Futanari misstress (includes furry/kemonomimi)

Started by bokotousamurai, February 23, 2013, 05:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

RP: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=166941.0

Okay, so before i explain the RP. this is a reboot of an earlier club i made which had some enthusiastic members,  but my mortal enemy, the real world *shudders*, showed up and i kept putting the roleplay off and forgot about it all togther, and i figured it would be better to just start over.

So as the title says the setting is a mansion in the countryside by a lake, my character is the misstress and she is a mage futa (herm) with a strong sex drive. everyone else is the mansions maids, cooks, gardeners, security etc.

You can characters can either male, female, or herms and you can have more then one, they can be any race you like and even have magic powers, they can be members of the mansions staff, regular guests at the mansion or any reason you'd like, if your character is a furry or kemonomimi then they are one of the misstress's pets.

This RP is for light exotic small groups or large if it's get s enough particapants.

The misstress, named shinki, is a refined but naughty futanari magi, she is well endowed with D cup breasts and a 15 inch long and 3 inch girth uncircumsized cock, she ha bushy pubic hair but keeps her fist sized testicles shaved so that they can be licked, she gets turned on very easily, espeically for furries/kemonomimis, mostly cats, growing wet and hard at the mere sight of them, she also had a great lust for deflowering girls and inseminating them,  she also has sex with men as well. she was borna herm and has lived for centuries do to her magic, which she puts to great use when having sex. she is plump but well toned and tall. she also uses bladed fans as weapons in case that her magic ever fails her. she dresses primarily in purple lace and silk

The mansion is european in architecure but has some japanese decor due to the misstress's hertigae. it has 5 floors, a grand foyer, a large garden, an indoor pool, a very large and well maintained kitchen with state of the art appliances, an art room, a game room with a pool table and it's own bar, a dining hall, a library with 30 shelfs of books and it's own study, 30 bedrooms excluding the master one, and 2 bathrooms on each floor excluding the master one

Still accepting players.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Tydorei

RubySlippers

Heh what about a human young woman she is turning into a catgirl using her magic powers and various rituals?

NicciKotor

I guess I could get into this as well. Being a normal human maid going about her job and wearing slutty clothes and what have you. But from some curse or whatever, when I get splashed with cold water I turn into a feral kittengirl with a mean streak and an addiction to causing mischief and chaos through mad catgirl sneaking skillz. Splashing me with hot water returns me to normal.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

AndyZ

Would it be okay to have a futa guest who's only attracted to females (including catgirls and the like), or would that mess anything up?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

bokotousamurai

@Tydoreoi: hope to hear from you soon if you come up with a character ^.^

@RubySlippers: heh, the misstress would do that

@NicciKotor: lol, that's funny, because i've been recently gettting into Ranma 1/2

@AndyZ: I dont see it messing anything up, so it's perfectly fine ^.^
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

RubySlippers

I have to find the right pic some woman young with a shapely figure and wider hips good for breeding with and having her mistress litter.  ;D

bokotousamurai

Quote from: RubySlippers on February 26, 2013, 01:03:21 PM
I have to find the right pic some woman young with a shapely figure and wider hips good for breeding with and having her mistress litter.  ;D

*sproing sound effect comes from  misttress*

XD

RubySlippers

How about a Brazilian young woman who was a swimsuit and lingerie model, and a virgin, would she do? I figured this picture for her.

bokotousamurai

AndyZ

Nara is a futa mage who lives as a guest of the mansion from time to time.  Her default outfit is a sparkling energy ribbon, insubstantial but circling just inches around her body to provide her nipples and groin with the barest levels of modesty.  Although she hasn't completely mastered her powers yet, she has more than enough capability to help maintain the various enchantments of the mansion and surrounding area.

Someday she hopes to be able to set up her own place when she has enough talent, but until then, she's happy to learn by watching the mistress and spend time in this beautiful place, as well as enjoy the company of the mistress' exceptional pets and guests.  Even though she wasn't lucky enough to be born pansexual, there are more than enough girls to make her happy.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

bokotousamurai

very nice AndyZ.

The mistress can teach some intresting use of magic in bed, even if shes not intrested in having sex with her

AndyZ

^_^

I figure it's kinda a mentor relationship, and Nara has to keep enchantments going and things like that.

