogs here and there and a fancy embroidered emblem on the breast pocket.
>:)
I am the NightStalker

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker

Firethem

I'm wearing black boxers and a bathrobe. Why the bathrobe? Because I have roommates and I don't want to flash them when I go get something in the fridge or go to the bathroom.

Secret: I sometimes go commando under the bathrobe and nobody knows... yet ;)

Night Stalker

lounge pants, sandals and glasses.
I am the NightStalker

AmberStarfire

A black nightie with lace around the neck, and a cardigan pulled over it because it's chilly.

Beguile's Mistress

An over-sized white t-shirt - soft and comfy and warm for sleeping

Beguile's Mistress

Black Chanel-style suit with a straight skirt, tan piping around the jacket and a black silk camisole underneath, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Firethem

Jeans with a geeky t-shirt and steel toe boots

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suit, pencil skirt and fitted jacket, white lace trimmed camisole, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A mocha coloured skirt with a black band, and a long-sleeved, black, soft stretchy top with silver flowers.

Bliss

A red-with-black-polkadots keyhole-neck fit-and-flare dress with a little black buttondown short sleeve cardigan.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue wrap-dress with white leaf print on one side of the bodice and around the hem, sheer beige stockings and navy heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Light gray slacks and a light salmon long-sleeved silk blouse with black flats.  Needed to be comfortable today.