How the West is won

Started by Bliss, January 03, 2008, 01:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

I'm looking for a cowboy on the frontier of the untamed West to play against my Native American woman! I'm thinking a kidnap/capture/captivity storyline of some kind, but am open to suggestion here or in PM. Taken! But see the edit for the still-open reverse idea of the proposed dynamic.

Edit: The more I think on it, the more I realize that, should someone have the preference to play a Noble Savage archetype, I could happily play a Frontier woman as well.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Dingo

I would love to play that cowboy, I was looking for someone to play a western game with.

So count me interested if you don't mind a low posting frequency during weekdays.

Bliss

Weekdays tend to be a heavier posting time for me... so long as you don't mind that that will be when I tend to post, and therefore this game will have a somewhat sedate pace, let's give it a go.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Serenity Vixen

Has to be a cowBOY huh?  :P

hehehehe  I will have fun reading this one at least :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

MagicalPen

Me too...if you like Westerns keep an eye out for the new one NikitaFirestar are getting ready to start up. Well, its a Western meets Revolutionary War meets French/Indian War type of game :)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Serenity Vixen

I will look forward to it!  :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"