I also figure the mistress won't mind if Nara has sex with the girls ^_^

Can't wait to start.

bokotousamurai

Quote from: AndyZ on February 26, 2013, 02:05:01 PM
^_^

I figure it's kinda a mentor relationship, and Nara has to keep enchantments going and things like that.

I also figure the mistress won't mind if Nara has sex with the girls ^_^

Can't wait to start.

Yeah i figured, which is great for making her a guest and giving her a role in thr RP

knowing the mistress, she won't mind as long she's the one to inseminante them

AndyZ

*nodnod*  Being infertile is an easy enough spell.

Soveliss

Hello! I'm interested!

So, is that okay If I play a virgin futa nurse who just got hired? Caring for the physical and mental health of everyone in the mansion, making concoctions to help her mistress having fun and stuff like that? Helping girls who get pregnant, and being taught a lots of naughty things by the mistress (like how to give oral, how to make love, and things like that)?

Well, here is my character:

Alicia Winters

Hight: 1 m 70
Weight: 65 kg.
Eyes: gold.
Hair: gold.
Skin: tanned.
Breast size: B cup.
Cock size: 10 cm long, 3 cm diameter when ready.

Background: Alicia Winters was always hounded as a freak by everyone because of her extra organ. She was born with it, and no one had any explanation. She was quickly taught to feel shame for it, and for her own needs (she has a higher than average sex drive due to having both the male and female one), despite her being a very caring person. All that quickly made her extremely shy, and she learned healing and alchemy, academic fields being way easier than direct interaction. Early in her training, it became clear that she had special powers. She quickly lost the need to sleep, and can heal minor wounds and remove tiredness by laying hands on the person. But her secret (and mostly the shame she feels from it, and fear of people's reactions) meant she couldn't work as a nurse in the public sector. So she tried to find a job as a private nurse, and she was in luck, as she got a job under another futa (though she doesn't knows it yet), whom can teach her all kinds of naughty things, and finally get her to love herself, instead of hating herself. She is a complete virgin by the way.

If there is anything wrong with my character, just tell me! I look forward to play (hoping life doesn't ambushes me again.)!
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.

bokotousamurai

Excellent! I look forward to RPing with you Soveliss

And don't worry, The mistress will make sure tot each her everything she needs to know ;)

NicciKotor

Lisa Feyrun - Maid with a curse

Human form:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Kitty form:

Background: Faithfully servicing mistress with her cleaning skills throughout her months at the job, trying to hide her deep dark secret to everyone that she has another side. When splashed with cold water, she turns into a feral kitten hell bent on causing trouble and raping others and shredding furniture and stealing food. Only splashing her with hot water returns her to normal, without any memory of what happened while she was a kitten but believes people when they tell her about the gap in her memory.

So she gladly allows mistress to molest her as much as she wants, being a good submissive little slut for her. Having gotten used to being filled with mistresses cum on a regular occurrence and has gotten a secret lewd streak while in human form. Which she keeps all to herself since it would be too embarrassing to ask mistress to tie her up and reveal her secret to her! >.<

bokotousamurai

Very good ^.^

one more person, and we can start.

NicciKotor

Yeah I am going to start this up with no one knowing my secret. That way you get a nice full surprise when someone accidentally splashes me and then gets to deal with the evil kittengirl in heat.

RubySlippers

KATE

An American 19 year old virgin kidnapped by traffickers in Turkey and sold online to the highest bidder she was recently delivered almost naked to the castle wearing a four lock chastity belt unmarked and cleaned up nice.

She is very much a beauty her breasts are firm and a nice C cup, her hips wider and good for bearing children and she has a nice patch of public hair a nice V shape.

Ons/Offs: Is the mistresses property, I figure no maimining or killing but anything else is fine including bestiality and toilet play.

bokotousamurai

zenpai

Name: Kari

Race: Elven

class: arcane warrior (warrior able to use elemental spells)

Looks:

Female

Male

history: Kari was born to a race of elves that can change the gender freely. being able to use magic but refusing to to become a mage. she train in the warrior arts.  Kari became head of security when she was fiftyand have been ever scents. Kari has a best friends with befits relationship with shinki and get jealous when she get new play things.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

bokotousamurai

AndyZ

Should we start posting or wait for more of a description in the IC thread?