High School of the Dead [Ex, Zombies, Apocalyptic]

Started by Bloody Rose, October 03, 2012, 02:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AidenWhite

I know RIGHT? It was him, Chihiro Furuya, or Ayumu Aikawa. :D
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Bloody Rose

However my zombies will be kinda different and will mutate and all that good stuff to keep you guys on edge! :)

AidenWhite

Fine with me! Toshiro loves ALL the zombies. Except maybe he'll find out that he loves his own life even more.

Zaer Darkwail

So Aiden's char is going to be our zombie expert geek, altough I wonder why he does not die in first day by leaping to hug zombies when they appear and scream; 'Take me!' :P.

Bloody Rose

AidenWhite

XD I was thinking the same thing while making his character, but I'll have him show some decency. He doesn't want others to know his secret love for zombies, so he'll act.... somewhat normal.

Bloody Rose

Zaer Darkwail

So how he reacts if group bashes some zombie heads in? Would he always be passive guy who does not even harm zombies which he adores ;)

AidenWhite

Easy answer! He kills boy zombies and cries for the girl zombies. XD

azzmeister89

Sorry for not posting my character up yet, will have it done this time tomorrow

TheHangedOne

So, here's a question for our GM: How well would traditional Kendo armor protect in a scrap with zombies?  Fairly well, I'd imagine, but not so good against a horde or some of the special zombies I'm expecting to see.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Bloody Rose

it would protect you fairy well but will limit your movement so not the best idea

TheHangedOne

Hmmm, good point. I might make Suo ditch some parts of the armor. Probably just keep the gloves and head armor, maybe integrate a bandanna or handkerchief or something into the head armor to protect from blood sprays (Not that their should be that much from a Kendo stick, since its bashing, not cutting).
Check out my poet tree!

Bloody Rose

TheHangedOne

Actually, I have, and how you smash it can have a lot to do with the way it splatters.

Edit: Though my point is more so that their will be less blood than if you were cutting things off. A knife'll draw blood far faster and in larger quantities than a bat. Though at 46 inches long, (three feet, ten inches), it's just about a foot longer than a bat, and distance does factor in. 

Sorry, I'm a bit of a science-nerd.  :P
Check out my poet tree!

Bloody Rose

:P I really doubt a student would know that but yeah haha

xPeachyPuff

I had a question....but I can't remember what it was ;-; I thought of it before I fell asleep last night but I guess I've forgotten it. If I remember I will ask, haha! XD

-xSRx

AidenWhite

Snake

Color me interested but the lack of guns is weird. I mean with chaos in the streets it's REALLY easyto get them. smash a gun store window and pow; instant armory.  Guns ina basic way are easy to use: point and shoot, just like jerking off. 

Bloody Rose

ok lets say you are a student, find a gun. You never handled a gun so it would be heavy to start, you don't know how to shoot so after using the bullets you basically would not know how to handle the gun. What I mean with no guns is that I want no gun experts like the otaku from the series was.

Snake

But you can become one.... :3  the setting itself would forge the char into one. But it's your party.

Bloody Rose

I dont have a problem with a person learning how to fire a gun. I just dont want a person to 'know all there is to know about guns because they took classes with a expert'

Snake

So no rednecks? :3 or is that level of expertise acceptable?

Bloody Rose

The town will be near a city in Japan, so no rednecks

Snake

And guns are very illegal in Japan... only the police and Yakuza have them really.
Gotcha.

I'm working up a character now.